over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Minimum test cyp cycle duration?

renato_laranja

Newbies
As of next week i will be on test cyp (first injectable cycle) for 8 weeks at around 350-375mg, should i do at least another 4 weeks? If i get another bottle it could last much longer but i think i would up the dose to something in between 400-500mg. Have gained around 6-7 pounds so far of noticeable mass. Bloat is minimal, but i have noticed in the last week that i am breathing a lot harder and tend to be out of breath very fast, i'm pretty sure my blood pressure is elevated. No signs of gyno or anything but was starting to feel tests shutting down (might be wrong description) but this weird willing which hcg eliminated. Will be going to check it tomorrow. This concerns me a little bit if i were to add another bottle which is why i am thinking of stopping. Taking aromasin EOD as well and started 500iu hcg last week. Diet's WAS pretty on point, up until a 5 day vacation lol, definitely bloated a little.

Thanks

As of next week i will be on test cyp (first injectable cycle) for 8 weeks at around 350-375mg, should i do at least another 4 weeks? If i get another bottle it could last much longer but i think i would up the dose to something in between 400-500mg. Have gained around 6-7 pounds so far of noticeable mass. Bloat is minimal, but i have noticed in the last week that i am breathing a lot harder and tend to be out of breath very fast, i'm pretty sure my blood pressure is elevated. No signs of gyno or anything but was starting to feel tests shutting down (might be wrong description) but this weird willing which hcg eliminated. Will be going to check it tomorrow. This concerns me a little bit if i were to add another bottle which is why i am thinking of stopping. Taking aromasin EOD as well and started 500iu hcg last week. Diet's WAS pretty on point, up until a 5 day vacation lol, definitely bloated a little.

Thanks

8 weeks at around at 350-375mg Test Cyp should be enough for your FIRST INJECTABLE cycle...
Watch your BP... I have had bad experiences with long esters like cyp... but you should be fine if you watch your diet and your fluids intake

good luck

8 weeks at around at 350-375mg Test Cyp should be enough for your FIRST INJECTABLE cycle...
Watch your BP... I have had bad experiences with long esters like cyp... but you should be fine if you watch your diet and your fluids intake

good luck

this last week i had a lot of high sodium chinese food on vacation lol. what kind of problems did you have? ill just stop after this just to play it safe. i dont know how ill react for pct either, so i figure its better to see. few weeks ago though my BP was already above the normal range so im sure its higher now.

At 8 weeks of Test Cyp, it has really kicked in. I would run it longer, but that is just me. Obviously if there are issues with your health, then stop.

If all is well and you're still gaining, by all means keep going!!

A lot of people, myself included, usually notice gains slow around the 8 week mark, so that's a good place to either up the dose or stop.

At 8 weeks of Test Cyp, it has really kicked in. I would run it longer, but that is just me. Obviously if there are issues with your health, then stop.

Hey, why are you up so early? Lol

No shit I've been out in Pennsylvania for the last 5 weeks working nights and come 530 this morning I'm starting the 11 hour ride back to Bangor, finally!!

Woot!!

Oh yeah, run more test OP!! Lol

More than 12 would be long.
Less than 12 would be less than optimal.
12 weeks is perfect.

500mg would be better as well.

thanks for the replies, i started noticing gains around week 5-6 i think. going to check my BP and make sure its not too high then i ll keep going otherwise. 500mg would last me one month exactly so that would make it 12 weeks.

When gains stop is when You should on that dose

i say, if youre still gaining dont stop, you'll never have a cycle like your first ever again so use the most you can!

honestly you want to try to have everything before you start, you never know what might happen. But i'd say 12 weeks

Op

You said you're breathing hard and out of breath fast, check your hematocrit. Your blood might have thickened enough for u to experience this. If hematocrit is high, then donate blood or get a phlebotomy.

10-12 weeks and 500mg/wk is typically an effective dose.

Op

You said you're breathing hard and out of breath fast, check your hematocrit. Your blood might have thickened enough for u to experience this. If hematocrit is high, then donate blood or get a phlebotomy.

im sure it has. honestly from first week i noticed cardio became way worse for my sport. just today walking i notice im breathing like a fat dude lol. anyways last shot was today so wtv. is it a problem even when im off? overall i found it just slowed me down. i obviously got bigger though and recovery was amazing. thats why id be more interested in masteron or legit anavar and primo (which i cannot get), rather than cyp or e again. might just do prop + mast next time. relatively cheap so i doubt its AS underdosed. had i know about all the crap in UG stuff i might have avoided it all together. only thing i know now is test is relatively cheap enough that its not that messed up since its clearly working. also i felt my test by around week 3, thats why im really convinced it was more prop. and by week 1-2 (Which i logged this down), was insanely horny and all that, and recovery was amazing. i will miss not be sore the next morning off the stuff. being able to train and lift all week was why i did, also massive boost of energy. we will see how i react with pct too.

Last edited:
Keep it open ended like most people said. Depends on bp, gains , wellness . I ended a few because I was ready to be done and did not feel right. That dose is a good early cycle in your journey . You can always raise it next time.

Keep it open ended like most people said. Depends on bp, gains , wellness . I ended a few because I was ready to be done and did not feel right. That dose is a good early cycle in your journey . You can always raise it next time.

ya i dont plan on going above 400-500 i think ever. its really just so i dont get sore. more interested in adding a cutting drug next time

More than 12 would be long.
Less than 12 would be less than optimal.
12 weeks is perfect.

500mg would be better as well.

Yes, no more than 12 weeks, the longer a course lasts, the more the user is obliged to take more to compensate for the loss of potency. Besides, that's the reason they do cycles in the first place. The time off is supposed to permit muscles to recover their natural responsiveness to testosterone.

I suspect that you are doing no to very little cardio. Breathing becomes easier when you do enough high intensity cardio while on cycle to combat hypertension and breathing problems.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131