over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixed race relationships

No doubt. I am mid thirties, white and have only dated black women since my twenties. Nothiing else will do. We have some fine black women on the east coast.

lol, yell yeah I'm a universal lover~ Dont care the race, nationality, age as long of course that they look delicious, hot and very sexy! Nothing like a cougar or a MILF!~ Yum! :headbang::headbang::love:

I feel pretty blessed with my wife. beautiful, smart, sexy , and honest.
Hard worker and cares about people. . You guys that like AA or latin women
would love hanging out at one of our bbqs. Great women in numbers.
AHHH life is sweeet!!! T

I enjoy mixed races. While my wife is in the potatoe sack race, I am over at the how many jack daniel shots can you doin 2 minutes race. :D

Word Of advice

I been married 2xs to different races.

1st one...was a no go...the mother made it so difficult for her daughter because I was white. We divorced after only a year and a half.

2nd one - going very well 17+ years of marriage...

BUT - some factions of the family - certain sides - it's really hard to get along with them. Those particular factions we don't see much, but when we do...its really really really tough - at parties etc

So word of advice-if your gonna get married....make sure you see the layout of the land - how involved she or he is with certain sides of the family and really think whether or not a long relationship could hold up under any constant stress.

Where I live there are infact no black women at all, I have been with a white girl for all of my live.

Question for you guys

What is the biggest difference (except colour) between white and black,mexican,etc... women.

Tnx

There are good and bad regardless of color. That being said Black women
are what gets my eye.I did marry one 8 yrs ago.
Her whole family treats me with respect and love and I return the same.
Summer in the southeast side of Chicago is a time for caution.
Plenty of distractions driving to cause an accident..
Thanks, T

I lovvvvve me some caramel complexion, big juicy lips, small waist, tight bubble-assed mixed girls. They drive me crazyyyy out of my mind. Here in Clearwater they are plentifulllllll. It's heaven!

One of my buddies is from Maryland and he was telling me that's the capital of the world for em, so I'm gonna have to see what all the fuss is about!

There's not a lot of diversity where I live but when I was in college I met tons of beautiful girls of all races. Large college towns have perks.

Good luck.

What is the biggest difference (except colour) between white and black,mexican,etc... women.

Tnx

For me there was no difference. I don't think color has much to do behaviors or speech or anything. I think that's more of an environmental factor. Like what was the culture of your area growing up.

The girls I was dealing with were all at a university so that might have skewed my experience. I'm curious to hear what the other guys say.

Long story short, all the girls I was with, regardless of color, were very similar. Stereotypes didn't apply. Maybe it's because I attract or go after the same type of girl. Not sure.

Good question.

I have no problem with any type of mixed race issues. If my brain says a woman is good-looking then she is good-looking. Nothing I can do about that. I live in the South though. And sadly most of the black women here are just plain fat. You can go in any gym and basically never see a black woman. I have been in my gym for almost 10 years. I have seen exactly one black woman working out in there. I think there are 4 or 5 who do the yoga classes. But that is it. I think its cultural really. I will say this though there are some fine ass black women. I think there are some fine ass Hispanic women to. But sadly they aren't into white guys. They stick to their own kind. Little, short Hispanic guys. Just the way it is.

I only date black women, so I know what you mean. Honestly, try all types of different avenues, online dating, social network sites for interracial relationships, different hang outs... Its easier for me, because I'm in a city that is very diverse and very close to DC, the chocolate capital! lol

Good luck in your search man!

Alin, trust me man... I date a lot of black women from DC, the last girl I was dating was a bouncer at a club down there that does hip hop and reggae, and that place was wild! The night I went, it was a booty shaking contest mmmm booty lol

Women were gorgeous... the same as the strip club, its called The Stadium,.. if you like Black women that can shake their cheeks and make it "bounce" lol You'll love this place!

You ever go to DC, let me know, I can give you the names of a few of the hot spots!

I can also name a few of the spots in Baltimore,

JW

I work both in DC and Baltimore. This man speaks the truth! DC is really quite diverse however, if you can't find the girl you're lookin for there, you might want to try men... you might be gay. :eek: lol

I work both in DC and Baltimore. This man speaks the truth! DC is really quite diverse however, if you can't find the girl you're lookin for there, you might want to try men... you might be gay. :eek: lol

You in Baltimore? I tried PMing you your box is full

I just cleared 300 something messages lol

I just moved to Glen Burnie from Northern VA over the Summer.... I'm a train conductor with Amtrak/MARC

We must live very close... PM coming

I just cleared 300 something messages lol

I just moved to Glen Burnie from Northern VA over the Summer.... I'm a train conductor with Amtrak/MARC
Lol I'm from Springfield but moved to FL 3 yrs ago!

My very first girl I lost my virginity was a black girl from Philadelphia. So, I have a fondness of black women. I dated many different races through they years, I only care about how they act around me, not the color.

This is actually a true story, I took a black girl to the prom. Sheila was a great girl and my best freind. Some pretty blonde was chasing me at that time. In the middle on the Prom in a 99% white school I kissed her. A few days later the same blonde got in an arguement with me and told me, "At least I didn't kiss a nigger at the prom" I kindly reminded her that I would let Sheila know what she called her. She pleaded for me not to tell her. Sheila could beat some guys up. :D

Goes to show you how ignorant some people can be. Go with your heart, not the color. I happen to like Romanian women and ended up marrying a Romanian 1/2 a world a way. Best thing I ever did. :)

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner