over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Cold Turkey

John99Test

Registered
I’ve been on MK-677 For five weeks now. I don’t particularly like it and wanna go off. Can I stop cold turkey or do I need to tirade down and wean off slowly? Thanks in advance.

I’ve been on MK-677 For five weeks now. I don’t particularly like it and wanna go off. Can I stop cold turkey or do I need to tirade down and wean off slowly? Thanks in advance.
Just stop it. You’ll feel great in 1-2 days once it gets out of you lol

No need just come off

I don’t mind it but I prefer being off it to on it. The appetite thing and deeper sleep is nice so nowadays I will just pulse it for 3-7 days if I take it.

i was just talking with someone who loves mk677 and pulses it. He says youll notice the first dose you take , so he runs eod without the sides As noticeable . I’m wondering about 25 mg strictly on high carb days and refeeds.

also , have you tried doing a super low dose such as 5mg?

Maybe I should lower it to 12.5mg per day instead of 25mg? Five weeks maybe wasn’t long enough to see the affects? My fasting glucose was 109 this morning though. Thoughts? Advice? Thanks boys

Maybe I should lower it to 12.5mg per day instead of 25mg? Five weeks maybe wasn’t long enough to see the affects? My fasting glucose was 109 this morning though. Thoughts? Advice? Thanks boys
Definitely lower it for next run. I like it better around 10mg.

@MasteroniPepperoni I haven’t tried it as low dose as 5mg. Probably would be fine obviously more subtle.

This is my first time using it. I think I’ll drop it to 12.5mg (0.5ml) for the next 5 weeks and discontinue for a bit at week 10. I’m using Science-bio MK-677. You ever use that?

I picked up a couple bottles of this to see how it works. Pros , Unbelievable muscle fullness and pumps , Good sleep and vivid dreams. I don't get the hunger so thats good to me. Cons , Sleepy ,Sweat more in the gym. Stomach distension to the point of pain and intestinal cramps. This kills me. I can't do a full 25 mg dosage but at around 1/4 dosage i get the good effects without the bad. I've tried ramping it up slowly but 2 days after hitting 1/2 dosage the stomach issues kick in. I really like MK677 but can only tolerate 1/4 dosage . I'm 62 so any increase in natural GH production is a plus. I'm guessing my age has a lot to do with my GH sensitivity

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131