over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing Tren and Deca

I’m sure great for muscle but my penis would never work again. 19-Nor’s destroy me I’m that department.

Oh yeah, also running 50mg Proviron a day.
Should be good on just that Tbh mby adex half a mg twice a week max but only if you need it. Don't think people should use Caber Tbh if they need it then 19nors aren't for them or they should add a bit of winny

I wouldn't of thought to put Tren with Deca arent they both 19nors? I'm just curious I didn't google before I typed this but I will look myself...

I think when using more than one 19 nor, it's important to consider your total 19 nor milligrams. If im running low to moderate dosages, then i try to keep as close to a 1:1 ratio of test to total 19 nors. It seems to be the most effective for me anyway. For example, I may run 350 test cyp/e and combine it with 140 tren, 140 npp and 70 trest.(all three 19 nors). I play with the dosages of the various 19 nors according to my goals, like cutting, I will use more tren and just a little deca/npp/trest to maintain fullness, or bulking, use more nandrolone and less tren, etc. I have found that if I use higher dosages of 19 nors, that the progestins do make me much more sensitive to estrogen and gyno starts up, so if I want to run like 600 to 700 deca/npp and or higher trest, then test dosage needs to be dropped to HRT levels like 140mg per week to avoid the higher levels of aromatization and general increased estrogen sensitivity. Ive also found that NPP does not present the same side effects that deca does with cystic acne and dick problems, but Deca is much stronger for size and strength, just more bloat also. And if you are estro sensitive and/or get dick issues with 19 nors, a DHT derivative like masteron or proviron always helps by giving your penis some DHT to run on instead of the weaker dihydronandrolone, and helps mitigate higher estrogen levels to a degree. Daily shots also help mitigate aromatization and higher peaks in dihydronandrolone that can be problematic. And if I want to run higher test, like over 500mg, then 19 nor dosages are usually minimal since, again they increase my sensitivity to estrogen and I'm running higher test which aromatizes much more. Overall, I favor moderate dosages of as close to the 1:1 ratio, because high 19 nors and low test starts to feel like ass pretty quick.

Best ive ever looked was when I ran both NPP & Tren Ace. Loved it. Caber 2-3x a week. 50mg NPP/50mg Tren Ace/75mg Sustanon EOD

That’s what I normally run, but wanted to give my hairline a break and use the Deca to help with joint pain. Overall it’s going well. Nearing the end of week 2 and the Deca is definitely helping my joints. I usually don’t suffer libido issues on Deca or Tren individually and so far none with using them together. My main concern was gyno, which I get with a Tren but not typically with Deca. So far so good and no gyno. As noted previously, I have Caber and Adex on hand in case. So far liking the cycle, but it's still early on to gauge true results and sides.

Also, as far as why do a cycle while doing CrossFit workouts in the backyard due to quarantine, I'm actually experiencing results with it. I'm leaning out while filling out. If done properly, these type of workouts can definitely kick you're ass, which they are for me.

That’s what I normally run, but wanted to give my hairline a break and use the Deca to help with joint pain. Overall it’s going well. Nearing the end of week 2 and the Deca is definitely helping my joints. I usually don’t suffer libido issues on Deca or Tren individually and so far none with using them together. My main concern was gyno, which I get with a Tren but not typically with Deca. So far so good and no gyno. As noted previously, I have Caber and Adex on hand in case. So far liking the cycle, but it's still early on to gauge true results and sides.

Also, as far as why do a cycle while doing CrossFit workouts in the backyard due to quarantine, I'm actually experiencing results with it. I'm leaning out while filling out. If done properly, these type of workouts can definitely kick you're ass, which they are for me.

What kind of workout ?

Can you give an example ?

What are your opinions of mixing Tren and Deca? I’m going to be doing it for the first time ever in a cycle. Started today and cycle will look like:
600mg Test E week
300 mg Deca week
300 mg Tren A week
50 mg Anavar day
3.3 I.U GH day

Adex and Caber on hand as needed.

Little concerned about excessive prolactin sides, but I have plenty of Caber on hand. Have seen where plenty of guys have done it. I love Tren and usually run the test lower with Tren but upped it a little due to the addition of Deca. During this stay at home order with COVID-19, I’ve been doing a lot of CrossFit workouts in my backyard via Zoom and my joint are killing me. Figured the Deca would help.
It’s not a wise idea to combine Tren & deca because it can destroy your sex drive!

Deca and tren go together like peas and carrots in my body. Big full strong and vascular and tons of energy. If it wasn’t for other people talking about Deca dick and other nandrolone related sexual side effects I would not know it existed. Iv run a gram of tren with 800 mg a week Deca and 250-500 mg test and no test and still fucked like a champion the entire time. Then again I don’t get most of the side effects I hear people talk about from nearly all aas. Guess I’m lucky.

The only issue i got from test tren boo stacked together was a bit of gyno on the left nipple (which usually i had only on the right one).
I solved it with 0,5mg Caber ew, i would take this since day one, maybe even one week before starting the cycle.

I don't remember the look because it was a ton of time ago.... But i remember that i was feeling really good.

Tren for me Is like ephedrine and Nandrolone like marijuana.

When I combine the two i have a mixed effect which is even more stable mood.

I think that lots of people appreciate Nandrolone in the offseason because it calms you down, so you can workout eat and rest properly. On High test tren eq usually i am more active, so much that i end up working out 7/7, i then reed more food to grow, and i end up cheating on my diet with shit food (ice cream is my go to), looking like shit (which is not because it's mainly water) then my brain goes to shit and i jump back on diet and bye bye to gains.

So the advice I can give you is to use fast esters TREN and NPP, keep the test at stable dose and play with Tren and NPP doses to find the best ratio.

If the total dose of aas is too high for your development just go for 600 Test 300 NPP then once you see yourself too sloppy, reduce a bit the cals, change npp for tren, harden up then restart NPP.

Have done both without any testosterone I had no sides felt fine since nothing raised my estrogen that then increases progesterone prolactin if not controlled

plus didn’t need any ai

however going back on the test train
Everything is best with test

Best ive ever looked was when I ran both NPP & Tren Ace. Loved it. Caber 2-3x a week. 50mg NPP/50mg Tren Ace/75mg Sustanon EOD
How was your sex drive ,do you need any AI on that low dose of test ?? Some proviron maybe was a good add-on ..

Great combo IMO.
One of the best looks i ever had was running 750 test/400 Deca/300 Tren.
Walking around at a fulllll and hard 275. I was at a music festival wearing a KINGS Jason Williams jersey haha.
Looked GREAT.

Did you use any ancillaries?

Did you use any ancillaries?

some amounts of caber for me (i was nervous), but no real side effects for me.
I always have some proviron when running Deca as the DHT combats any dick sides I get — and tren helps a ton too.

Im very well aware that not EVERYONE can run those together.
It was an experiment for me and I liked it.
If i did it again i'd probably do NPP instead as I don't like the deca metabolites in my system and they are in there for a loooong time.

some amounts of caber for me (i was nervous), but no real side effects for me.
I always have some proviron when running Deca as the DHT combats any dick sides I get — and tren helps a ton too.

Im very well aware that not EVERYONE can run those together.
It was an experiment for me and I liked it.
If i did it again i'd probably do NPP instead as I don't like the deca metabolites in my system and they are in there for a loooong time.
You mean Tren helps a ton with sex even with deca?

You mean Tren helps a ton with sex even with deca?
At least for me it does. I've had a couple negative experiences with Deca/Test.
Times since, i've either added Mast or Proviron to that Deca/Test mix OR just added Tren and i've felt way better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws