over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 10mg vs 25mg

HangingOn

Registered
Am I losing my mind or was data posted showing 10mg gives a similar igf increase without the sides/tiredness of 25mg?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Don't mind the tiredness I like that it puts me to bed but if it knocks out the bloating I would be pretty damn interested in the data....

I've been happy with the results I've gotten at 10, particularly due to the lack of sides. Definitely a "fuller" look.

On the most recent PED Radio Shelby talks about only using 7mg every night. He is also using GH alongside though...

The study was on 10mg versus 50mg. It's posted in the MK677 thread JJ created some years ago.

50mg didn't result in much higher gh serums then 10mg but it did result in significantly higher igf serums.

Last edited:
The tiredness is rough, as is the water retention...lower dose probably would be better

Less common side effects during longer trials include:
Darkening of lips, darkening of freckles, increased libido (females).
If you wanted to minimize these effects I would recommend using a lower dose. For the darkening of lips a high strength sun block should be used as a preventative measure.

I was doing 6.25 and it was great... run like 3 weeks on then 1 or 2 off and i kept the crazy hunger amd fullness... i only did it for those 2 reasons not really to get any actual growth from it directly...i was sleepy all day and almost had to have a nap everyday tho or id be a wreck... i dont know how anyone does 25 unless they are just getting up a tolerance...

The study was on 10mg versus 50mg. It's posted in the MK677 thread JJ created some years ago.

50mg didn't result in much higher gh serums then 10mg but it did result in significantly higher igf serums.

This is the answer and the truth.

I'm going to need to try a low dose MK 677 before bed. I know I have NO room for being tired throughout the day. I think I will try 10mg every eve and follow it up with blood labs to see how it performs.

Well...i can tell you on 12.5 mgs a day pre bed, currently im lethargic as fuck for most of the afternoon/evening

Hours before bed dosing worked for Me, would take it after for with dinner(8PM), bed a few hours later...would have some morning grogginess but 50mg caffeine and I was fine for the day

Well...i can tell you on 12.5 mgs a day pre bed, currently im lethargic as fuck for most of the afternoon/evening
Same here. Idk how I used to run this stuff before. I took a break from peps cuz I stopped feeling any side effects after over a year of continuous use. I only ran a little ipam here and there prebed.

Now anything I take especially mk677, hex, or ghrp2 hits me soo hard and makes me very lethargic. The hunger is intense too. I literally sit there eating half asleep on mk677 lol!

I was doing 6.25 and it was great... run like 3 weeks on then 1 or 2 off and i kept the crazy hunger amd fullness... i only did it for those 2 reasons not really to get any actual growth from it directly...i was sleepy all day and almost had to have a nap everyday tho or id be a wreck... i dont know how anyone does 25 unless they are just getting up a tolerance...

A tolerance does build. Prebed worked best for me since after dosing I would get very tired and hungry. I'd just sleep through most of it. Mornings would be ok but my mid-day I'm a zombie. [emoji42]

ive been wondering what's been making me so tired..

could be the mk-677...could be other things.

time to start eliminating things from my current regimen to see what's causing it lol.... starting with mk-677 :star-:ars

I've been doing 12.5 pre bed for the past 2 months. The lethargy during the day is very difficult, especially at work. I ran out last week, and since my order is held up on the companies end I havent been taking it. Definitely dropped a bunch of bloat in the midsection and the lethargy is gone.

I used to do 25ed and did so for months. I can't believe I endured it for so long. I would have to take naps before working out and would sleep half the day on my days off.

When my order comes in I am going to try 6.25ed and see where that goes.

Are the hunger and tiredness sides reported with everyone that uses MK ?

Reason I ask is I have used 2 different labs and neither of them gave me any effects nor sides that I could notice. GHRP 2 and Hex and I put on about 4-5lbs in 2 weeks and hunger is STUPID and a little groggy, nothing that a cup of coffee doesnt fix.

A tolerance does build. Prebed worked best for me since after dosing I would get very tired and hungry. I'd just sleep through most of it. Mornings would be ok but my mid-day I'm a zombie. [emoji42]

yes.... i found after ~3 weeks i had to increase to 12.5 to keep fullness/hunger like it was at beginning and then 2 weeks later effects not as great and felt like i had to up it again... 1 week off and 6.25 did same effects again...

my problem was this- if i took at night pre bed, i slept like shit... i was up 2-3x times and sleep quality was just poor... tried immediate pre sleep, 3 hours before as well with same result.... i started taking in morning and like you said, felt like a zombie and would literally have to slap myself even driving to stay awake at times...

BUT, i did like the look it gave... my body flattens QUICK and i can look like night and day difference being full or not... I'm going to run it again, guess ill just be drinking some more coffee lol...

I've been on 25mg for about a month and the tiered press has pretty much subsided. I never really felt the hunger everyone else mentions. But I follow a fix diet so hunger just doesn't matter.

I dose first thing in the morning. Currently taking EC pre-cardio and have some coffee a couple of hour later with breakfast. One more cup of coffee mid afternoon and I'm all set.

IGF-1 went from 68 to 136 ng/ml. Still fairly low, but a nice improvement for just one month. Also taking 3gm DAC per week and 50mg LR3 per day.

Maybe its just me, but I suggest some guys try taking MK first thing in the morning.

I've done doses from 6 to 25 all pre-bed and each time I would get hit with extreme lethargy midday....I would be falling asleep at my desk at work.

The only thing that has stopped this has been changing my timing to first thing in the morning. Maybe it has to do with some delayed gh serum level rise or something, but I haven't been dead at work since.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws