over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk 677 and glucose monitoring

All GH (regardless of whether it comes from MK or injectable GH) can reduce insulin sensitivity, but the term "insulin resistance" is typically used in reference to a specific medical condition, in which an individual's insulin sensitivity has decreased to a predetermined degree. In other words, we don't call ourselves "insulin resistant" simply because we experience a decrease in insulin sensitivity.

GH induced decreases in insulin sensitivity are rectified relatively easily with the use of insulin sensitizers, such as berberine, so long as the GH dose used isn't too high.

I noticed this. Slin with just mk and I kept my fasted bg down for a very long time. Gh mk and slin. Within week it started to climb. I take berberine 4 x a day with acv. I even went up to 2000 mg of met. It still went up to 100 and stayed there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are going to use MK or GH…why not use Metformin? Or at least use ALA or berberine. I take Metformin and still utilize around 1,200 mg or more of ALA a day. It's such a great supplement….it's cheap.

How do u stay out of a coma?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

first couple weeks were hell on earth, trust me i had trouble. same happened when i ran mk solo at 25mg, but my body has adjusted pretty well.

If you are going to use MK or GH…why not use Metformin? Or at least use ALA or berberine. I take Metformin and still utilize around 1,200 mg or more of ALA a day. It's such a great supplement….it's cheap.

i do 200mg R-ALA twice daily, and 400mg berberine/600mg cinnamon with every carb meal. metformin i hear the good and the bad, gonna stay away.

January. I started 100mcg of t-4 3 weeks ago. Feel so much better. I was running met at 2000 sr a day. Went off after I got bg under control after slin run. I have 7 weeks left on my run and want to keep it down instead of try to play catch up. Change gh timing. Wanted to try and stay off met for as long as I can to see if it make much difference bulking.

Just keep up with your blood work.

i do 200mg R-ALA twice daily, and 400mg berberine/600mg cinnamon with every carb meal. metformin i hear the good and the bad, gonna stay away.

Only negative with met is if you get GI issues from it and decreases appetite too much.

The decrease in IGF is over blown.

Pros out weigh the cons by a long shot

What do your numbers look like?

I'm a type one diabetic, tried 25mg of MK in the PM> I couldn't continue because it was causing soooooo much insulin resistance that it wasn't worth the headache of changing all my insulin doses.

I'm a type one diabetic, tried 25mg of MK in the PM> I couldn't continue because it was causing soooooo much insulin resistance that it wasn't worth the headache of changing all my insulin doses.

Good to know.

Usually within 2-3 weeks my fasting bloods go from 85ish to 110ish on 12.5 or 25mg of MK. Sucks because I love the stuff. Sleep great, joints and recovery great, amazing pumps.

Ran MK677 twice. First run was 6 months off season, second run was 5 months the following off season. This past run was 30mg every night plus 6mg Melatonin and 300mcg HuperzineA. Started testing my morning/fasted blood sugar after about 2-3months of MK. I was consistently between 105 & 109 every single morning. Diet was a steady intake of 150-200g carbs all periworkout and was using IGF1LR3 at 50-80mcg preworkout. After 2wks of testing fasted above 105 I added 1200mg/day of berberine hcl and after about a week my fasted glucose levels were between 90-96.
MIGHT consider running it again this off season at 12.5mg/night but to be honest......the overall fat accumulation around my trunk/organs was ridiculous on BOTH runs of MK so I might not bother with it again.

the overall fat accumulation around my trunk/organs was ridiculous on BOTH runs of MK so I might not bother with it again.

nice report, it's great to see feedback like this.

can you attribute the fat accumulation around your trunk/organs to the mk? could it have just been diet-related? just curious

nice report, it's great to see feedback like this.

can you attribute the fat accumulation around your trunk/organs to the mk? could it have just been diet-related? just curious

It "could" have been "anything" but i personally believe it was MK related. My first offseason run with MK was 6months at 25mg each day prebed with 6mg Melatonin and 200mcg HuperzineA. My second offseason run was 5months at 30mg each day prebed with 6mg Melatonin and 300mcg HuperzineA. BOTH times I noticed incredible fluid retention in my trunk after 7-10days of MK. Almost as if my intestines were full/bloated. It was an internal pressure causing my midsection to always feel as if something was pushing it out or as if things were inflamed. Hard to describe but I always felt turtle-shelled. LoL
I havent had a fullblown Lee Priest offseason in years! Ive scaled way back on "pushing the envelope" and havent force fed myself in many years. These last 2 offseasons were by far my heaviest/fattest and nothing in my diet can be attributed to that. My calories were increased but only slightly and intake was still monitored. I just kept gaining scale weight week after week. Muscles definitely had that GH "3D" look but my midsection was always distended. It could totally be a 1 in a million occurrence.....maybe its just me, but whatever it is it makes me rethink the value of MK in my personal regimen.

It "could" have been "anything" but i personally believe it was MK related. My first offseason run with MK was 6months at 25mg each day prebed with 6mg Melatonin and 200mcg HuperzineA. My second offseason run was 5months at 30mg each day prebed with 6mg Melatonin and 300mcg HuperzineA. BOTH times I noticed incredible fluid retention in my trunk after 7-10days of MK. Almost as if my intestines were full/bloated. It was an internal pressure causing my midsection to always feel as if something was pushing it out or as if things were inflamed. Hard to describe but I always felt turtle-shelled. LoL
I havent had a fullblown Lee Priest offseason in years! Ive scaled way back on "pushing the envelope" and havent force fed myself in many years. These last 2 offseasons were by far my heaviest/fattest and nothing in my diet can be attributed to that. My calories were increased but only slightly and intake was still monitored. I just kept gaining scale weight week after week. Muscles definitely had that GH "3D" look but my midsection was always distended. It could totally be a 1 in a million occurrence.....maybe its just me, but whatever it is it makes me rethink the value of MK in my personal regimen.

I think it's MK related too dude. I've run GH for years as well as regular peptides like No Dac, DAC, etc. But for some reason when I add MK (alone or in the mix) I get the full turtle shell distention look. I know a lot of people get the bloating but even when the bloating subsides, the distention doesnt. It's a total mind fuck. IMO MK is best used when you are scary lean. If u run this shit at 12% bf you'll look like a fat piece of shit.

I think it's MK related too dude. I've run GH for years as well as regular peptides like No Dac, DAC, etc. But for some reason when I add MK (alone or in the mix) I get the full turtle shell distention look. I know a lot of people get the bloating but even when the bloating subsides, the distention doesnt. It's a total mind fuck. IMO MK is best used when you are scary lean. If u run this shit at 12% bf you'll look like a fat piece of shit.

great insight guys, thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave