over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Perfect for Barbie by the sound of it too :D

With MK-677 there is no doubt it releases a lot of hgh as I can lie down and sleep hard whenever I want to. It's the real deal!

I'm very interested. Thanks for the great info JJ.

You're welcome! I can't say enough what a great thing it is that we have an oral hgh Secretagogue. Even crazy people like me need a break from injects once in awhile. :D

Why do research companies suspend it in that liquid instead of tabs/pills? Legality? Speed of mixing?

Why do research companies suspend it in that liquid instead of tabs/pills? Legality? Speed of mixing?

The law says they can't sell it in pills because that would denote it was made for human consumption. Ridiculous laws and their loop holes.

Gotcha. Are you seeing much in terms of fat loss and can you compare your current dose with an equivalent in exo HGH iu?

Gotcha. Are you seeing much in terms of fat loss and can you compare your current dose with an equivalent in exo HGH iu?

Im on a heavy bulk diet eating all the time. I notice my muscles are very full. I've gained a lot of weight and am staying lean. I'm on a high dose of trestolone acetate so that's keeping the fat off. From the MK-677 I notice I want to sleep a lot, I'm very full, and my hands go numb.

I only took MK-677 once yesterday and once today so far. It feels just as strong. I may drop down to once a day to make it last longer. The high dose in the study I read was only 25mg per day and it was extremely successful!

Russianstar compared 25mg MK-677 to 4ius hgh.

Last edited:
I want to buy this tonight, but I don't want to retain water…..I'm just vain. Has anyone heard about lower doses some have been using to see benefits? I know that most of us take it to the stream……just don't want a moon face.

Thanks, I want to put in an order

I want to buy this tonight, but I don't want to retain water…..I'm just vain. Has anyone heard about lower doses some have been using to see benefits? I know that most of us take it to the stream……just don't want a moon face.

I seriously doubt you would get a moonface from this. The only thing that gives me a moonface is about 1g test and adrol and lots of food. I find the water (if any) you gain from peps/gh boosters is usually in the muscle so creates more fullness. Sure some may get it in other areas but I seriously doubt you are at danger from the dreaded moonface. And yes you are very vain :p:D

Just adding small does will definitely work if larger ones do. You don't need to do as much as JJ. Like with anything I always recommend to start off low and see how you are and increase the dose if you need to. Get the most out of every dose you can.

Last edited:
Hey JJ,if one were going to get a serum test done say using 25-50mg dose what would be good time for that after administration??

Okay, I'm sold….just order two bottles. Thanks, gentlemen

Last edited:
Okay, I'm sold….just order two bottles. Thanks, gentlemen

Let us know how you get on :) I want to get this for me and Barbie sometime in the near future.

Just got done training arms and calves. The pump was intense! This is the most convenient HGH Secretagogue and inthink as effective as any other. I'm really liking this compound! :)

just thought id throw my 2cents in here because i just started with MK-677. the hunger is real and it is intense, and im only at 25mgs. i have literally been hungry almost every hour ive been awake, trying to drink alot of water to make it subside but that really is not working. been eating every 2 hours even while at work. i feel good though. i woke up this morning with a ton of energy and had a very good sleep. i also kind of feel tighter this morning after working out, more so than before using it. my hands were asleep and took a few shakes to wake them up this morning and if one is not moving for a bit while im at my desk, it starts to drift off. i will update more in a few days.

If I had the raws and wanted to make an oral solution what would I need just the peg300 add both n voila?

im sold...

where are you guys getting this?

Same train of thought here, I may add this and/or GW as I will need to shred some fat for 10-12 weeks before I can add some muscle.

I wonder how effective this will be if I were to take 25mg every night in regards to keeping me tight and lean.

Same train of thought here, I may add this and/or GW as I will need to shred some fat for 10-12 weeks before I can add some muscle.

I wonder how effective this will be if I were to take 25mg every night in regards to keeping me tight and lean.

It's all about your diet when using hgh or hgh secretagogues. If you diet clean then you'll look better on it. Most water is retained in the muscle cell. It sure is a strong hgh Secretagogue. I noticed the first day following taking it the hgh sides were most pronounced which leads me to believe the effectiveness lessons with each day of use. I'm wondering if rotating it with ghrp/GHRH in short bursts might be more effective, or even rotating gh secretagogues on a daily basis.
It's been over a week for me using MK-677 and I definitely feel the hgh syndrome where I can nap at any time, the numb hands, and very full looking muscles. It's my favorite Secretagogue just based on convenience alone.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws