over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

minocycline for pimples

twintower

Newbies
can this interfer with gains during a cycle. i was curious because i have been doing some research on it and there are alot of side effects that include damaged liver to mouth bones becoming blue.

Assuming its an antibiotic by the drug name, it will kill digestive bacteria. Eat yougart to help with replenishing.

if you are going to use an antibiotic, use doxycycline, the stuff works great and there are no sides. also is dosent affect juice.

take caer,

Todd

i fully agree w. got juice...iv used 200mg ed for the past 3-4 years and it works great (make sure u dont miss a dose or u will find a few big white heads)

ryan

roomate used tetracycline and was fine. don't know if this helps, but its what worked.

I ran

I ran 50mgs Of accutane EOD on cycle and had no problems. Basiclly after a cyle 1 year ago I got so pimply and it wouldnt go away. I had this great body and nasty pimples, It really hurt my ego and feelings because I didnt want to de-shirt.

They check your blood levles every month too so you can check liver values, but remember you cant run orals with accutane, and you need some anti-oxidants

What about herbs?

I guess guggul is outta favor with you guys?

Seems like its hardcore pharmacutical approach over here.

i will look into doxycycline and tetracycline. i'm going to get rid of the minocycline because i'm running d ball 50mg/ed so i don't want to put anymore added stress on the liver. hey vitor i know what you mean about not wanting to take your shirt off becase of all the bumps. i get bumps between my chest, on the shoulders and back. it looks horrible.

Brook I would have to say that it's fairly hardcore over here, but not completely. Many do use there herble approach, but generally it's straight to the point around here. Unlike your other home there isn't much put into the research aspect. Which would be a good reason your here LOL Not saying that research isn't down it's just not posted as much.

ive tried gugles and they dont work well for acne. At least not the kind you get after coming off gear. when your back and shoulders are covered you need the real deal.

Wrong!

Doxycycline (say a brand like Doryx) can interfer with gains. Here is a section excerpted on the clinical pharmacology of these drugs:

The tetracyclines are primarily bacteriostatic and are thought to exert their antimicrobial effect by the inhibition of protein synthesis. The tetracyclines, including doxycycline, have a similar antimicrobial spectrum of activity against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative organisms. Cross-resistance of these organisms to tetracyclines is common.

Obviously, inhibition of protein systhesis is THE LAST THING you want if you're on AAS. Afterall, you're trying to up protein synthesis big time, not reduce it.

I say stay off of these drugs until you're off cycle bro.

DrG

PS: here's a link for you on Doryx (doxycycline)

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/doxycyc_cp.htm

Re: Wrong!

drgoodbody said:
Doxycycline (say a brand like Doryx) can interfer with gains. Here is a section excerpted on the clinical pharmacology of these drugs:

The tetracyclines are primarily bacteriostatic and are thought to exert their antimicrobial effect by the inhibition of protein synthesis. The tetracyclines, including doxycycline, have a similar antimicrobial spectrum of activity against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative organisms. Cross-resistance of these organisms to tetracyclines is common.

Obviously, inhibition of protein systhesis is THE LAST THING you want if you're on AAS. Afterall, you're trying to up protein synthesis big time, not reduce it.

I say stay off of these drugs until you're off cycle bro.

DrG

PS: here's a link for you on Doryx (doxycycline)

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/doxycyc_cp.htm

This is a good point but has it actually been proven to inhibit protein synthesis. The quote says "thought" to inhibit protein synethesis so there is room for doubt. What would you suggest I use while on a cycle?

depends on...

how bad your acne is. If it is very bad, go with Accutane, suggested above. If it is moderate to intermitten, I'd use topical products such as prescription strength Benzoyl Peroxide wash and lotion (8% BP), or Differin gel (adapalene - see differin.com). There are others, but these have worked reasonably for my back and chest acne.

BTW, even if the working hypothesis surrounding the use of tetra/doxy -cyclines states that it is thru inhibiting protein synthesis, that's enough for me to stay away while on cycle. I'm spending like $10-15 per day on gear and ancillaries, and I'm not gonna screw that up with some cheap prescription antibiotic just to kill some zits. JMHO, tho.

later,

DrG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner