over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk -677 + CJC 1295 w/ DAC log

showstopper83

Registered
Ok, so goods came in the mail and couldn't freaking wait.

To start off, I am NOT affiliated with any peptide or RC company, and have never ran hgh before, not generic, not pharma.

Just trying to give honest feedback here.

I have not predetermined doses, I am gonna start at 12.5mg of 677 pre bed starting tonight, with 2mg DAC.

Depending how this week goes, may bump up to 4-5mg DAC a week.

Currently sitting at 212 lbs, and if I had to guess, prob right around 13% bf.

Goal: Recomp/Strength

Current Cycle:

750mg Test E (may bump up 1g)
750mg EQ
400mg Tren A
500-600mg Mastern P
25mg ED Aromasin

*No orals at the moment, holding off an Anavar until I can get a good gauge of fat burning/vascularity affects of this stack.

Pinned the DAC and in a couple minutes got a very warm head rush that's been going for a cool 10-15 minutes. Starting to die down.

Tad bit tired and yawning as I type this

**On a lot of compounds, but very in tune with what my body and how different substances make me feel

Wow, so in the last 20 minutes the sleepiness has hit me like a ton of bricks. Was yawning a lot in teh shower.

Hunger is setting in, but it's not anything crazy as of this moment.

I have been battling with insomnia real bad the last few weeks, so I'm encouraged by the sleepiness. Struggling to keep eyes open right now.

Not sure if complete coincidence or not because I just started tren about 1.5 weeks ago, but got hit pretty hard with night sweats last night.

Wouldn't bother reporting this and just chop it up to tren... but I didn't have the slightest bit of night sweats before. I question if maybe it amplifies the effect of AAS?

Hunger ended up creeping on me last night, had to get out of bed 1-2 times to eat a little... but luckily, the 677 made me so god damn drowsy that I didn't have the patience to sit there and make something to eat.

I don't know if "swollen" is the word I would use, but my knuckles def feel a little bit poofy and like there is fluid retention in there.

Normally a groggy morning person anyways and a caffeine junkie, so I can't say it's making me particularly tired or lethargic.

Went to the gym, nothing special to report other than I had to loosen up my sneakers just from shooting around with a b-ball from my feet being a little swollen.

Was stronger and went up some weight in my shoulder work-out, but that could very well be the tren starting to build up.

Felt a little sleepy during the whole work-out, but more motivated to lift than when I'm normally that tired... and strength was obviously up despite being tired.

Interested to watch this. Can u take some pics? Even just front and rear relaxed so we can see before and after?

Interested to watch this. Can u take some pics? Even just front and rear relaxed so we can see before and after?

I took one last night before I started just in case I wanna put some up later...

Problem is, I took 6 weeks off of from lifting and eating right because of some serious personal shit. There were some days I didn't eat, I was drinking a lot, and when I did eat, I was eating pure bullshit.

Got back into this about 4 weeks ago, and am maybe 1-2 weeks away from where I was... I KNOW my muscle memory and just putting in work will get me back to my best soon, I wanna make sure the gains/fat loss I made from this is abnormal from where I should be at.

Maybe I can show pics of where I was at during my best, where I am now, and maybe a few weeks from now?

Idk, but I wanna try to get you guys an accurate of a gauge as possible.

That would be great. If you look around there are no progress pics for mk

That would be great. If you look around there are no progress pics for mk

I did find one on google search, by this dude named cauthen or whatever, he even put up his bloodwork which showed his igf-1 at like 417. He had gained a solid 20 something pounds, was on it for a few months.

Can't remember which board.

But ya... I figure I'll put up ones of my best which was a few months ago, the ones right now at the start, and then maybe again after 1-2 months on it and I think I might be try to be the first person to run these compounds for months-- if pharm grade HgH doesn't really begin to be worth it until the 5-6mo mark, I dunno if it's fair to judge this stack after 4-8 weeks.

Somebody gonna have to help me with how to put pics up though, I'm fucking retarded when it comes to computers and technology.

Was fighting some tren insomnia last night, so upped the dosage to 25mg... the hunger is no joke.

Kind of in lean bulk mode right now, trying to regain the size I lost during my leave, so that's ok. I do real good with holding onto muscle mass during mass calorie deficits, so if this hunger proves to keep being uncontrollable, I may just say fuck it and add 50mg of anadrol for a few weeks.

