over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing/storing peptides in same barrel, round 2

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
The general consensus is that mixing peptides can lead to degradation. It's been advised not to mix ghrp/cjc in the same pin for more than a few hours before using on a test subject. This is further reinforced by some of Dat's writing on the subject.

However, I'm wondering how valid this is. Several chemists/companies out there are now selling vials with ghrp/cjc/IGF in one vial to be reconstituted TOGETHER. Iron Man peptides comes to to mind. This is a Los Angeles production facility with chemists who apparently know what they are doing and good facilities.

That said, are we degrading our peptides by storing them 2-3 days ahead together in barrels? Do these companies selling mixed peptides have no clue or is the stigma of mixing peptides unfounded?

Last edited:
Nice question would like answer myself.

I keep mine seperate. I know I could save some money on pins, but I just like the thought of them being seperate.

The point is, if there are trained chemists at companies selling premixed, unconstituted peptides, one has to question the validity of what we've all been going by.

Either these companies are making a mockery of themselves and showing how unprofessional they are by selling mixed vials *OR* certain chemists have decided it's a non-issue. I just wish we had a definite answer and some authority on the issue.

Pep questions aren't getting as much love around here now that ergo pep reps aren't jumping on everything due to the company not being a sponsor anymore.

Any other good forum or resource for peptide discussion?

The question is easily answered if one were to recon GHRH/GHRP into one vial, let it sit for a week or so and take serum GH readings following administration....Sort of like what Alpha did; although he did not recon peptides together, he did dispell some concerns, at least for me, such as how little an effect eating has on GH response, and how the saturation dose DOES seem to be at 100/100mcg. Also bear in mind, our peptides are not synthesized to be co-mingled for lengths of time, but perhaps these chemists have added buffers or chemical shields if you will, to keep the amino acid sequences separate from one another. If in doubt, keep them separate, why leave things to chance?

I put my peps in same needle long before I started reading about how you shouldn't do it. By the time I had seen these kinds of threads, I had long established to myself that the peps, and how I was using, and storing them, were working amazingly. I haven't done serum tests, but appearance and tape measure wise I've had RESULTS from pep use, and I've never kept them separate.

I would love to see some empirical data on whether these peptides degrade one another. I hate drawing from multiple vials with a slin pin! It gets so dull

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws