over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Persons (Members) Thread

Thanks, MF!

Yeah, I still get in here and lurk a good bit, but I think you know why I don't... :)

-S

Though, oddly enough, we never spoke too much in spite of all these years spent on PM, I'd like to take advantage of this thread to THANK YOU, S, for when I joined long ago your posts taught me SOOOOOO MUCH about bodybuilding.

Reading you, Wyldeone and Skip deprived me of sleep more than you could ever imagine... :p :headbang: ;)

phidias:headbang:

:D

Thanks bro! I missed my PM family... :)

What's brother, been awhile...if you're back, I guess I will have to lurk less!

What... I come back and you're not a pro yet, Lenny?!?! :naughty: :p ;)

B-Boy, Shelby, you're next on the list my friend, and I can't wait to see that happen SOON!!! :headbang:

Though, oddly enough, we never spoke too much in spite of all these years spent on PM, I'd like to take advantage of this thread to THANK YOU, S, for when I joined long ago your posts taught me SOOOOOO MUCH about bodybuilding.

Reading you, Wyldeone and Skip deprived me of sleep more than you could ever imagine... :p :headbang: ;)

Phidias,

You're more than welcome, my man. A lot of my posting these days is just about giving back when I can, and trying to put some brain food on the menu that might not be there otherwise.

I try at least when I do post that it's something worthwhile (unless I just need to drop a wisecrack) and that it'll be couched appropriately to remain posted... LOL

(Skip doesn't come over much, but he's doing a lot of stuff out in the open right now - come over to intense muscle and you'll see where he's posting his stuff up. Last things I heard about wylde were not good... :( )

-S

Good ol' Vander. I would train with him from time to time. I got out of bodybuilding but still surf around from time to time. Oh times have changed.

AWN, I always enjoyed your posts back in the day. I was just gonna throw your name up in here and then you come back from the dead.

I was going to bring up Phidias but he did that himself......

Standard donkey used to always crack me up. Have not seen him in a long time.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I know this isn't the first thread of its kind but I'm really happy to see how much traction it has received. It's very interesting to see how everyone has different people tucked away that they take note of. A lot of names have been covered here and I hope some or most of you get an answer to the person you're wondering about.

I'd like to see you post more. Love your info brother. Mainevent and Hottt too, future, and bulldog21 what happened to him? And strongmind and cslim too?

Future is a good one. Shawn is one of the more knowledgeable guys out there when is comes to training

Thanks, MF!

Yeah, I still get in here and lurk a good bit, but I think you know why I don't... :)

-S

Yeah... yeah... I am glad you have your own site/forum where I can pester you when I have questions lol

Future is a good one. Shawn is one of the more knowledgeable guys out there when is comes to training

He actually sent me a friend request of facebook recently... looks like he is doing well on a personal level... I think the forums ate up too much of his time and detracted him from his training and life outside of the fitness world... being happy is priority number one and if the forums detract from that, then so be it...

I've been trying to get a hold of Gunsmith for over a year. No answer.

Yeah... yeah... I am glad you have your own site/forum where I can pester you when I have questions lol

Actually, that's not it. It's simply that I was censored a couple years back when trying to provide some scientific info. that I felt could be very important for keeping folks out of the hospital, but also ran contrary to a sponsors agenda to sell a research chem. No biggie and I've not heard a thing about that particular "product" so that's good. LOL

-S

Actually, that's not it. It's simply that I was censored a couple years back when trying to provide some scientific info. that I felt could be very important for keeping folks out of the hospital, but also ran contrary to a sponsors agenda to sell a research chem. No biggie and I've not heard a thing about that particular "product" so that's good. LOL

-S

Ahhh good deal Scott :)

-S

Was it GW? I think that phase is over.

:D

Thanks bro! I missed my PM family... :)

What... I come back and you're not a pro yet, Lenny?!?! :naughty: :p ;)

B-Boy, Shelby, you're next on the list my friend, and I can't wait to see that happen SOON!!! :headbang:

It was close this year buddy...2nd at USA's, one damn spot away from it...I guess I just have to keep trucking along :)

AWN, I always enjoyed your posts back in the day. I was just gonna throw your name up in here and then you come back from the dead.

Thanks man! I still snoop around the board every now and then, but my bodybuilding days are long gone. I still like to train, but I realized competing wasn't something I really wanted to do any longer. The ROI sucked for me personally as well. I started playing rugby again and then doing crossfit and various other activities along with weight training. It was much harder to drop weight than I expected but I ended up losing about 25lbs. As I creep toward 40, I want to be as healthy as possible.

At one point in time, there was a great collection of science minded individuals who were heavily credentialed and also walked the walk. I learned a great deal from this board and have fond memories along with Chad's board Muscle Mayhem. That was the first board I ever joined. Good times!

Phidias,

You're more than welcome, my man. A lot of my posting these days is just about giving back when I can, and trying to put some brain food on the menu that might not be there otherwise.

I try at least when I do post that it's something worthwhile (unless I just need to drop a wisecrack) and that it'll be couched appropriately to remain posted... LOL

(Skip doesn't come over much, but he's doing a lot of stuff out in the open right now - come over to intense muscle and you'll see where he's posting his stuff up. Last things I heard about wylde were not good... :( )

-S

always wondered what happened to wylde.

crap... makes me realize I've been here since, what? 2002? before professionalmuscle was called "professionalmuscle".

MikeS still around?

i missed a lot in the 5yrs i was in prison. surprised i still remembered my screenname and password. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131