over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mk-677 mix with juice?

I think consulting with those smarter than you will help you learn. You're doing some ocd stuff that doesn't necessarily make any sense.

You might want to change your wording from "smarter" to "better educated".

Besides I wasn't doing anything detrimental to dosing the MK.

If I was taking the MK and pouring it on my forehead than your post might be an appropriate response.

You might want to change your wording from "smarter" to "better educated".

Besides I wasn't doing anything detrimental to dosing the MK.

If I was taking the MK and pouring it on my forehead than your post might be an appropriate response.
Well, it wasn't an insult. Due to the half life, it doesn't need to be taken twice. We can argue about holding it under the tongue but I have very good reason to believe that is just a fad that gained popularity due to someone posting about it here. No need to do it but knock yourself out.

Well, it wasn't an insult. Due to the half life, it doesn't need to be taken twice. We can argue about holding it under the tongue but I have very good reason to believe that is just a fad that gained popularity due to someone posting about it here. No need to do it but knock yourself out.

Gotcha. I don't take it twice for any particular dosing protocol. I take the second half a couple minutes after the first. Just figured better chances of absorption with a smaller amount of liquid. I figured if the MK-677 is only 60% absorbed in the stomach, why not let the absorption happen under the tongue where it doesn't have to encounter the harsh environment of the stomach.

I find certain posts in this thread very amusing. Just do what you want to do. If it burns too much just swallow it. Personally I feel it more when holding it under my tongue for a few mins. If it burnt too bad for me I would just swallow it. Grapefruit juice doesn't work for every drug but it works for many. It also has a very strong taste so masks the alcohol well so that would be a great thing to try. As JJ previously mentioned just be careful dosing certain medications (painkillers, bp meds etc) around the grapefruit juice as it can increase their effectiveness.

My personal belive Is that holding it inert the tongue makes a difference. Not because JJ said it or because of any studies, Just that I seemed to hold noticeably more water when I started doing it. Mabey it was coincidence and other factors were at play, mabey some placebo as I was expecting it to work better as JJ had said it, who knows. Doest bother me holding it under tongue so I do it just in case. Im sure you could just use a higher dose and swallow it though to get the same effect and it is cheap

I find certain posts in this thread very amusing. Just do what you want to do. If it burns too much just swallow it. Personally I feel it more when holding it under my tongue for a few mins. If it burnt too bad for me I would just swallow it. Grapefruit juice doesn't work for every drug but it works for many. It also has a very strong taste so masks the alcohol well so that would be a great thing to try. As JJ previously mentioned just be careful dosing certain medications (painkillers, bp meds etc) around the grapefruit juice as it can increase their effectiveness.

I know dbol is supposed to be good with grapefruit juice. Got me thinking if it will help with my superdrol. I love superdrol but need to be sensible and keep it at 30 really

I know dbol is supposed to be good with grapefruit juice. Got me thinking if it will help with my superdrol. I love superdrol but need to be sensible and keep it at 30 really

Yeah dbol is great with grapefruit juice. I would imagine sdol is too but haven't researched about it.

I have to add I prefer morning dosing of MK-677. But guys saying twice daily dosing is useless are wrong. I am not saying it is needed as it's active life is long (so obviously not). But twice per day dosing can help minimize potential side effects (especially fatigue). Although if you get bad fatigue on say 25mg chances are you are not gonna make a massive difference splitting up the dose (it's still 25mg).

Last edited:
Yeah dbol is great with grapefruit juice. I would imagine sdol is too but haven't researched about it.

I have to add I prefer morning dosing of MK-677. But guys saying twice daily dosing is useless are wrong. I am not saying it is needed as it's active life is long (so obviously not). But twice per day dosing can help minimize potential side effects (especially fatigue). Although if you get bad fatigue on say 25mg chances are you are not gonna make a massive difference splitting up the dose (it's still 25mg).

I prefer dosing upon waking as well. Fatigue doesn't really bother as much as the hunger. I can't sleep when I'm hungry.

I prefer dosing upon waking as well. Fatigue doesn't really bother as much as the hunger. I can't sleep when I'm hungry.

Same here. I get up and have a whey protein drink. That usually knows me out.

Just placed an order for:
2-MK-677
6-cjcDAC

Will do 25mg MK twice a day, and 1mg cjcDAC every night before bed.
Nightly cjcDAC dosing should help with sleep. I also fear too strong a flush feeling if I dose much higher at one time.

Same here. I get up and have a whey protein drink. That usually knows me out.

Just placed an order for:
2-MK-677
6-cjcDAC

Will do 25mg MK twice a day, and 1mg cjcDAC every night before bed.
Nightly cjcDAC dosing should help with sleep. I also fear too strong a flush feeling if I dose much higher at one time.

can't wait to see how that goes

can't wait to see how that goes

Same here. I've been using ghrp2/ cjc no dac 3x/day which gets serum igf1 in the low 300's. CjcDAC at 1mg/ night with MK-677 at 25mg twice a day should get it up over 400, maybe 500. I need to pick up some huperzine A.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131