over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Miracolous liver health product

i would be all for another liver supp you can never have to many options

I understand your concerns but I am not alaud to give you details, this us a survey and of course I will give you more when the time comes.
Anyway I am not comparing with synthergine or other products. I am just saying it is proven that works with patients using drugs that damage the liver or in people with hepatitis C

To be honest I think it is abit of a stupid question. I don't mean to be offensive. But you come on saying you have a product that is great for liver values and wonder who will take it. Obviously all of us probablly would. Most of us take milk thistle and/or liv 52 etc and they aren't exactly miracle workers. I know many don't but it's pretty common knowledge to take liver protection with orals. Even the 19 year olds at 160 pounds on 50mg dbol tend to get some milk thistle.

If you tell us all it's ingredients and show evidence of the studies conducted on this product... hey I would probably buy a steady supply the rest of my life.

I'd give it a try, but Liv-52 and synthergine are awesome, so price would be a factor.

To be honest I think it is abit of a stupid question. I don't mean to be offensive. But you come on saying you have a product that is great for liver values and wonder who will take it. Obviously all of us probablly would. Most of us take milk thistle and/or liv 52 etc and they aren't exactly miracle workers. I know many don't but it's pretty common knowledge to take liver protection with orals. Even the 19 year olds at 160 pounds on 50mg dbol tend to get some milk thistle.

If you tell us all it's ingredients and show evidence of the studies conducted on this product... hey I would probably buy a steady supply the rest of my life.

preach on brother, im with u. bring ur product and lets see how good it is. survey on something nobody has tried is BS!

Big investors estudies the market, possibilities and all variables, it's not in my hands to decide or post composition.
Yes it is all tested with prove of how it works and they have been using it for years, it's my idea to bring it out to the open market.
It is the right thing to explore the market first, everybody will do it before even think on invest a large amount of money.
The survey here is important for us.
Thanks for your feedback

Definitely interested brother. If it is proven effective then I would defiintely buy. One thing though in your first post you said it was created to decrease viral load of Hep C AND decrease lever enzymes. THese 2 things can be independent of each other. What kind of drug would do both? Someone can have totally normal liver enzymes and have a Hep C load of 17,000,000. I thought only an anti-viral (and very few at that) of some type would decrease Hep C viral load?

My brother has Hep C and I'm wondering why we have never heard of this drug/chemical/compound if it has truly been evaluated in clinical trials and proven to work. He spends enormous amounts of time online and elswhere looking for the latest treatments and/or medicines from anywhere in the world.
As a family member of someone with Hep C I find it hard to believe that anything THAT effective at lowering Hep C viral load AND decreasing liver enzymes/damage has been "used for years" and i only find out about it on a BB message board. Dont get me wrong I HOPE and PRAY that you are 100% right.

BTW - my brother has Hepatitis C, Genotype C alpha the worst kind and is currently taking the Ribaviron/interferon combination which is only successful in about 25%.

VERy INTERESTED but skeptical.

Peace

BC

Last edited:
I cant give you details of composition now but it is a natural supplement medical tested and with all studies and lab support.

After carefully reading your first post again and zeroing in on the above statement I'm convinced you are talking about the antioxidant treatment using a combination of ALA, selenium, and silymarin. Is this what you are talking about?

BC

Last edited:
bigheinz, you got a target price point yet? and a target doseage yet? I would be interested as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear