over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Miotolan(Furazabol)

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody ever use this stuff? I see its very expensive but am wondering what kind of results people have gotten from it?

BUMP for more info. from the vets out there.

I've used it, a good alternative to winny, does the same job but without the joint pains, wires you pretty good too!

Big Ian said:
I've used it, a good alternative to winny, does the same job but without the joint pains, wires you pretty good too!

The price is really expensive though. What makes this stuff so good if its that expensive? Great size or strenght gains, vasc, etc.?

I heard it improves one's cholesterol and blood lipids and does not affect the joints like winstrol. Also I heard that half of one's usually winstrol dose is needed.....Can't find the studies or where I heard it from though, so.....

Big Ian said:
wires you pretty good too!
Yeah I read it's a very potent psychotropic steroid. I'd like to try it sometime.

DomesticTabs has it for twice the price of winstrol. I wanna try it too. Must be good stuff.

Winstrol is a waste. I would do masteron over winny any day for results and no joint pain. I thought I heard Ben Johnson was on it when he started out in track.

its supposed to clear faster than winstrol so its good for people who compete...its basically fancy japaneese winny :)...mg for mg it gives the same results as winny or masteron...alex

Damn sounds like a rip off if that's all it gives for the price.

ironone1 said:
Damn sounds like a rip off if that's all it gives for the price.

Depends where you get them from............I got mine from the chinaman, very inexpensive :D

Just checked & it looks like Chinaman no longer carries it.......bummer:(

You must be talking about IP. I wouldn't buy shit from him with his garbage.

some info :

Miotolan is the trade name for the steroid furazabol, currently only produced in Japan. Furazabol is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, and consequently is quite androgenic in nature. Being DHT based this compound will also not aromatize, so estrogen related side effects such as water retention and gynecomastia are of no concern with use. It also seems to be mildly potent as an anabolic, much more so than dihydrotestosterone. This is no doubt due to alterations in the A ring, which presumably allow the steroid structure to remain stable and bind receptors in muscle tissues so as to provide an anabolic benefit. The gain received is reportedly not extreme however, and would more closely resemble the hard/quality growth of a non-aromatizing androgen like Masteron.

Furazabol is also shown to have little effect on endogenous testosterone levels when taken in low therapeutic doses. This is likely due to a lack of estrogen conversion; a hormone that we know produces more dramatic inhibition of testosterone production. Of course all anabolic/androgenic steroids can interfere with normal androgen production given the right dosage, so it is doubtful this tendency will hold true at a performance¬enhancing amount. There will probably still be a need for ancillary drugs such as HCG and/or Clomid®/Nolvadex® at the conclusion of a heavy cycle, used to help reestablish a balance of endogenous hormone levels.

The only prominent side effects with furazabol are those associated with its potent androgenic nature. Oily skin, acne, body/facial hair growth, aggression and hair loss are therefore all likely. Those with a familial predisposition for male pattern baldness should probably avoid this item. Although Proscar® is used effectively to prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT, it will offer us no benefit with this steroid. Miotolan is already a potent androgen derived from DHT, and its androgenic activity is not intensified by interaction with the 5alpha-reductase enzyme. We should additionally mention that furazabol is a c17 alpha alkylated compound, and may therefore place unwanted stress on the liver. For this reason it is only to be used for limited periods, typically no longer than 6 or 8 weeks in length.

The main application for this drug is to use it when cutting or preparing for a bodybuilding competition. Here the high androgen content can help bring out an enhanced look of hardness and density to the muscle, especially in the absence of excess estrogen/body fat. Its muscle building activity could be further enhanced by the addition of a mild anabolic such as Deca-Durabolin® or Equipoise®. In this case the combined androgen/anabolic stack should provide a noteworthy gain of solid, quality muscle mass without a loss of definition due to water bloat. We could alternately use the more potent androgen trenbolone, although here androgenic side effect will be greatly intensified. An acceptable dosage for men regardless of application would be in the range of 10-20mg daily (equating to 10-20 tablets). Women of course would want to stay away from Mlotolan, as the possibility for developing virilization symptoms with a potent androgen as this is very high.

While this drug does show good potential for athletes, it is virtually never circulated on the black market. This profile is therefore written more out of interest than a practical awareness. In the rare case one crosses this compound on the black market it could probably be considered real. At this time no counterfeits are know to exist, nor is its obscure nature likely to gather much attention by underground drug manufacturers.
Counterfeits: Should be a safe buy.

ALLEX said:
DomesticTabs has it for twice the price of winstrol. I wanna try it too. Must be good stuff.

Its killer stuff bro check email [email protected] for a list
thank you

ironone1 said:
You must be talking about IP. I wouldn't buy shit from him with his garbage.

Your choice bro but I've never had anything less than stellar results & service at an exceptional price.......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131