The more I think about it, the more this needs to be run for a few months. Maybe with a week break or so every here and there. Not really sure how people can be more worried about something that causes your body to produce more of it's own gh than 6-12 month runs of exogenous gh.

Pinned the DAC and in a couple minutes got a very warm head rush that's been going for a cool 10-15 minutes. Starting to die down.

Tad bit tired and yawning as I type this

**On a lot of compounds, but very in tune with what my body and how different substances make me feel

Oh yeah. It makes me get in bed and fall asleep. Never take cjcDAC preworkout.

Am noticing I'm holding more water than normal.

Definitely! I stopped mk-677 last Friday because I didn't want to bring it on the plane with me to Vegas. I've dropped 9Lbs of water. It's very cool to see what's underneathe. I really miss the fullness and pump though.

Definitely! I stopped mk-677 last Friday because I didn't want to bring it on the plane with me to Vegas. I've dropped 9Lbs of water. It's very cool to see what's underneathe. I really miss the fullness and pump though.

Although I'm in beach country, it's still just barely April so I'm gonna go off your word about the water weight/fat loss thing and just plug through for a few more weeks before I take a break and see what happens when I come off.

As I mentioned before, the hunger hit me BAD last night- after dinner, which was a double turkey burger (with all ingredients I would guess was 75g protein)... I went back down 2 different times and made chicken strips, half a roast beef/cheese sandwich, snacked on some reduced fat kettle chips w/ plain greek yogurt, 3 huge scoops of peanut butter, 2 snickers peanut butter squares and 2 packs of tic tacs...

On an empty stomach, weighed in at 217 lbs with abs and obliques peaking out, although of course with not nearly the definition I want.

Up 5 lbs from yesterday, some of it is for sure water, but my shoulders and upper chest looks thicker.

I did find one on google search, by this dude named cauthen or whatever, he even put up his bloodwork which showed his igf-1 at like 417. He had gained a solid 20 something pounds, was on it for a few months.

Can't remember which board.

But ya... I figure I'll put up ones of my best which was a few months ago, the ones right now at the start, and then maybe again after 1-2 months on it and I think I might be try to be the first person to run these compounds for months-- if pharm grade HgH doesn't really begin to be worth it until the 5-6mo mark, I dunno if it's fair to judge this stack after 4-8 weeks.

Somebody gonna have to help me with how to put pics up though, I'm fucking retarded when it comes to computers and technology.

Damn I'll have to find that

Damn I'll have to find that

I think he was actually on THIS forum...

But dude was taking upwards of 15mg DAC I think. I started out with 2mg DAC this week.

Think I might get some more and bump it up to 10mg for a few weeks.

Ate like a horse again last, not ALL clean, couple snicker bars that I couldn't resist.

I noticed that after gorging on food following mk 677 dosing, I feel MUCH fuller and pumped, almost as though the foods going straight into my muscles.

Definitely putting some size, definitely holding water, but waist isn't getting any bigger.

Thinking about running some anadrol for 2-3 weeks for like a mini bulk so I can really take advantage of this hunger.

After my 3rd night in a row of being up til 5-6am, I'm gonna switch my Mk dosing to the morning.

This "bloat"/waterweight is confusing me. It seems that after I take my 677 and gorge on food, I actually look really full. But it fluctuates a lot. Sorry if I'm confusing you guys, just trying to report what I'm noticing.

Weighed in at 218 earlier today. Puffiness is on/off to the point where I think it might just be all the test I'm running, I upped my AI a couple days ago and actually look a tiny bit leaner in the midsection despite being up 6 lbs now since starting.

Oh, and the morning dose of mk 677 seems to be the right time for me. Normally, I am a TERRIBLE morning person, total caffeine addict, but after taking my mk this morning, wasn't "wired" per se, but I had enough energy for a good work out.

Did back today, and had to cut my workout a bit short because my forearm pumps were too much.

Strength was up considerably from my last back workout, did 10 lbs more on my 2nd/3rd set of bent rows than I did last time.

Still have pics from the first 3 days on it, not gonna post any more probably until about 1-2 months in, but like I said, if someone wants to tell me how, will be happy to show visual evidence of progress.

So far, am very encouraged by what I'm seeing and feeling.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member