over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mitochondria and cardiovascular health

There's a few indirect methods, the one's I spoke to you over the phone about the other day. I'll mention them further on down.

As mentioned in our conversation, you would need to have a willing physician to pull a few different biomarkers, especially if you have no pathophysiology reasoning to. More than likely, you'd need a clinician who is well versed in treating mitochondrial disorders. Such as a geneticist, neurogeneticist, immunologist, or the likes.

Also within our conversation, you'd have to dump (stop taking) any and all of your supplements for several weeks prior to testing. Otherwise you'll get skewed results. Your response, like many other supplement junkies would balk if they had to stop their supplement regiments. So why test?

Otherwise to answer your question a little more indepth, considering I was talking on the basic principles...blah, blah, blah of infliction upon our mitochondria. Guess rather than enlightening the masses on elementary biological repercussion of uncontrolled sleep apnea, smoking and or deficiencies create a deficit on the functionality of our mitochondria. I should have upped my game and be more original throwing out mass confusion on the interrelationships of telomeres shorting=mtDNA damages. On the other hand, over replication has it's pitfalls too.

Onwards.

First you'd (your physician) would have to differentiate between several different types of disorders. You are going on a fishing expedition looking for mtDNA mutations (dysfunctional), mtDNA damage or looking at one specific complex failure. Or possibly multiple complex disorders. The term "complex" denotes the different compartments of our mitochondria, there's 5 total complexes. So I'm not being so basic, there's over a dozen different types of the mitochondrial disorders. With that, good luck on finding a physician that'll even consider testing for defunks of your mito if you present to s/he in overall good health.

Otherwise pulling white blood cell levels of free carnitine, acylcarnintine and CoQ10 levels would be a good place to start. Or for shits and giggles, you could ask for a muscle biopsy.

Please see above and below post.

Didn't realize there was a grading system in place on this board, as well, evaluated by you determining whats elementary basic knowledge or ground-breaking revolutionary distinctive eminences.

Maybe you should direct the attention too one of Mods to delete my posts or suggest I keep my comments in the beginners section.

Not once did I emit what I stated was new-news. If you'd pause for a moment, maybe, just maybe it's possibly passing the baton off too those whom need thee-ole bonk on thee head of thee proverbial-hammer to correct deficiencies, uncontrolled sleep apnea or reconsider the net damages caused by smoking. Is that too much to put forth?

Did you even read the link I posted? As well, my thoughts that supplemental raw material(s) lined towards a healthy mitochondrial biogenenis may be nullified by the use of AAS/training.

I like hard numbers, too! Not just anecdotal. Placebo is a bitch. We all fall prey to the denominator without a sum of the total.

Out of curiosity, has anyone that has used your Glutathione or SOD had their baseline total antioxidant capacity, cysteine-sulphate ratio, lipid peroxidation or their glutathione peroxidase levels checked? Thus validating a quantitative linear dose-response, pre/post supplemention?

So before you start questioning the validity, think!

No need to answer, pretty sure I know your response.

I like your posts, too. Although, some of your posts in some threads are as if you kick the-door in and start shitting on others views and opinions as if you're some superior authority, regardless of the topic. I'm not questioning the knowledge base you possess, or your products; it's the dickish remarks.

Check yourself, pal, no need for acting impudent downplaying others.

lol
seriously dude?

thats your interpetation? :eek:

maybe you should read more...

all these posts on tren dnp blah blah

cant have shit without health.,

if you need a study to know taking drugs increases stress, not sure what i have to tell you. lol

i dont need a study to tell me coq10 doesnt do a whole hell of a lot.

i keep trying to say more but why? lol
you and other are so badly lost, been trying to respond to this for a while but... why bother you want studies n i live in the real world.

cheers bro

lol
seriously dude?

thats your interpetation? :eek:

maybe you should read more...

all these posts on tren dnp blah blah

cant have shit without health.,

if you need a study to know taking drugs increases stress, not sure what i have to tell you. lol

i dont need a study to tell me coq10 doesnt do a whole hell of a lot.

i keep trying to say more but why? lol
you and other are so badly lost, been trying to respond to this for a while but... why bother you want studies n i live in the real world.

cheers bro

I'm assuming English is your second language. You've been coming off as condescending lately.

This!

It's one thing to incorporate those strategies, but unless we can test our results we're simply hoping these methods increase our mitochondrial supply. I'm a numbers guy. I like to see raw, hard data :D.

You would need to undergo a biopsy and have it sent to a lab that specializes in mitochondria.

By increaseing your explosive/endurance capacity you could be certain you have a greater amount and fewer dysfunctional mitochondria.

I'm assuming English is your second language. You've been coming off as condescending lately.

well dude.
we have like 100k ppl here
no one can use a search function and everyone needs a new thread on dnp n tren.

yet here in this thread is some of to me what is the most important and basic info out there n ppl dont get it. thats upsetting to me.

yes i have mental illness, learning disability and fucking dislexia so i even see the letters in the wrong order at times. its nice to pick on sick people though right? lol

i speak/live in 3 different languages.

sorry you dont like my grammer teach

at least i know the material at hand. lol
:cool:

Hey Emeric, yes I did! We was gone over the weekend, came home yesterday and was in the mailbox!

I started it this morning. I'll PM you on some questions I have about it.

Thank you!

What supplement?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner