over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-2688 imo is essential

Yea maybe you missed my post. You said ask away and I asked whether anyone could say whether or not they were shutdown or had any hpta suppression while at 15mg-25mg per day considering the clinical trials had patients on 3mg per day. So what is the verdict?????:confused:

Let me explain ... Ostarine was developed to work as a steroid, not only was ostarine developed to work as a steroid but it is a steroid..The reason they call it a sarms is because the word steroids is frowned upon. So this opens a new wave of anabolic With that said, Ostarine was also developed not to have the negative affects like steroid.. This means if you take it the negative side affects that come along with steroids will not affect you.. The reason this will not affect you is because they are selective but, They are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action. Now if you decide to take higher then clinical doses this doesn't change the affect of the drug. The drug doesn't turn into a None-Selective androgen receptor modulators
it continues to be selective.. Just because we are upping the dose doesn't mean we are changing the compound.. I hope this helps if not osta-president will chime in..... Answer is NO..;)

bump would like to hear more about this also thinking about trying to abstaine from adrogens for a while and mabey use this andfollostatin or some other combo. I am still in the process of gathering info.

This is exactly what I am running bro, osta-gain, Follistatin and humanofort, off cycle, great libido , looking full and hard, going on 4 weeks of PCT, Also running Frag-176 with it. Blessings . Minister.

This is exactly what I am running bro, osta-gain, Follistatin and humanofort, off cycle, great libido , looking full and hard, going on 4 weeks of PCT, Also running Frag-176 with it. Blessings . Minister.

With taking all of the above, how can you discern what is doing what? Not playing devils advocate, just curious.

With taking all of the above, how can you discern what is doing what? Not playing devils advocate, just curious.

Point well taken friend. This is how I know , humanofort is a staple for me all year round, however even though it helps in recovery , and over all well being, it doesn't really help you keep your mass, so I ran osta-gain for first 3 and a half weeks of PCT, and since I did a short cycle with short esters , usually by 2nd week you start feeling decline, but this time I feel like if I'm still on, great libido, strength and haven't lost any significant weight, and since the osta-gain was working so well, I decided to throw in the Folli and myo combo 8 days ago, I expect to get some gains out of that , and the Frag 176 is just for fat control , it doesn't do much more than that. Basically after 27 years of BBing and 15 years of moderate gear use you get to know your body pretty well, and what works. God bless you bro.

How does 2688 effect blood sugars. I am diabetic and the ghrps and cjcs are causing increased insulin resistance. This is always the case with increased GH for me whether natural or synthetic. Could Osta be the answer ?

I've noticed the products often say "do not refrigerate" will this cause a chemical change, cause it to fall out of suspension? what is the reason for this? (Its -27 degrees here today wondering of the effects of sitting in the mail box for 1 to 2 hours.)

I've noticed the products often say "do not refrigerate" will this cause a chemical change, cause it to fall out of suspension? what is the reason for this? (Its -27 degrees here today wondering of the effects of sitting in the mail box for 1 to 2 hours.)

It will be fine.. room temp is the way to go tho

I assume this is for oral administration. (correct me if I'm wrong)

do you take it on an empty stomach or do you need to eat a fatty meal to help absorption. or something like grapefruit juice?

do you take it on an empty stomach or do you need to eat a fatty meal to help absorption. or something like grapefruit juice?

bump for info.

For me it works great when I take it with my pre-workout shake, been taking it like that for 5 weeks and the results I'm getting are excellent. Blessings. Minister.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear