over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mitigation of high blood glucose with HGH

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For you guys that run higher doses of HGH (10-12iu a day) what do you do to help keep you blood glucose from creeping up.??

A bantam weight competitor I train with is trying to stack on some size quickly to compete as a bigger Welterweight next year.
He is limited to how much AAS he can use do to drug testing so we are thinking that higher dosed HGH will help make up for the lack of anabolic/androgenic.

He does have a family history of type 2 diabetes though it seems totally diet dependant but he wants to take as much precaution as possible.

My initial thought is
Taking 2iu fasted in the morning before breakfast (5am) then a dose of Metformin (6am)
6iu HGH pre workout 4pm , 5iu Humalog at 4:30 with Intra-Workout shake.
5iu Humalog post workout with shake 6:00
Metformin after dinner 8:30
2iu HGH before bed at 9:30.

Starting diet will be 300g Protein , 350g carbs and 100g fat , he's currently 155lbs and still in the 8-10% BF range carbs are probably what will increase the most starting at 50gx7 servings.

I know it's been beaten over and over as to when is the best time to take HGH , several times a day vs one big dose but everyone opinion on that is welcome as well

2 IU fasted cardio
3IU pre workout 1 hour before pre meal
3IU post workout
2IU before bed/Metformin SR before bed

2 IU fasted cardio
3IU pre workout 1 hour before pre meal
3IU post workout
2IU before bed/Metformin SR before bed
is there an insulin protocol that goes with this or t4 ?

Id get bloods to see if you actually need t4. If i was going to add insulin to the above id do

1-2IU humalog with 400mg inect carn
5IU humalog in my car as i walk to the gym - start sipping carbs as you leave yuor house so they're already in you. 50-60g to start
5IU post workout - check BG to see if you're body is ready for carbs

Wait how is a 150 pound guy going to feel on 12iu of GH?

What is he getting drug tested for work?

Can he get a script for trt?

Is it really worth it to blast GH and slin with his family history?

If he's limited to using steroids it will be tough adding size quickly you would think.

Id get bloods to see if you actually need t4. If i was going to add insulin to the above id do

1-2IU humalog with 400mg inect carn
5IU humalog in my car as i walk to the gym - start sipping carbs as you leave yuor house so they're already in you. 50-60g to start
5IU post workout - check BG to see if you're body is ready for carbs

Would you do 3iu GH post-workout along with 5iu humalog post-workout? Or would you leave time between the GH and slin shots?

Wait how is a 150 pound guy going to feel on 12iu of GH?

What is he getting drug tested for work?

Can he get a script for trt?

Is it really worth it to blast GH and slin with his family history?

If he's limited to using steroids it will be tough adding size quickly you would think.

I have no idea how he will feel , I'm gonna guess some lethargy and serious sleepy hands
He is subject to be drug tested for anabolics due to being affiliated with a law enforcement agency that has had issues with that in the past. One guy fucked himself up and had a cardiac issue at work , and another idiot got into a fight with a guy and beat him excessively and blame it on tren. So now the department has "random" drug testing for steroids.
He is on TRT but when his levels top 1500 then consider that abuse and want his script adjusted
As for the family history ,I personally think that it's mostly lifestyle related but I'm sure there could be a genetic factor involved , which is why this thread was made , what can be done to help prevent and issue.
I personally think that someone can gain significant amount of muscle without the use of alot of AAS by using more HGH and a little insulin provided that the diet and training are situated to take advantage of it. Granted it won't be nearly as much as with steroids but I know it's possible. I know a couple guys in the NFL that were constantly drug tested and they were able to get around them and gain some.aize and strength by just using a little HGH and more insulin.

For you guys that run higher doses of HGH (10-12iu a day) what do you do to help keep you blood glucose from creeping up.??

A bantam weight competitor I train with is trying to stack on some size quickly to compete as a bigger Welterweight next year.
He is limited to how much AAS he can use do to drug testing so we are thinking that higher dosed HGH will help make up for the lack of anabolic/androgenic.

He does have a family history of type 2 diabetes though it seems totally diet dependant but he wants to take as much precaution as possible.

My initial thought is
Taking 2iu fasted in the morning before breakfast (5am) then a dose of Metformin (6am)
6iu HGH pre workout 4pm , 5iu Humalog at 4:30 with Intra-Workout shake.
5iu Humalog post workout with shake 6:00
Metformin after dinner 8:30
2iu HGH before bed at 9:30.

Starting diet will be 300g Protein , 350g carbs and 100g fat , he's currently 155lbs and still in the 8-10% BF range carbs are probably what will increase the most starting at 50gx7 servings.

I know it's been beaten over and over as to when is the best time to take HGH , several times a day vs one big dose but everyone opinion on that is welcome as well
Why so much gh and insulin for a 155 lb guy? My spider sense is telling me that this guys diet and especially training are not optimal.

Why so much gh and insulin for a 155 lb guy? My spider sense is telling me that this guys diet and especially training are not optimal.

He is currently getting 300g Protein , 350g Carbs and 100g Fat. He's just getting started with DC training.
The idea behind the higher HGH is to make up for no additional steroids , and the insulin is added in around training more to mitigate elevated blood glucose than it's anabolic properties , that why only 10 IU of Humalog during training and Metformin AM and PM

As mentioned above he's limited to a TRT dose for AAS.

Would 1 shot novolin-n be better in this situation than a bunch of log? I'm thinking 5iu GH + 10iu novo-n?

Thoughts?

He is currently getting 300g Protein , 350g Carbs and 100g Fat. He's just getting started with DC training.
The idea behind the higher HGH is to make up for no additional steroids , and the insulin is added in around training more to mitigate elevated blood glucose than it's anabolic properties , that why only 10 IU of Humalog during training and Metformin AM and PM

As mentioned above he's limited to a TRT dose for AAS.
Ok, just to show an example of having everything dialed in (and no dont use the genetics bullshit excuse on me) its called intelligent programming (Alex kikel)
b-boy 5ft5 224.6 lbs : offseason growth protocol
150mg test E, 150mg primo wk.
3 high carb days - 5iu slin pre workout/ 2iu post workout.
Regular workout days - 4iu slin pre workout only
3iu gh daily.

AND IM GROWING!

Ok, just to show an example of having everything dialed in (and no dont use the genetics bullshit excuse on me) its called intelligent programming (Alex kikel)
b-boy 5ft5 224.6 lbs : offseason growth protocol
150mg test E, 150mg primo wk.
3 high carb days - 5iu slin pre workout/ 2iu post workout.
Regular workout days - 4iu slin pre workout only
3iu gh daily.

AND IM GROWING!

Id hate to argue with you, but it seems like everyone who is genetically gifted likes to downplay that factor....

Sure, you’re humble and that’s cool... And of course, you don’t have Ronnie Coleman genetics....

But dude, you’re 5’5 and 225lbs of muscle in single digit bodyfat AND GROWING on minimal gear in your 40’s.........

Sorry to tell you, but that’s fucking genetics lmao....

Yea I know you work hard as fuck and have every other aspect dialed in....

And there’s definitely room for majority of people to perfect those things and get light years closer to their goals without blaming genetics....

But also, let’s be real here.... lol

Id hate to argue with you, but it seems like everyone who is genetically gifted likes to downplay that factor....

Sure, you’re humble and that’s cool... And of course, you don’t have Ronnie Coleman genetics....

But dude, you’re 5’5 and 225lbs of muscle in single digit bodyfat AND GROWING on minimal gear in your 40’s.........

And there’s definitely room for majority of people to perfect those things and get light years closer to their goals without blaming genetics....

It's just HARD WORK and DISCIPLINE bro

LOL :D :D :D

What about just an AM shot of N with meal 1?

I wouldn't do that.

Insulin is most beneficial around and during the workout - shoving nutrients into muscles. If you're going to do one shot a day, take enough R preworkout to cover intraworkout and postworkout nutrition.

The older I get the more I understand Dante's frustration with all this.

Your right , just go get a guy help you that needs to come to his message board to confirm the plan that he has given...hmmm sounds right to me.

The older I get the more I understand Dante's frustration with all this.

Your right , just go get a guy help you that needs to come to his message board to confirm the plan that he has given...hmmm sounds right to me.

Not sure if you were typing fast but I didn’t really understand what you’re trying to say....

Not sure why there’s frustration either...

Sure, just about anyone can get big with the hard work etc.... But you’re not just a regular big guy at the gym....

How many 5’5 guys are walking around at 225-230lbs and single digits, in their 40’s??? Not a whole lot, huh?? And I guarantee you’re not the only one trying and I guarantee you’re not the only one of the ones trying who works their ass off in all aspects either....

How many Mexican, Peruvian, Nicaraguan, El Salvadoran etc guys with Indian/Indigenous ancestry are walking around with pro bodybuilder caliber physiques?? Not a whole lot, huh?? Is it because none of them are trying? None of them work hard enough? Or is it because being an average of 5’2-5’5 with tiny, square physiques and poor muscle insertions etc isn’t really conducive to bodybuilding???

Why do the best runners in the world come from Kenya, Ethiopia and the likes or are defendants of those places??? Is it because the white Europeans don’t work hard enough or is it genetics??

Emeric looked like a prime Rich Gaspari in his 40’s doing 300mg per week of Test for 8 weeks at a time because he just worked hard and has average genetics....

🙄🔫🤣

Not sure if you were typing fast but I didn’t really understand what you’re trying to say....

Not sure why there’s frustration either...

Sure, just about anyone can get big with the hard work etc.... But you’re not just a regular big guy at the gym....

How many 5’5 guys are walking around at 225-230lbs and single digits, in their 40’s??? Not a whole lot, huh?? And I guarantee you’re not the only one trying and I guarantee you’re not the only one of the ones trying who works their ass off in all aspects either....

How many Mexican, Peruvian, Nicaraguan, El Salvadoran etc guys with Indian/Indigenous ancestry are walking around with pro bodybuilder caliber physiques?? Not a whole lot, huh?? Is it because none of them are trying? None of them work hard enough? Or is it because being an average of 5’2-5’5 with tiny, square physiques and poor muscle insertions etc isn’t really conducive to bodybuilding???

Why do the best runners in the world come from Kenya, Ethiopia and the likes or are defendants of those places??? Is it because the white Europeans don’t work hard enough or is it genetics??

Emeric looked like a prime Rich Gaspari in his 40’s doing 300mg per week of Test for 8 weeks at a time because he just worked hard and has average genetics....

Meant to say “Descendants of those places.” Not defendants lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner