over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixed peps in same vial

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I remember back in like 2008 Dat said you dont want to put your GHRP and GHRH in the same vial. Something about drawing out inconsistent doses. Now years have gone by and I see combo vials. I know science has progressed and dat has chimed in with time but is it fine to mix a vial of ghrp and add it to a vial of ghrh so you can draw both out in one pin, or do you still have to seperately draw out each into the same pin.

I still would not, simply because personally even is seperate vials, when I put both in one pin, I get red welts at the injection site, but i never do when I just pin twice. Also some say if it sits too long mixed the amino chains could change a bit leaving you with who knows what, but I have no facts to back that up, just bro science I guess.

when I put both in one pin, I get red welts at the injection site, but i never do when I just pin twice.

Really?
It is important to avoid any type of reaction, and in theory, this does make sense. Much like mixing two chemicals together -- they're fine solitary, but if mixed, capable of provoking a reaction!

I love it! Sometimes it's the simplest ideas that work out the best. Will try this myself and note whether it works (for me) as you've implied.

I bet the welts are from a slight allergic reaction to BW...by combining the two you put a higher concentration of benzoyl alcohol in one area..pinning IM would help too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet the welts are from a slight allergic reaction to BW...by combining the two you put a higher concentration of benzoyl alcohol in one area..pinning IM would help too

This is not the case (for me). This theory can be tested if you utilize the same BW for other substances, such as rHGH. No reaction occurs when dosing HGH using the same BW, which BTW, generally is a larger amount of BW in the adminstration of.

If this is still a worry though - perhaps try dosing a LARGE shot of BW by itself? If no reaction occurs, then the reaction has nothing to do with the BW.

Good luck.

Wow you guys are not even mixing in the same syringe. I figured it would at least be ok to mix the 2 in the same syringe and then inject or at least inject that syringe within a 24hr period. Dont really know how I feel about pinning ghrp then pinning ghrh then pinning GH 2-3x per day.

Dont really know how I feel about pinning ghrp then pinning ghrh then pinning GH 2-3x per day.

Would prickly sound about right? :D

My take is to avoid the reacton itself, not because I can't handle the soreness/redness/welt/itching, etc, au contraire - it's the immune system response itself that has me concerned

Last edited:
Would prickly sound about right? :D

My take is to avoid the reacton itself, not because I can't handle the soreness/redness/welt/itching, etc, au contraire - it's the immune system response itself that has me concerned

Well, good thing slin pins are so cheap. Guess im gonna have to pin em seperate now ;( I pin peps IM for better IGF spike. Im presuming you cant get scar tissue over time with slin pins IM.

Maybe someone over at Dats board can find out for use more about this. I would think if there was a reaction companies wouldnt be selling ghrp/ghrh combo's but who knows.

Im presuming you cant get scar tissue over time with slin pins IM.

If so, I've never heard of it.

Maybe someone over at Dats board can find out for use more about this. I would think if there was a reaction companies wouldnt be selling ghrp/ghrh combo's but who knows

Hmm, you'd think so. However immune reactions can occur (depending on the person) with various types of substances. Even GH (legit USA companies) warn reactions like the above are may occur with their product. Everyone's different. Got'a say though, with the combo this has been comon with me and I've purchased from many different suppliers. <shrug>

Yes I have ruled out the BW issue by injecting straight BW twice the dose of my pep dose... No welts. I only welt when I mix the two peps, even if they dont sit in the pin any longer than it takes to load the pin and stick. Pinning the two seperately takes care of this issue all together. 31G slin pins don't hurt and are cheap, but I'll use the same 3 pins all day. 1 for slin, 1 for Mod and 1 for IPA, they are marked to ensure I don't mix them. But they get used 3 times a before I discard, only I use them, and I keep them capped. I'd bet they could be used a couple day if you wanted as they seem just as sharp after 3 uses but I don't want to push it.

Yes I have ruled out the BW issue by injecting straight BW twice the dose of my pep dose... No welts. I only welt when I mix the two peps, even if they dont sit in the pin any longer than it takes to load the pin and stick. Pinning the two seperately takes care of this issue all together. 31G slin pins don't hurt and are cheap, but I'll use the same 3 pins all day. 1 for slin, 1 for Mod and 1 for IPA, they are marked to ensure I don't mix them. But they get used 3 times a before I discard, only I use them, and I keep them capped. I'd bet they could be used a couple day if you wanted as they seem just as sharp after 3 uses but I don't want to push it.

What brand pin are you using? I have to switch. I have Exel 29 gauge. I have to back load a fresh one with another pin because they get dull right away. I will switch to 31's once I finish up this stock.

If so, I've never heard of it.

Hmm, you'd think so. However immune reactions can occur (depending on the person) with various types of substances. Even GH (legit USA companies) warn reactions like the above are may occur with their product. Everyone's different. Got'a say though, with the combo this has been comon with me and I've purchased from many different suppliers. <shrug>

well mixing them in same pin v.s. seperate I didnt get any kind of reaction, but like you said everyone is diff. My main concern is if mixing them in same pin and shooting can cause less gains.

My main concern is if mixing them in same pin and shooting can cause less gains.

Think of it along these lines - IF via mixing them into the same pin causes an immune reaction, then yes this in turn eventually nullify response or as you put it, effectively reduce gains due to partial bodily rejection of.

Thanks!

well mixing them in same pin v.s. seperate I didnt get any kind of reaction, but like you said everyone is diff. My main concern is if mixing them in same pin and shooting can cause less gains.

Funny thing, I get these big bumps when I inject in my love handles. Its like they stay swollen for many days. My inner thigh didn't welt up but it gets really itchy and gets a red. Sometimes it gets a thin welt patch that goes away within a day. I started injecting IM now. I'm not getting any skin reaction this way.

As far as mixing in the same pin, I always do combo shots of ghrh/ghrp, even with slin all at the same time. I hope this is OK

Wow! Very interesting about the welt thing, bro.

I've been using GHRH (CJC-1295) + GHRP-2 for just over two months now and never have problems like that. Did it happen with a fresh syringe, cuz I most definitely don't reuse syringes?

From what I've heard, if you're gonna take your shot pretty much right away, it's fine to combine the GHRH/GHRP in the same syringe; however, if it's gonna be a few hours (like if you pre-load syringes to take to work), then do NOT put them in the same syringe.

Its like they stay swollen for many days. My inner thigh didn't welt up but it gets really itchy and gets a red. Sometimes it gets a thin welt patch that goes away within a day. I started injecting IM now.

Admin'ing IM burries the reaction to an internal response. In other words, the substance hasn't changed -- just the location of the immune response, i.e. camouflaging the redness, itching, etc.

So I can certainly empathize why IM might be preferable.

I super sensitive...hig BA anything....AAS oils....every brand of gh I've tried...even peptides not mixed (igf, peg mgf, ghrp, cjc, etc)...that's why I generally do IM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So other than some getting irritation, think its possible if mixing ghrp/ghrh in same syringe and injecting it can actually weaken the peptides or not give the same effect?

Wow! Very interesting about the welt thing, bro.

I've been using GHRH (CJC-1295) + GHRP-2 for just over two months now and never have problems like that. Did it happen with a fresh syringe, cuz I most definitely don't reuse syringes?

From what I've heard, if you're gonna take your shot pretty much right away, it's fine to combine the GHRH/GHRP in the same syringe; however, if it's gonna be a few hours (like if you pre-load syringes to take to work), then do NOT put them in the same syringe.

I took my shots right away after I load the pin. I still got one area that feels thick when you pinch the skin. It use to be swollen from just 2 shots. I haven't pin that love handle in weeks. It subsided but it's taking time for the swelling to totally dissipate.

hmmm been a couple days where ive been doing the shots seperate of mod1-29 and ghrp6 and im not sure if its placebo but i seem to feel more flushed. Mod1-29 usually gives me a flushed feeling kinda like a mild version of what mt2 does, when mixed in same pin and shot IM it seems like i get less of that flush feeling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131