over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 for a Teenager?

Maybe I am totally off base here, but I would think it's relatively ok. It's not going to shut down his natural production (from my understanding) like exogenous hormones would.

In theory aren't peptides and things like mk677 basically hardcore "test boosters" for growth hormone? It's just going to boost what you already have, not add anything exogenous nor shut down production.
I agree. I don't see anything wrong with it.

You ask a simple question looking for objective opnions and get hate?? It's not like you were asking would it be ok if I start putting avar in my wifes coffee. Too many guys are quick to judge on here and half the time they are the ones who barely even train.

But this thread is a different subject as we are talking about MK-677!! It is a natual hgh booster.
Again I would side on the no side but I wouldn't judge you negatively for getting him some mk-677 to try out. Most 19 year olds are doing far worst things than mk-677.

THANK YOU!... this is exactly what intrigued me... the fact that it NATURALLY increases hgh output.... I had a lengthy reply earlier to Family Guys statement but just said to myself "why bother?" and just deleted it.... the kid has a GREAT head on his shoulders.... extremely disciplined for a teen..... during that stretch of his weight loss he trained with me 5-6x a week.... carried his meals everywhere, did cardio every day and only cheated when I told him to..etc etc... was right by my side for my competitions...absorbing everything... he's not a schmuck, he knows what's up. I'd rather educate him on the drugs rather than him hear it from a Sophomore meathead who's taking a gram of Tren cuz his "brah" said so.... if that makes me a bad uncle than so be it... Just like King Lew said.... so many people quick to judge and criticize...

Just think if Cody Montgomery had one of these old prude fucks in his ear...give me a break! At 19, I was married, working full time, schooling full time, and loving life. Wish I had got into the game way back then, and maybe I would have learned some discipline at an earlier age and gotten somewhere in the sport.

If it makes you or anyone else feel better, just get some of the pill form from one of the supp companies like Blackstone or the one Fak has that sell them as a Sarm. :cool:

Apparently a lot of guys grew up slowly or forgot what being 19 meant...shit, by that age I was pretty much ready to settle down from abusing my body so much as a teenager.

I would probably ask yourself these questions first

at 19, would you give him a test booster to naturally increase his natty test production? if the answer is no, then you probably don't need to increase his natty gh for the same reason.

is this mk stuff when take alone going to make that big of a difference to him if he is training and eating properly.

I don't know if its safe or not but the kid is an adult and if you give him all the info on it and he wants to take at least he has you watching out for him to make sure he doesn't abuse it. You can educate him on it and if he decides to take it you can guide him it on.

I think the best thing you can do for the kid is to not let him get obsessed with getting super huge. that's where a lot of the health issues come up. when people go for freak size

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws