YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing water based + oil for smoother injections?

Gravyv

Registered
I recently decided to add 1ml of glutathione to some of my oil based injections (tne or other oils) and they ended up being very smooth. I was also able to push the mixture through a 27g pin even with a 5ml barrel.

I usually keep my oil and water based injections separate but it seems like when feasible combining the two might be better. I notice less swelling and faster recovery especially with TNE which tends to have some bite. Most of my oils don't have much pip anyway but combining it with the glutathione, it feels like I can pin the same spot comfortably eod. The spot feels completely recovered within two days. There's no extra tightness or hardness.

However, I wonder if there would be a much higher risk for infections. I know its generally parroted to not combine water based winstrol with oil. But would this hold true for stuff like glutathione, b12, l-carnitine, etc.

The old school theory says that mixing water with oil increase probabilities of developing an infection. Why? Because the rate of absorption of oil is way slower than water. That means, if by any chance you have bacteria in the water, under normal circumstances it gets absorbed quick enough to be exterminated by the immune system without any complication. If you have tiny drops of water trapped in between the oil which absorb slower, those drops of water wont get absorbed until all the oil is absorbed. That means those bacterias in that water will be reproducing exponentially while the water sits there and once they're exposed out of the oil, infection develops.

Thats at least what I read over a decade ago from bro science. I have no clue if theres any scientific validity to this.

I got some Agovirin amps for free. Test ester in water base, only 50mg in a 2ml amp. Close to useless I thought, but then I searched on here and some raved about them, so what the hell. Couldn't get it to flow through any thing. So I mixed in some test e or tren but it still didn't flow most of the time, just stuck in the needle.... even with a 18G needle! I did manage to shoot one or two but it was a bitch. That's my oil/water mix story :D

Back in the day I shot my friend up with a Zambon and Primobolan mix. No problems, knock on wood.:D

Regarding infections in general, in all my years never saw an infection that needed treatment. Could it be that some are more susceptible to getting infections and abscesses. Seems like some are just more susceptible as they have had several?

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner