advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mitochondria--My theory on best GAINS--Don't boost thyroid without Uridine/Inosine

Lol, I am not a shill, I am a DISABLED PERSON who is an ex MMA and body builder who can now lift 1/2 pound.

I am just sharing my knowledge with people. there are no studies done on Cipro related muscle problems (except a crappy mayo clinic one), so I've had to look at other conditions known to cause similar problems.

In chronic diseases such as MD, HIV, etc, there is a 'lack of something"

In accelerated tissue proliferation there is also a greater "need"

In both cases homeostasis is broken.

I am not trying to sell anything.

I love how so many people DON"T listen, they just assume.

I did a forum search for "mitochondria" and "uridine" and only threads about Datbtru(uridine increases fsh) and some product with UMP in it.

SO.

I figured I would bring up a relevant point of discussion.

Contact me directly via PM.

Is to may heaters here. Any one interested contact me directly.
Haters are people who question why you posted something randomly with no explanation even after you were asked why you made a post about it? Hmmm

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm not a hater and I think Emeric is a nice fella but I think
the Hempcell product is highly speculative as in how it's supposed to work according to Emeric. I never thought the studies on humanofort were strong. Would be interesting to try though.

I wonder what a Stewie thinks. :)

Look into:
Ubiquinol
PQQ
Pterostilbene
Idebenone
NADH

And ALA + L-carnitine as mentioned.

That's about it right there! great stack. I also like B5 in with it.

Cannabinoid receptors are of a class of cell membrane receptors in the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. As is typical of G protein-coupled receptors, the cannabinoid receptors contain seven transmembrane spanning domains. Cannabinoid receptors are activated by three major groups of ligands: endocannabinoids, produced by the mammillary body; plant cannabinoids (such as cannabidiol, produced by the cannabis plant); and synthetic cannabinoids (such as HU-210).

I incorporated ligands.

Intracellular receptors are receptor proteins found on the inside of the cell, typically in the cytoplasm or nucleus. In most cases, the ligands of intracellular receptors are small, hydrophobic (water-hating) molecules, since they must be able to cross the plasma membrane in order to reach their receptors.

I hope this helps.

That's all fine and good. The problem I have is with saying the Humanofort is "directing where the CBD should go" as you said. The Humanofort data is very weak IMO. I'm not saying it doesn't do anything at all; it might. But the mechanisms haven't been verified enough from what I've seen. Some of the studies have basically been questionnaires. Are there studies showing the oligopeptides will present in the blood after taking Humanofort? Do they survive the digestive system? Experimental products are fine, my problem is with saying "this is how it works" when the data doesn't really confirm it for certain.

Humanofort extract containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.

I hope this help.

Has this actually been verified through analysis of human subjects after oral humanofort ingestion?
Even one Humanofort study said the observed effects "seem to be due to the growth factors in the embryonic extract" i.e. it's not certain or proven at all. Humanofort could do a number of things but it could be due to any number of mechanisms or even placebo. This product stands on very shaky scientific ground imo. But I'm not a doctor or scientist, just a skeptic in general.:D

I would love to hear from those with a science background here. What do you think?

Just lat you know that Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi. These tiny clumps of amino acids called peptides are the key to anti aging. It turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones.

That's a big statement.

If I could only afford to take ONE supplement for bodybuilding, mine would be humanoforte hands down, I feel amazing when on it and I always lean out way faster when using it.

I couldn't find the study but saw it referenced on some sites selling deer antlers etc. They say, for example, that "subjects reported 3.03kg reduction in fat mass".
"Subjects reported"? Really? Subjects filled out a questionnaire where they said they lost a bunch of fat.
"Subjects", as we know from research, can't even track their own food intake so how could they accurately measure fat loss? Self reported data is basically worthless. Moreover this proves nothing about any growth factor being responsible for the effects, real or not.

Also saw this:
The results of these studies showed the beneficial effects human growth factors have on hormones:

Testosterone increased 392% in men
DHEA increased 502% in men and women
Serotonin increased 159% in men and women

Lol, almost a 400% increase in test. Holy shit, why use HRT when you can increase test several times more with some chicken embryos or deer antlers :D A 500% increase in DHEA could be plain dangerous or at least cause severe side effects, especially in women :D

Emeric, do you see the weaknesses in most of these "studies"?

Last edited by a moderator:
And known of my questions are a personal attack against Emeric. Emeric, I know you're a nice guy, but just saying….Do you understand our stance?

I sure would love to have extra time to run Humanofort and conduct blood work at certain intervals on a weekly basis.

I will say I have noticed better sleep quality when I use the supplement vs when I don't…..Now, this could be a placebo effect, but don't think so bc there seems to be a significant difference. With this being said, I can't say I have ever noticed an increase in fat loss or mass while using it. I've run it anywhere between 200mg-600 mgs for long and short durations.

This is my personal experience.

Surprised no one has mentioned Terry Wahls? If not, check out her Ted talk on youtube. Pretty incredible story really

If I could only afford to take ONE supplement for bodybuilding, mine would be humanoforte hands down, I feel amazing when on it and I always lean out way faster when using it.
Can anyone else step forward and add to this? This supplement is pretty controversial around here, and unfortunately expensive. If I knew it was worth the price, then that's another story. Can you elaborate a bit on the benefits? Mental clarity? Energy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can anyone else step forward and add to this? This supplement is pretty controversial around here, and unfortunately expensive. If I knew it was worth the price, then that's another story. Can you elaborate a bit on the benefits? Mental clarity? Energy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I simply think of the half dozen people or so that I trust, read everything they post, and take notes when the post on health and supplementation...and none of them ever mention/include it, so...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity