over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677+(Mod-Grf1+GHRP2)+Slin?

Prada

Registered
In lieu of using 10ius of GH and slin do you think I can get any synergy using the aforementioned? Im trying to add some size with a moderate AAS cycle. I would use simply GH+Slin but up here in Canada GH is very expensive and most sponsors do not ship here. Hence the question. :)

you will be a bloated mess on that. sure, it will work. watch your blood pressure.

Credit to our Mike Arnold for a peptide protocol with MUCH stronger effects than regular peptide cycles. This was before even MK677, add that @ 15-25mgs pre bed to the below.

CJC W/DAC 5mgs/week
GHRP-2 150-250mcgs 3-5/day
***with*** 200 huperzine+ 400 ECGC each ghrp dose
10 mgs melatonin with Mk prebed
.2 prami pre-bed

The above additions at least doubled my results out of the same batch of peptides beforehand. Haven’t done it with MK677, but imho it would be too strong for me sides wise. Easily stronger than 4ius/day any generics I’ve tried incl providers blacks or greys...bloat and appetite were unmanageable

You can use MK-677 instead of HGH, both work exactly same.

That is such a general statement it has to be called out.

25mg MK ED MIGHT compare to 4iu actual exo GH based on user experience. Add in a couple shots of a GHRP/Mod GRF combo per day and you got some added benefits but nothing that will compare to 10ius of real GH.

I’m running 2iu gh plus 2iu slin upon waking, then training,,, and at night 10-15mg of mk, along with hyperzine 200mg 3 times a day. diet staying clean and not really changing from what I was doing, and I’m up 8-9 lbs and still as lean as I was. Still have a six pack, serratus are showing and even more vascular than I was. Have those weird veins going up my lower abdomen and on my obliques lol. My finger tips are numb and I’m waking up at night with numb hands. I do believe I’m holding some sub-q water because even though I have the 6 pack, you can see they seem a little soft yet still etched out. So I’m working on trying to dry out still. But in the long run, I’m loving the results. With a little bit of test at 525 a week I’m feeling hard and full all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is such a general statement it has to be called out.

25mg MK ED MIGHT compare to 4iu actual exo GH based on user experience. Add in a couple shots of a GHRP/Mod GRF combo per day and you got some added benefits but nothing that will compare to 10ius of real GH.

Yeah thats the impression I got. So lets say at best maybe 6ius worth? Which might not be enough? Because I believe Mod+GHRP2 will give you around 3-4iu of GH but Im not sure if you MK677 will still get another 3-4iu.

I do know you can create a pulse with Mod-Grf+GhRP, wait around 15 mins and pin some GH.

Yeah thats the impression I got. So lets say at best maybe 6ius worth? Which might not be enough? Because I believe Mod+GHRP2 will give you around 3-4iu of GH but Im not sure if you MK677 will still get another 3-4iu.

I do know you can create a pulse with Mod-Grf+GhRP, wait around 15 mins and pin some GH.

Getting an exact IU "value" is way too hard to calculate... GHRP's create a pulse of GH and basically back to baseline after 3 hours. GH wont even peak for 2.5 - 3 hours.

Honestly I wouldnt even wait between the GH and GHRP shots. Having exo GH in your system will not simply block the GHRP from working. That was a myth... Besides the amount of circulating GH will be insignificant by the time the GHRP creates its pulse.

To absolutely maximize your GH output like someone posted above, MK + DAC + a couple GHRP/GHRH shots per day would be a good route to go then add exo GH say right before training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws