over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MIXING GEAR IN 1 VIAL QUESTION

SKY_COWBOY

Banned
ok guys here's a question for ya...

say you have a hog podge of gear (meaning a lot of gear) and want to combine it into 1 100ml jug. say u then shake the btl up...how do you know what you are getting in each ML?? i was think about mixing and then baking, to try to form all of the compounds together into 1ml, but i am not sure if that can happen...

i know the EURO's and Author L Rea used to call this the MultiMix phase...added with synthol and site inject...which i'm doing with synthol...

my question is i guess can all of these compounds be formed together into a ML??? thanks

You won't know what you are getting. You can get a rough idea, but it's impossible to know exactly.

Say you have a 100ml jug and fill it with
20ml 250mg Test E- 5000mg
20ml 250mg Sust- 5000mg
20ml 100mg Tren- 2000mg
20ml 100mg Mast- 2000mg
10ml 250mg EQ- 2500mg
10ml 250mg Deca- 2500mg

Shake it up.

It has 10,000mg Test (TE and sust), 2000mg Tren, 2000mg Mast, 2500mg EQ. 2500mg Deca. 19000mg per vial.

Roughly 190mg per ml, but you truly do not know what you're getting. It's hit or miss, shooting from the hip.

i would think the only way to truly know would to start with the blanks and dissolve them into solution. once they are formed I do not think all the baking in the world will do anything unless they come out of solution, such as what happens to cyp at times.

You won't know what you are getting. You can get a rough idea, but it's impossible to know exactly.

Say you have a 100ml jug and fill it with
20ml 250mg Test E- 5000mg
20ml 250mg Sust- 5000mg
20ml 100mg Tren- 2000mg
20ml 100mg Mast- 2000mg
10ml 250mg EQ- 2500mg
10ml 250mg Deca- 2500mg

Shake it up.

It has 10,000mg Test (TE and sust), 2000mg Tren, 2000mg Mast, 2500mg EQ. 2500mg Deca. 19000mg per vial.

Roughly 190mg per ml, but you truly do not know what you're getting. It's hit or miss, shooting from the hip.

Yeah, do the math to figure out how much is in that 100 ml vial. Once you mix them up I would heat them to make sure that they mix evenly. If they all mix evenly, and they should sine they are all oil, then you can just do the math to figure out the concentration per ml. As long as it mixes evenly it will work. It will mix easiest if the oil in each is all the same, for instance its all cotton seed oil.

good deal...i was wondering if heated if the alreadys dissolved raws that companies produced would bind together as if i made it myself...maybe i will try...but yes, the math would have to be done depending on each compound i wa to use...i was just wondering about it...thanks for the responses fellas.

good deal...i was wondering if heated if the alreadys dissolved raws that companies produced would bind together as if i made it myself...maybe i will try...but yes, the math would have to be done depending on each compound i wa to use...i was just wondering about it...thanks for the responses fellas.

The heating will just make the drugs mix up and be evenly distributed in each ml that is in that vial. You could be in trouble if for some reason one of the compounds decides to crash and collect on the bottom, this could happen. IMO, I would just keep them all seperate and deal with it. Keeping them seperate allows you to adjust the dose of each compound too, if you mix them then you fix the ratio of each compound. Later in a cycle you might want to change the ratios.

for contest prep

20ml prop
20ml tren
20ml mast
20ml stanoil

all of these are 100mg/ml all into a 100ml vial

each ml contains 25mg of each... Simple

ok guys here's a question for ya...

say you have a hog podge of gear (meaning a lot of gear) and want to combine it into 1 100ml jug. say u then shake the btl up...how do you know what you are getting in each ML?? i was think about mixing and then baking, to try to form all of the compounds together into 1ml, but i am not sure if that can happen...

i know the EURO's and Author L Rea used to call this the MultiMix phase...added with synthol and site inject...which i'm doing with synthol...

my question is i guess can all of these compounds be formed together into a ML??? thanks

Yes, and being that you probably shouldn't mix solutions with suspensions, simply swirling should distribute the compounds quite evenly. There's no reason anything should crash if they don't crash individually.

Also, heating isn't really necessary, unless it just makes you feel better. It's not going to make it mix any better, and it won't change the chemistry of the compounds, unless you fuck up and heat it too hot for too long, in which case you're ruining the gear anyway.

Just shake it up in case there are different oils in there and the difference per day shouldn't be too dramatic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear