over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Injections on TRT

AnfG

Registered
Newbies
As the title states, I've missed around 3-4 weeks worth of injections on my TRT protocol. This is due to me having relocated to a remote area in the Middle East and running out of pins. This includes the chemists near me they haven't got the gauge or syringe size atm. I'll be back to civilisation soon, however the last 3 or so months have been no training etc and diet has been horrible. This will change soon I hope.

I was on 200mg a week of test E. I might change this to prop in the near future and see how it works for me on TRT, seem to enjoy it more when I did my first biast on prop. I think the more frequent injections work better for me.

However I'm curious have others been in a situation where they haven't been able to inject for such a long time and what kind of adverse reactions could I expect? I mean I have noticed my libido has virtually disappeared the last week or so and possibly some ED as well.

Cheers!

So I certainly wasn’t out in BFE like you seem to be man, but there was a time when I was traveling quite a bit for work.

I didn’t want to deal with traveling with needles and everything (legit clinic prescribed TRT, but pain in the ass factor and I would just feel awkward if TSA went through my crap with my boss there etc) so before I would leave I took one larger shot the day I was leaving.

Now at the time I was doing ED pokes with test cyp and an insulin pin. I can’t recall the exact length of time between shots on business trips but I believe some were over a week and damn did I for sure feel the trough towards the end!! Not so much ED issues but zero libido, drained, brain fog etc. Possible touch of placebo lol, but it was not fun.

I ended up switching to 2x/day cream the next time I new travel was coming up and never switched back.

Start back in on your normal schedule. It will be a bit like starting over.

Start back in on your normal schedule. It will be a bit like starting over.
Cool man thanks!

Stupid question but this happening does it have detrimental effects on the body at all?

Cool man thanks!

Stupid question but this happening does it have detrimental effects on the body at all?
Perhaps a tiny tiny bit in the short term. A year from now it wont matter. Your crappy diet will be far far more of a problem as i see it.

You may not feel fantastic, but just fire back up when you get home. I had to miss a month when I was in another country, wasn’t the best but it wasn’t terrible either.

As the title states, I've missed around 3-4 weeks worth of injections on my TRT protocol. This is due to me having relocated to a remote area in the Middle East and running out of pins. This includes the chemists near me they haven't got the gauge or syringe size atm. I'll be back to civilisation soon, however the last 3 or so months have been no training etc and diet has been horrible. This will change soon I hope.

I was on 200mg a week of test E. I might change this to prop in the near future and see how it works for me on TRT, seem to enjoy it more when I did my first biast on prop. I think the more frequent injections work better for me.

However I'm curious have others been in a situation where they haven't been able to inject for such a long time and what kind of adverse reactions could I expect? I mean I have noticed my libido has virtually disappeared the last week or so and possibly some ED as well.

Cheers!
There's a weird study on older men showing that alternating TRT one month on then one off provided nearly the same benefits as more consistent weekly injections. These guys weren't performance minded but quality of life overall was similar.

You might consider Clomid while off too. I took about 10 weeks off due to provider issues and within two weeks my FSH was elevated, LH soon followed. This after nearly 15 years of nonstop TRT too. My levels were still very low but that may be due to testicle capability issues.

So I certainly wasn’t out in BFE like you seem to be man, but there was a time when I was traveling quite a bit for work.

I didn’t want to deal with traveling with needles and everything (legit clinic prescribed TRT, but pain in the ass factor and I would just feel awkward if TSA went through my crap with my boss there etc) so before I would leave I took one larger shot the day I was leaving.

Now at the time I was doing ED pokes with test cyp and an insulin pin. I can’t recall the exact length of time between shots on business trips but I believe some were over a week and damn did I for sure feel the trough towards the end!! Not so much ED issues but zero libido, drained, brain fog etc. Possible touch of placebo lol, but it was not fun.

I ended up switching to 2x/day cream the next time I new travel was coming up and never switched back.
the cream really works?!?!? 😦 I always heard terrible reviews about that cream, and that it didn't do anything at all, and really only given to women who are transitioning to be men

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws