over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 and water retention.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started MK-677 three weeks ago at 10mg a day then increased to 20mg a day. So far I've gained 12 pounds and the hand numbness and forarm pumps are insane.!! To the point it had to do things that require all of hand work because my hand fall asleep and forarm gets tight as hell.

Will the increased water retention subside after time of is it some that you just have to learn to deal with.??

I was planning on running 2.5iu HGH first thing in the am then pre training with the MK-677 six hrs later at bed time but I'm wondering if I'll be crippled from the pumps.

I started MK-677 three weeks ago at 10mg a day then increased to 20mg a day. So far I've gained 12 pounds and the hand numbness and forarm pumps are insane.!! To the point it had to do things that require all of hand work because my hand fall asleep and forarm gets tight as hell.

Will the increased water retention subside after time of is it some that you just have to learn to deal with.??

I was planning on running 2.5iu HGH first thing in the am then pre training with the MK-677 six hrs later at bed time but I'm wondering if I'll be crippled from the pumps.
That sounds like some good mk-677 can you maybe you share your source?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've been taking MK-677 for 2 months now (25mg). The water retention has tapered off somewhat. Not nearly what it was in the first month.

Make sure you are getting plenty of potassium to minimize bloat/retention and the same resulting from sodium intake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That sounds like some good mk-677 can you maybe you share your source?

I'm using Enhanced Athlete's capsules , I've got four other friends on it and all are loving the results at just 10mg a day

The link is below

I'm using Enhanced Athlete's capsules , I've got four other friends on it and all are loving the results at just 10mg a day

The link is below
Really I never would have guessed honestly thank you for that brother I appreciate it.

Love mk,big and strong as hell pumps are insane,but so is the water.tried it twice at 25mg/day just unbareable,can't use it for bodybuilding just goes away when you stop,no real permanent gains,maybe if I could use it long enough,makes anadrol look like a hardener

Love mk,big and strong as hell pumps are insane,but so is the water.tried it twice at 25mg/day just unbareable,can't use it for bodybuilding just goes away when you stop,no real permanent gains,maybe if I could use it long enough,makes anadrol look like a hardener

As someone who has struggled to put on size, I love this water weight.

Pumps are sick. Strength is going up. Plan on using it long enough to hopefully keep some of the gains.

Had a doctors appointment last week and my BP was fine.

You have to figure she the strength gain effectiveness to put on muscle.

If you can lift more and train harder then you can eat more , allowing the muscles to expand allowing more water equals more strength following more food

You are building muscle if you are taking advantage of the effects

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity