over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk 677 and glucose monitoring

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Any one monitor glucose while on mk 677. Wondering if it can make u insulin resistant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, it can have a negative impact on blood glucose and sensitivity.

Are you running GH alongside it?

yes, it can have a negative impact on blood glucose and sensitivity.

Are you running GH alongside it?

Yes. 6iu 4x a week and mk on the other 3 at 12.5. Switched to gh eod. To get fasted # down. I have seen people say mk can but have seen anyone who has tested it on its own. Or if the small amount I'm taking is going to make much difference

Yes. 6iu 4x a week and mk on the other 3 at 12.5. Switched to gh eod. To get fasted # down. I have seen people say mk can but have seen anyone who has tested it on its own. Or if the small amount I'm taking is going to make much difference

Hard to tell without getting FBG drawn but it may not cause much of an issue at all. 25mg per day and FBG never got above 85.

Been curious about GH and MK together. Some say don't do it then other say no issues. EOD GH dosing is what I'd recommend and it would be a good choice to throw mk on off says if no negatives.

When is the last time you had blood work to check? At the very least, I would take 1000 MG of Metformin a day. You better also check your thyroid well you are at it.

Medical studies have shown that it does raise fasting blood glucose in test subjects. I forget the specific increases in the subjects, but it is a common side effect of MK use.

To think that MK wouldn't affect blood glucose is kind of to deny the obvious...

When I ran MK consistently for a year straight, my fasting glucose was always in the 90s, after switching to GH, it came down to the 70-80s. I think chronic GH elevation which MK provides is the biggest cause of that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

When is the last time you had blood work to check? At the very least, I would take 1000 MG of Metformin a day. You better also check your thyroid well you are at it.

January. I started 100mcg of t-4 3 weeks ago. Feel so much better. I was running met at 2000 sr a day. Went off after I got bg under control after slin run. I have 7 weeks left on my run and want to keep it down instead of try to play catch up. Change gh timing. Wanted to try and stay off met for as long as I can to see if it make much difference bulking.

Been on MK for about 2 months now myself, my fasting glucose isn't too bad nothing to really worry about but it has definitely increased a couple of points

Last edited:
When I ran MK consistently for a year straight, my fasting glucose was always in the 90s, after switching to GH, it came down to the 70-80s. I think chronic GH elevation which MK provides is the biggest cause of that.

Good point man. Biggest reason I switched to gh eod. Maybe I should just up gh and drop mk. Save it for when I go off gh

Good point man. Biggest reason I switched to gh eod. Maybe I should just up gh and drop mk. Save it for when I go off gh

That's what I'm doing man. Was on gh for 8 months now on mk for a couple of months before I got gh again. I think running them together you would be getting diminishing returns from the mk which is kinda a waste. I know the stuff isn't the most expensive but still. You would be better cycling between the two imo

i'm running both. 5iu AM, 12.5mg mk bedtime. been about a month, about to do IGF soon

i'm running both. 5iu AM, 12.5mg mk bedtime. been about a month, about to do IGF soon
How do u stay out of a coma?

12.5mg MK doesn't cause much lethargy for most.
No, but 5 ius of GH on top of that certainly will. Honestly, 12.5 mgs of MK gave me incredible fullness and pumps, I never needed to go higher than that which meant the GH output aZ good, add exogenous GH to that, and I'd be a sloth all day.

Any one monitor glucose while on mk 677. Wondering if it can make u insulin resistant.

All GH (regardless of whether it comes from MK or injectable GH) can reduce insulin sensitivity, but the term "insulin resistance" is typically used in reference to a specific medical condition, in which an individual's insulin sensitivity has decreased to a predetermined degree. In other words, we don't call ourselves "insulin resistant" simply because we experience a decrease in insulin sensitivity.

GH induced decreases in insulin sensitivity are rectified relatively easily with the use of insulin sensitizers, such as berberine, so long as the GH dose used isn't too high.

Exo. GH decreases insulin sensitivity just as much as MK-677 when compared an an iu to iu basis. In fact, exo. GH has the potential to damage insulin sensitivity MUCH more than MK-677...because there are no dosing limits. High dose exo. GH use is the single biggest cause of insulin resistance in bodybuilding today.

How do u stay out of a coma?

Not everyone experiences that side effect. I don't...at all, regardless of the dose. My wife doesn't either...and neither do many others I know. From what I have heard/seen, I would say probably half of those who use MK-677/exo. GH do not experience this.

Not everyone experiences that side effect. I don't...at all, regardless of the dose. My wife doesn't either...and neither do many others I know. From what I have heard/seen, I would say probably half of those who use MK-677/exo. GH do not experience this.
Seems about right. My body loves getting the shit side effects from most compounds; ie can't run orals or else wanna eat celery all day at most.

I wonder if being younger has something to do with it, maybe a younger pituitary produces more endogenous growth from MK... nah, it's probably just shit physiology for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner