over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixed race relationships

My very first girl I lost my virginity was a black girl from Philadelphia. So, I have a fondness of black women. I dated many different races through they years, I only care about how they act around me, not the color.

This is actually a true story, I took a black girl to the prom. Sheila was a great girl and my best freind. Some pretty blonde was chasing me at that time. In the middle on the Prom in a 99% white school I kissed her. A few days later the same blonde got in an arguement with me and told me, "At least I didn't kiss a nigger at the prom" I kindly reminded her that I would let Sheila know what she called her. She pleaded for me not to tell her. Sheila could beat some guys up. :D

Goes to show you how ignorant some people can be. Go with your heart, not the color. I happen to like Romanian women and ended up marrying a Romanian 1/2 a world a way. Best thing I ever did. :)

Nice, going with your heart..

Yeah geographic location matters as well as social class
I am a white guy dating a black girl, couldn't be happier and yeah sometimes some people have shit to say but fuck em.

A beautiful mixed female is hotter than a beautiful white women any day in my opinion. What you put off is what you attract, if you're a scummy white wanna be thug you'll get the same in women. I'm a proper gentleman from a good family i've been dating mixed or black females for a few years now. I love white also but there's just something about a classy lady with that caramel skin, full lips, higher cheekbones, and nice thick thighs and glutes that does it for me. I've had attractive in both races and I choose mixed regularly now. My opinion!:love:

Man, variety is the spice of life. A dime is a dime is a dime. I look at it like the Skittles slogan, "Taste the rainbow."

Yep, gotta go where they are. In Minneapolis you just frequent the bars and clubs that they tend to hangout at more. Most all the girls here are white so it's easy to start a conversation with a black girl. I've dated a few black girls and both have told me that it was extremely sexy to them that I treated them so well and did so with a "don't give a f_ck" attitude towards anyone that dissapproved

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry

I have no problem with myself or anyone dating outside their race.... Just do what makes ya happy and fuck what people think..

Its crazy how different each region is. My brother ( white boy like me ) is married to a black girl, I am married to an Asian girl, our family is very diverse and my mom loves it, I knew I would never marry a whitey, love the dark skin!!!! But my brother went to Atlanta with his wife and said people were looking at him like he was crazy and black dudes looking at his wife like WTH are you doing? In Wa, no one would blink an eye to mixed raced relationships.

Mixed race??? You mean like Irish and Italian? Freaking terrible mix. Bar fights, talking with hands, weird freckle patterns.

I accused of ruining the family. Been married over 18 years. Our melanin differences are the least of the issues in my family.

Dated them all, who cares what anyone says

Lol who the hell cares? Date who you want. Noracist but the only ones I don't really mess with are black girls, even though they LOVE bigger white guys. Too fuckin dramatic for me...

I'm white and my girl is Latina. Best move I ever made.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear