over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Missing Persons (Members) Thread

here's a couple,

gunsmith
saps
good ole tanksgt

always wondered what happened to wylde.

crap... makes me realize I've been here since, what? 2002? before professionalmuscle was called "professionalmuscle".

MikeS still around?

i missed a lot in the 5yrs i was in prison. surprised i still remembered my screenname and password. lol

Any word on xcel or big Heinz?

shit.. that's another name i remember. lol

Maldorf anyone? He okay?
MikeS is still around but not as he once was. One of my favorite members. Xcelbeyond is getting up there but last I heard he was healthy and happy. Another favorite all-time hero of mine. I don't know about BigHeinz because that all seemed to change in the year or more that I was off the board doing a little stint for roughing up a policeman. Tip: don't beat a police officer.

Maldorf kinda worries me. he had health problems

Last edited:
Didn't he post pics of the girls he was hooking up with? Like full nudes?

I do remember that thread... It was epic

I remember him saying that he left his wife at home overnight several times a week to spend the night w/ his hoookers. All was well in good in that thread until someone brought up that his wife prob had a guy over on those nights, and that was why she was so ok with it! Tougholdman was not too happy after that.:D

Last edited:
Adonis89 is another guy whose posts I used to love. I haven't seen him post in a long time either. I think he got in trouble when he started a Q & A thread.

Adonis89 is another guy whose posts I used to love. I haven't seen him post in a long time either. I think he got in trouble when he started a Q & A thread.

I swear a mod at one point said Adonis and Landmonster had the same IP..

I swear a mod at one point said Adonis and Landmonster had the same IP..

I remember reading that too but I still see landmonster posting (much differently too I might add).

Actually, that's not it. It's simply that I was censored a couple years back when trying to provide some scientific info. that I felt could be very important for keeping folks out of the hospital, but also ran contrary to a sponsors agenda to sell a research chem. No biggie and I've not heard a thing about that particular "product" so that's good. LOL

-S

Luckily he doesnt come around anymore, and luckily you still do.

Hawkmoon doesn't seem to be around very much either...

Last I heard he was about to get married to his lovely gf in Tokyo... if you ever read this, hope the romance is still going great for you, my friend!! :);)

Yea remember hawkmoon. Always liked his posts.

What about Ry-Roid or hardbdygrl.
A few I looked up to when starting here as a youngster.
Shoot they may be getting up there in age now that I think
About it.

Maldorf anyone? He okay?

someone posted a few months back saying he was ok but doesn't come here anymore because his computer got a virus from PM (not joking)

I was just going to mention Plang. He had a kidney problem that was heredity i believe. He was a great guy and i used to train with him in Denton Tx. I have tried several times to find something about him but can't. Last i heard from him he was about to get a kidney transplant that was being donated to him by his mom. Hope everything is ok with ya bro.

ksccowboy, you were always a solid dude.

Sorry guys, couldn't remember my log in info for plang. it was linked to an old email i dont use anymore. On May 13th, 2013 I received a kidney transplant from my dear mother. I am coming up on my 4 year anniversary in about a month. Everything has been fantastic since then. Not a hiccup in blood work. My competing days are long over, as are my anabolic days. Only thing I can really do now is Dr prescribed TRT, which makes a huge difference in how i feel. It took me 2 years to convince my doctors to let me try TRT, and see what happened with bloodwork. As long as my blood pressure is in check (i take lisiniprol) I havent seen a blip on my bloodwork. Thinking what I used to do, and what could have sped up my FSGS, it was a combination of steroids and adderall (dr prescribed :rolleyes:) that accelerated the auto immune condition. if only i listened to guys like DC and Phil Hernon back then, I could have prevented a lot of this. Hindsight is 20/20, and I have to say, I am a better person because of it. Your whole life perspective changes when you face dying at 28 years old. Just thought Id give an update. IDK if anyone from back then is still on here anymore.

Maldorf anyone? He okay?

Where is raw33man??? I see it doesn't say banned next to his name anymore. I miss you dude if you're reading this!

ksccowboy, you were always a solid dude.

Sorry guys, couldn't remember my log in info for plang. it was linked to an old email i dont use anymore. On May 13th, 2013 I received a kidney transplant from my dear mother. I am coming up on my 4 year anniversary in about a month. Everything has been fantastic since then. Not a hiccup in blood work. My competing days are long over, as are my anabolic days. Only thing I can really do now is Dr prescribed TRT, which makes a huge difference in how i feel. It took me 2 years to convince my doctors to let me try TRT, and see what happened with bloodwork. As long as my blood pressure is in check (i take lisiniprol) I havent seen a blip on my bloodwork. Thinking what I used to do, and what could have sped up my FSGS, it was a combination of steroids and adderall (dr prescribed :rolleyes:) that accelerated the auto immune condition. if only i listened to guys like DC and Phil Hernon back then, I could have prevented a lot of this. Hindsight is 20/20, and I have to say, I am a better person because of it. Your whole life perspective changes when you face dying at 28 years old. Just thought Id give an update. IDK if anyone from back then is still on here anymore.

I know this all too well myself. So happy you're recovering as well as I have!

Where is raw33man??? I see it doesn't say banned next to his name anymore. I miss you dude if you're reading this!

He was temp banned by one of the Mod's, not myself. He was pretty pissed about it and said he was leaving. Haven't heard from him since.

Pharm-fed...... always liked that guy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity