over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 and fat loss

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Everyone has seen the adds for MK-677 the mention the Improved fat loss from it so I got to thinking about how many people use it during a cutting phase??

Does anyone use it for dieting into a show??

Mk677 is a pure sloppy size gainer to me. Extreme lethargy, extreme hunger and extreme bloat.....counter productive for cutting.

Perhaps they are speaking in regards to the effects of actual GH which MK677 is supposed to raise.

Mk677 is a pure sloppy size gainer to me. Extreme lethargy, extreme hunger and extreme bloat.....counter productive for cutting.

Perhaps they are speaking in regards to the effects of actual GH which MK677 is supposed to raise.

I'm the same with the increase in hungry and lethargy , adding that to a contest prep would absofuckingluty suck.!!
I do like it for those two reasons alone for a gaining phase though even if it didn't do anything else but I get noticed strength and recovery from it. When I worked with Enhanced Athlete (🤦🏻‍♂️) I tested several different brands against theirs and they all showed a significant jump IGF via blood test

Dude I tried to run DNP with MK 677 and the bloat was so bad by day 3 I was in literal physical pain. I called my mom for drugs and took half a lasix 2 mornings.

Will NOT fucking do that again.

But yea the hunger is bad for like the first month, then dies down a LITTLE. Still to much for me to cut on. 1,000 calories feels like a snack

Same for me. Bloated for a bit but after awhile I start seeing more vascularity, increased strength and I do lean out over time but the damn lethargy always beats me and I stop after a few months.
I can tolerate lower doses but it seems to take longer to see any benefits

Like the other guys said I think it would be pretty counterproductive during a cut. I started it at 12.5 mgs a day. It was like I couldn’t eat enough which is bad because I already have a huge appetite. I did get a lot stronger and my shoulders, knees and back felt better. If I was to use it again it’d probably during a cruise

I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t get crazy hungry or bloated from mk

im definitely jealous. If it didn’t make me ravenous I’d use it on a cut. I could definitely see it helping retain all the tissue because I honestly think you could get stronger using it even during a cut.
with me though even when I used to use rec drugs years ago I could still sit back and devour a whole large pizza.

I still can devour a whole pizza. I don’t put on fat easily. I will say as I’ve gotten older my appetite isn’t as wild as it use to be.

Same here. When I stop using it I lose 8-10 pounds in less than two weeks.

I don't get any hunger from it either or it or any other drug that I have tried. And I always keep waiting for the bloat that I hear about and it doesn't happen.

Okay so i read this elsewhere (I'm still hoping someone here has tried injectable mk677)
Idk how you're supposed to lose weight if you're always tired.

"5 days in with mk677 injections. What I've noticed is slight lethargy about an hour after injection that passes. After that I have energy. I dose mid afternoon and don't feel lathergic the next day like oral mk677. So I already prefer this for that reason. There is some muscle soreness after injection but you get used to it. I chose the side quads. Some water retention."

Okay so i read this elsewhere (I'm still hoping someone here has tried injectable mk677)
Idk how you're supposed to lose weight if you're always tired.

"5 days in with mk677 injections. What I've noticed is slight lethargy about an hour after injection that passes. After that I have energy. I dose mid afternoon and don't feel lathergic the next day like oral mk677. So I already prefer this for that reason. There is some muscle soreness after injection but you get used to it. I chose the side quads. Some water retention."

I feel like the people who prefer MK677 over real exo GH is because it's oral....so at that point why wouldn't you just use GH?

Not taking a dig at all I'm just curious, it can't be cost MK677 isn't all that cheap.....is it because exo GH has side effects you're looking to avoid? Is it because you can't get GH? Or is it that you're simply looking for a new tool in the box to use? Seems a little counter productive to be injecting MK677 over exo GH trying to avoid the sides of MK and get out of it what GH already does....? Why not just use GH?

MK isn’t cheap compared to orals like Dbol, but compared to GH, it’s a fraction of the cost. Plus, it has a long half life, so you can take it orally once per day. So it’s easier and cheaper, but not nearly as effective.
...and for me, cutting? No way. For the first week or so, I have bouts of ravenous uncontrollable hunger. I feel like a f***ing werewolf looking for food!

I feel like the people who prefer MK677 over real exo GH is because it's oral....so at that point why wouldn't you just use GH?

Not taking a dig at all I'm just curious, it can't be cost MK677 isn't all that cheap.....is it because exo GH has side effects you're looking to avoid? Is it because you can't get GH? Or is it that you're simply looking for a new tool in the box to use? Seems a little counter productive to be injecting MK677 over exo GH trying to avoid the sides of MK and get out of it what GH already does....? Why not just use GH?

Batches of hgh go up and down unless pharmacy grade.
Mk677 is actually pretty cheap if you find a good source for raw.

MK isn’t cheap compared to orals like Dbol, but compared to GH, it’s a fraction of the cost. Plus, it has a long half life, so you can take it orally once per day. So it’s easier and cheaper, but not nearly as effective.
...and for me, cutting? No way. For the first week or so, I have bouts of ravenous uncontrollable hunger. I feel like a f***ing werewolf looking for food!

“Fraction” is a bit of a stretch isn’t it? Unless you’re brewing your own which I doubt many are when it comes to MK677 and if you want to break it down as bang for your buck I think GH is a much better investment....

Just my opinion, especially considering I’m also a starving ravenous animal even at half a dose! Pretty much makes it useless for me in regards to any goal.....

I’ve never bought or used GH, but I understand it’s at least several hundred $ per month. The most I paid for MK was about $110 for a couple months worth. Also, raws are super cheap and a lot easier to mix than injectables, so there’s potential to save a bunch.

I agree with you though if you consider it an investment into bodybuilding competition.

I’ve never bought or used GH, but I understand it’s at least several hundred $ per month.
Maybe for pharma branded products. But high quality generics are more like $1.25/iu. So yes it's more expensive than MK677, but definitely a much better product also.

I’ve never bought or used GH, but I understand it’s at least several hundred $ per month. The most I paid for MK was about $110 for a couple months worth. Also, raws are super cheap and a lot easier to mix than injectables, so there’s potential to save a bunch.

I agree with you though if you consider it an investment into bodybuilding competition.

So you've never used GH before and don't know what it costs?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws