Slyder190

Registered
So my next cycle will be
800mg test/week
800mg Primo/week
80mg Tbol/day
3-4 iu GH/day (still undecided on dose)
75mg T3/day

I'm reading T3 and GH are not a good combo as it kills T3 effect?

Thoughts?

GH does not kill the effect of T3, the majority of guys prepping for shows are using both. 75mcg - not mg - is a very high dose if you're cutting. The highest I've ever gone is 37.5mcg. You better have a ton of fat to lose, one of the highest LBMs on this board, or be prepared to eat constantly with that dose.

Probably overkill with the 75mcg (not mg, I hope?!!) of T-3. I agree with danieltx with 37.5mcg being about the max needed for most. The anabolics will HELP spare muscle if you go higher but only if you are eating like a horse...

With 2 grams of gear a week and HGH , you are not gonna lose any muscle with 75mcg T3 , unless you are starving yourself.

that said I don't think you need near that much , and I definitely would not start a cycle with it. Start your diet and as fat loss starts to get harder than add in 25mcg after a few weeks if fat loss slows add and 12.5mg and so on.

who the hell needs 75mcg t3 ...? you need to understand that we do not want to have t3 above the norm and in the corner of the norm, so 25-37.5mcg is the ideal dose and the question is whether you really need t3 because at 3-4 gh definitely not, but only t4
What exactly is the benefit of taking T4 with HGH instead of T3??
I've heard this several times but never got a clear answer. I'd always figured that it would be easier to just take T3 so there isn't any concern about conversion which some say is the case with NOT taking HGH , but when you take HGH the T4 is prefer

What exactly is the benefit of taking T4 with HGH instead of T3??
I've heard this several times but never got a clear answer. I'd always figured that it would be easier to just take T3 so there isn't any concern about conversion which some say is the case with NOT taking HGH , but when you take HGH the T4 is prefer
Because gh increases the conversion of t4 to t3 - hence low t4 and high t3 on the blood results (if someone does not supplement t4) by adding t3 you do not allow the body to convert, but you replace everything with a synthetic and the body cannot regulate the level of hormones, which is a benefit

Because gh increases the conversion of t4 to t3 - hence low t4 and high t3 on the blood results (if someone does not supplement t4) by adding t3 you do not allow the body to convert, but you replace everything with a synthetic and the body cannot regulate the level of hormones, which is a benefit
Aahhhh ok , so by using the T4 instead of the T3 you should be able to help maintain healthy thyroid function , at least more so that using straight T3.??
Thank you for your input on this

From everything I've read. When T3 converts to T4 it is catabolic. However T4 converting back to T-3 is anabolic. I'll try to find sources to back that up, I'll have to finf them again.

T4 is mandatory with long gh use or high doses just to avoid hypothyroidism

What doses of T-4 do you recommend? Also what doses of GH justify the use of T-4 and at what length of time?

I only use 3-4iu of HGH maximum, so not sure if I fall into this.. I’ve never measured my t4 levels (I don’t think) but my thyroid panel is always normal..

What doses of T-4 do you recommend? Also what doses of GH justify the use of T-4 and at what length of time?

I only use 3-4iu of HGH maximum, so not sure if I fall into this.. I’ve never measured my t4 levels (I don’t think) but my thyroid panel is always normal..
You answered yourself - tests and so on dose selection - blood tests

Great discussion. So anyone actually had results using T4 and GH?

So Luke, how long can one stay on T4? Do you cycle it? With running gh obviously

Great discussion. So anyone actually had results using T4 and GH?

So Luke, how long can one stay on T4? Do you cycle it? With running gh obviously
all the time lol - I am writing seriously because I do not know if there is anyone else who does cycles at all, bodybuilders are on gh 365 days a year so the answer is obvious

Can you elaborate on this? HGH has the ability to improve T4 to T3 conversion so how would it be causing hypothyroidism?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member