over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk 677 sold in supplement store

Jimmy14

Banned
Hey guys idk if this is a stupid question but if mk 677 is sold in a supplement store i know it can b faked anywhere but the chances of it being legit and dosed properly with all the correct ingredients is greater than buying it at some research peptide company on the internet? Appreciate the feedback

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Who is faking MK677? If you buy from a sponsor here, you will be good. If you shop on eBay you get ebay crap lol. Idk where you guys get these ideas because I have never ever ran into fake MK677 and I've been using it since 2014...

I didnt say someone was faking it i have a buddy that had some and nothing happened no gains of 5, 10,15 lbs no deep sleep no dreams no bloat. I did order from a sponser on here im waiting for it to b delievered it was just a general question. Ive read on plenty of forums that nothing happens to guys that take it from the source they purchased from. i have no worries for the mk i purchased cause so many good reviews

I didnt say someone was faking it i have a buddy that had some and nothing happened no gains of 5, 10,15 lbs no deep sleep no dreams no bloat. I did order from a sponser on here im waiting for it to b delievered it was just a general question. Ive read on plenty of forums that nothing happens to guys that take it from the source they purchased from. i have no worries for the mk i purchased cause so many good reviews

As far as supp stores go, no, you are not guaranteed to get the "real deal" or properly dosed products just because it is sold in a supp store. You are better off going with a sponsor here that has a lot of good reviews. The people here are experienced, so the reviews matter.

I do agree with Mike on this.

As far as supp stores go, no, you are not guaranteed to get the "real deal" or properly dosed products just because it is sold in a supp store. You are better off going with a sponsor here that has a lot of good reviews. The people here are experienced, so the reviews matter.

Yeah, as a matter of fact, this guy ^^^ has a most excellent product. I have personal used and highly recommend it.

Absolutely not! Buying at a supplement store doesn't give you any guarantee.

I would definitively trust more Chemyo or some good sponsors over here to buy some MK.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear