YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing GH & Gear in the same syringe. Does it degrade the GH or is it a myth?

Its just like anything else, it seemed stronger back then because we were all younger and our bodies didn’t have the mileage on them that they do now.

No I’ve used a lot of shit and there are certain ones then and now that clearly lead the pack. I still feel like I’m 25, literally, I’m 43 and have had to show my JD to people bc they think I’m 33 and have even gotten mad about it until I went and got my DL. That said I’ve pretty much always taken care of my body even when I got up to 290 I was still healthy still cardio and I’ve been taking heart and liver supplement since I was about 21 well before I got on any gear like two years before I got on any gear and I think all that makes a difference I also think getting on gear after 21 like I got on at 23 most of the guys I know got on late like 16 or 18 and a lot of them burned out a lot younger I don’t think anybody should be on gear before they’re 21 unless they just have incredible genetic potential and then even then if they’ve got the genetic potential when I get on the gear when you can let your body finish maturing

The point is that we’re all decomposing right now. An organism that has got 40yrs of decomposition under its belt vs one w 20 is going to be functioning vastly different even on a cellular level. This is why there’s no 70 yr old dudes in the mens open, at a certain point we just can’t take enough shit to fend off father time and that fucker comes for his due. Though he‘s been quietly taxing us the whole time, even if we don’t realize it.

The point is that we’re all decomposing right now. An organism that has got 40yrs of decomposition under its belt vs one w 20 is going to be functioning vastly different even on a cellular level. This is why there’s no 70 yr old dudes in the mens open, at a certain point we just can’t take enough shit to fend off father time and that fucker comes for his due. Though he‘s been quietly taxing us the whole time, even if we don’t realize it.
The body is like any machine, eventually its going to break down.

Yea the question is how willing are you to stand by and watch it break down or do you work like hell to keep that fucker running at 110% no matter what. I’m a damn sight better than I was at 20, maybe not at 30 but at 20 hell yea and fuck decomposing that fresh 20 year old could get hit by lightning live every day to its fullest but part of that fullest is chasing a better you even if that “best” is past I can fight for a better tomorrow and be better than every 20 year old machine in the gym I see for as long as I can and then I’ll talk all that engineering knowledge and help others do the same.

Yea the question is how willing are you to stand by and watch it break down or do you work like hell to keep that fucker running at 110% no matter what. I’m a damn sight better than I was at 20, maybe not at 30 but at 20 hell yea and fuck decomposing that fresh 20 year old could get hit by lightning live every day to its fullest but part of that fullest is chasing a better you even if that “best” is past I can fight for a better tomorrow and be better than every 20 year old machine in the gym I see for as long as I can and then I’ll talk all that engineering knowledge and help others do the same.
jesus christ calm the fuck down already

you’re not hearing what I’m saying, AT ALL

i‘m aware you’re not going to understand what i mean no matter how many ways i say it so i’ll just stop

I was always curious and never got a definite answer on this? I prefer to pin as little as possible. I will start pinning Qtropin 2x day, if I squirt 2iu into my syringe and mix with it Gear here and there, is it OK? I typically fill up my gear then right before an IM injection (when I add a fresh needle) I add the GH. So it's only exposed to the oil for like 30 seconds. Figured once it's in my body it's good to go?

90% of my GH shots are sub Q but on some of the days when I pin gear I add it. Do you think it degrades the GH or it won't make much of a difference since GH is not as fragile as we think?
You ask so many hgh questions like every day. Hire a coach.

jesus christ calm the fuck down already

you’re not hearing what I’m saying, AT ALL

i‘m aware you’re not going to understand what i mean no matter how many ways i say it so i’ll just stop
I am calm lol we obviously just view life differently, you’re entitled to your view but don’t get angry when so many others disagree that’s what the boards are for an exchange of ideas, not a debate. Trust me I wasn’t debating you.

I am calm lol we obviously just view life differently, you’re entitled to your view but don’t get angry when so many others disagree that’s what the boards are for an exchange of ideas, not a debate. Trust me I wasn’t debating you.
Not angry, though at the time i was on dnp and no carbs so i was taking everything a little personal lol
we’re good

Not angry, though at the time i was on dnp and no carbs so i was taking everything a little personal lol
we’re good
Lol I’ve always been scared of DNP, never even seen it, is it worth the hype in ur opinion, how prevelant do you think it’s use is in upper level NPC/IFBB ranks, I can handle stims, no caffeine and when I run clen 10 MCgs has me up 1.5 degrees, I feel good but I’ve never had any androgenic rage in fact they chill me out but clen makes me violent if pressed

Lol I’ve always been scared of DNP, never even seen it, is it worth the hype in ur opinion, how prevelant do you think it’s use is in upper level NPC/IFBB ranks, I can handle stims, no caffeine and when I run clen 10 MCgs has me up 1.5 degrees, I feel good but I’ve never had any androgenic rage in fact they chill me out but clen makes me violent if pressed
Can’t handle stims even green tea wirescme up for 12 hours

In my opinion having just run it for the first time for a week, yes, it’s worth the hype. I left a pretty detailed review on the DIRECT sponsor sticky thread. I don’t really know how prevalent it would be in the upper levels but it seems like a good tool to use so I have no reason to think they wouldn’t be using it.

you seem like you’d be a good candidate for it because I also can’t stand clen in any capacity and this makes me feel nothing like clen does. No stim.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws