over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Anyone else notice they get more moles and such with mk-677 ?

I have been using it on and off for a couple of years, and i notice alot of new moles over my body.
Also a guy at my gym was using it for first time and he had a birthmark grow.
They took it off, it tested negative for cancer.
He got scared and stopped it.

Im taking a break from it, since im doing a carb week trial. Been keto for a whole and just needed to try something new to shock the body a little.
Carbs and MK is a no go for me..

mark, why did you say carbs and mki is a no go for you? Is it because of the increased insulin resistance that is made worse by the carbs, or is it the water rentention?

let us know how it goes with the carb week

mark, why did you say carbs and mki is a no go for you? Is it because of the increased insulin resistance that is made worse by the carbs, or is it the water rentention?

let us know how it goes with the carb week

Hey bro!
I do get a slight increase in BG, when I use MK with carbs. But the main reason is i get bloated, wich in turn gives higher blood pressure and alot of gas for me. Also I get tried all day long, and fall asleep as soon as I relax, sit down etc...
I can withstand it for periods, but I cant be using it for long periods of time if im bulking. It’s just not worth it. Use it as a platue breaket on bulk possibly.

On keto diet, sides are minimal. Helps more with fatburn and keeps me full.
Minimal water retention and sides. BG in check.
I live with a diabetic, so i have access to insulin and glucometer at home anytime if needed.

Carb week is going well so far. Hunger feelings are more intense on carbs.
Same total cals (2400kcal, just low fat high carb/protein.

No MK since last week friday...

Hey bro!
I do get a slight increase in BG, when I use MK with carbs. But the main reason is i get bloated, wich in turn gives higher blood pressure and alot of gas for me. Also I get tried all day long, and fall asleep as soon as I relax, sit down etc...
I can withstand it for periods, but I cant be using it for long periods of time if im bulking. It’s just not worth it. Use it as a platue breaket on bulk possibly.

On keto diet, sides are minimal. Helps more with fatburn and keeps me full.
Minimal water retention and sides. BG in check.
I live with a diabetic, so i have access to insulin and glucometer at home anytime if needed.

Carb week is going well so far. Hunger feelings are more intense on carbs.
Same total cals (2400kcal, just low fat high carb/protein.

No MK since last week friday...

Awesome Mark thanks! Really appreciate the detailed feedback. Please continue to keep us posted. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's interested.

And that's great to hear about the reduced water retention and overall sides on the lower carbs. I haven't used it yet, but just ordered some, so looking forward to it.

thanks!

Anyone have advice for increasing insulin sensitivity while using MK without using GDAs? I love the effects, but my blood sugar is difficult to keep down. And once I add GDAs I can't gain weight to save my life.

Anyone have advice for increasing insulin sensitivity while using MK without using GDAs? I love the effects, but my blood sugar is difficult to keep down. And once I add GDAs I can't gain weight to save my life.

Cardio should work just fine. I've never had an increase in BG. I'm sure it's a real thing but I believe it's overstated. I highly doubt you are going to have trouble gaining weight by using a GDA? Throw in Chromium Poly which is much more bio-available.

Cardio should work just fine. I've never had an increase in BG. I'm sure it's a real thing but I believe it's overstated. I highly doubt you are going to have trouble gaining weight by using a GDA? Throw in Chromium Poly which is much more bio-available.
I'm having success keeping my blood sugar down with 10 minute walks after my meals. Stan Efferding might be onto something.

I have my MK from MA Labs arriving soon. I haven't used MK in some time.

Interesting chart showing not only does MK-677 raise HGH and IGF1 levels, but it also significantly increases testosterone and FREE testosterone.

F1DC653E-2D21-466F-BE8A-42A950DB73F0.jpeg

Interesting chart showing not only does MK-677 raise HGH and IGF1 levels, but it also significantly increases testosterone and FREE testosterone.

View attachment 121369

bro....you did NOT read the study. This wasnt a study of MK677...it used injectable peptides. They only discussed mk in the discussion as it relates to prior work and future studies.

Also half of the participants were on an AI or tamoxifen both of which increase test levels. Additionally they were taking semorelin which also increases test levels.

This was not a study of MK677. While done to look at the effects of those peptides it was also primarily performed to look at the effects of the AI on IGF levels

bro....you did NOT read the study. This wasnt a study of MK677...it used injectable peptides. They only discussed mk in the discussion as it relates to prior work and future studies.

Also half of the participants were on an AI or tamoxifen both of which increase test levels. Additionally they were taking semorelin which also increases test levels.

This was not a study of MK677. While done to look at the effects of those peptides it was also primarily performed to look at the effects of the AI on IGF levels

Ha. I also know one of the authors we trained together in NYC. He is a urologist now. Ill text him to see if they are going to look at MK but per pubmed it looks like his current research is on testicle prostheses lol

I just got a hold of some MK-677 to complement my cruise of 300mg T.

Started with a 10mg tab yesterday to test tolerance, and will try 20mg MWF on training days, as I usually run GH, for up to 10 weeks.
Let's see how it goes.

I've been on 12.5mg of MK for the last two months. I love the way I feel on it. I also always take it prior to bed so I don't worry about eating. I feel fine during the day. Pumps are much better, as well as sleep and recovery. I don't notice any real difference in size. I do take 1000 mg of Metformin daily....have been using Met for close to two years.

I am going to stay on it for a year.

I just got a hold of some MK-677 to complement my cruise of 300mg T.

Started with a 10mg tab yesterday to test tolerance, and will try 20mg MWF on training days, as I usually run GH, for up to 10 weeks.
Let's see how it goes.
How's it treating you?

How's it treating you?

Very well. I'm retaining the GH look after having stopped that about a month ago. No bloat or fatigue. Hunger up a bit.

Odd increase in strength. No raw power or androgenic type boost, but I find I have more reps in the tank to use than expected on some exercises, particularly tricep movements for some reason.

Sleep largely unchanged.

Very well. I'm retaining the GH look after having stopped that about a month ago. No bloat or fatigue. Hunger up a bit.

Odd increase in strength. No raw power or androgenic type boost, but I find I have more reps in the tank to use than expected on some exercises, particularly tricep movements for some reason.

Sleep largely unchanged.
How much time before your workout are you taking the MK?

I am more tired since I stopped my GH run, I used 5-15 UIs per day!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131