advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk 677 & CJC DAC+ Ostarine or S-4 for Recomp/Strength Gains?

showstopper83

Registered
Currently on cycle and looking for an HgH alternative to aid in fat loss/recomp affects.

Have been reading a lot of mixed reports for the sides of some of these peptides. The MK 677 sounds amazing... honestly, all of them do.

Not trying to put on a ton of weigh, goals are getting stronger and recomp.

There is very limited info on the S-4, but it sounds amazing. The write-up on evo reported affects similar to a combo of winstrol/anavar, with muscle hardness staying after you come off. It is also supposed to be horrible for your eyes at high doses.

What would you experienced peptide vets recommend for the above stated goals? 677 + Ostarine or short 2 week spurts of S-4?

**Do not want to get fat or bloated.

I am also confused by the fat loss/bloating talk that is associated with gh's and with these peptides.

Are you really burning through fat while on it, but getting bloated at the same time? Meaning once you're done with a cycle and the water weight drops, you look leaner than before?

If somebody could explain this to me, I would apprecaite it.

I am on cjc with dac, ostarine and mk677. I started a week ago and love it. I felt cortisol release so I lowered the ostarine to 15mg and it went back to normal. I would no do s4...people end up not being able to see and quit all the peptides their on do to the lack of vision caused by s4...google it

I am also confused by the fat loss/bloating talk that is associated with gh's and with these peptides.

Are you really burning through fat while on it, but getting bloated at the same time? Meaning once you're done with a cycle and the water weight drops, you look leaner than before?

If somebody could explain this to me, I would apprecaite it.

Many report burning body fat while on it while having water bloat. I have heard many report that once coming off the MK-677 the bloat goes away after a few days.

while not eating the cleanest diet my midsection has been slimming down while maintaining pretty much the same weight. this stuff recomps great. Now I'm going to clean up my diet and try to increase calories while doing so.

Here is my log...........
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...wbie-crisps-mk-677-cjc-dac-huperzine-log.html

I am on cjc with dac, ostarine and mk677. I started a week ago and love it. I felt cortisol release so I lowered the ostarine to 15mg and it went back to normal. I would no do s4...people end up not being able to see and quit all the peptides their on do to the lack of vision caused by s4...google it

What do you mean when you say you felt cortisol release?

Sarms are just snake oil pushed on Evo.

It's a scam. Avoid.

There seems to be a lot of scientific studies backing up that they work...

I have done cjc 1295 w/ DAC and ghrp-2 combo and definitely noticed a difference. Now, never done Hgh like I mentioned so have no idea how it compares.

You felt the cortisol release. How exactly did that feel?

Sarms are just snake oil pushed on Evo.

It's a scam. Avoid.

Don't post much but have been on the forum for a long time and have used AS and peptides

Used the same Sarm from 2 sites to see if it was legit as I was amazed with the results (recomp)

Last edited:
What exactly does that mean?

I was just playing with him. My point was he hasn't a clue what his cortisol is. Guys hear x product can raise y hormone so they automatically assume it must be raised. Half the time it is in their heads imo. You don't just suddenly feel oh my cortisol just went up then. There are many signs you have high cortisol but a blood, saliva or urine test would be needed to fully know.

Typical signs of high cortisol are feeling tired all the time even after a long sleep, not dreaming when asleep or you forget them, feeling stressed all the time, anxiety, fat gain especially around the belly, you're forgetful, cravings for bad foods and well the list goes on.

I was just playing with him. My point was he hasn't a clue what his cortisol is. Guys hear x product can raise y hormone so they automatically assume it must be raised. Half the time it is in their heads imo. You don't just suddenly feel oh my cortisol just went up then. There are many signs you have high cortisol but a blood, saliva or urine test would be needed to fully know.

Typical signs of high cortisol are feeling tired all the time even after a long sleep, not dreaming when asleep or you forget them, feeling stressed all the time, anxiety, fat gain especially around the belly, you're forgetful, cravings for bad foods and well the list goes on.

Ahhh. Not too familiar with this. does Ostarine cause cortisol to drop? and what exactly does that mean? thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws