Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What do you do?

Why?

What do they do in research?

I'm just swallowing it. My mouth couldn't handle the sublingual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great question. I can't hold it under my tongue for long either..:(

With alcohol as the carrier, taking compounds sublingually, assuming the molecule is small enough to absorb via that route, it is approximately 90% as effective as doing an intravenous injection. No, I don't remember where I got that fact. Orally, your stomach acids destroy some of the drug. So, it gives a higher absorption rate via sublingual use. But, MK is extremely effective when taken orally. All human trials were conducted via oral administration as far as I know.

I took me over 2 weeks to get use to holding under my tongue. At first, it burn the underneath, now I guess I am getting use to it. I been taking 6 weeks.

I took me over 2 weeks to get use to holding under my tongue. At first, it burn the underneath, now I guess I am getting use to it. I been taking 6 weeks.

if you think thats bad try the pramipexole.

I can hold MK677 under my tongue but like Press said Prami is way worse! Good thing the prami dose is alot less.

I hold it under my tongue a good 20-30secs then i just swallow the rest.

You guys need to man up :D Joking aside it is really bad but LGD-4033 is twice as bad for me. Common sense but if you are struggling swirl it around your mouth for a few secs and it will help. I hold it for at least 2 mins every time I use liquids with grain alcohol.

You guys need to man up :D Joking aside it is really bad but LGD-4033 is twice as bad for me. Common sense but if you are struggling swirl it around your mouth for a few secs and it will help. I hold it for at least 2 mins every time I use liquids with grain alcohol.

elvia, you know me i dont have much common sense :p

Under tonge. For some reason I've started to reslly like the taste which is odd

mk677

I don't know how yall can take that under neath your tongue. Mk677 has to be the worst tasting shit I have ever put in my mouth. Jez, if yall say something tastes worse I can't even imagine. The dog pukes just watching me take that stuff...

I don't know how yall can take that under neath your tongue. Mk677 has to be the worst tasting shit I have ever put in my mouth. Jez, if yall say something tastes worse I can't even imagine. The dog pukes just watching me take that stuff...

I'm blessed with a weak sense of smell and taste. It sucks for eating tastey food and smelling flowers, but it comes in handy with sublingual pramipexole and MK-677, or when somebody farts. :D

bad taste

I'm blessed with a weak sense of smell and taste. It sucks for eating tastey food and smelling flowers, but it comes in handy with sublingual pramipexole and MK-677, or when somebody farts. :D

My sense of smell is ridiculous so that makes sense. I can smell chicks when they are on...:eek:

[lang=vi]If u mix it with the smallest amount of orange juice(just enough for one gulp) you than can hold it under the younger quite long with no burn.[/lang]

If you think MK I bad - try the dapaxotine... HOLY SHITE that is some toxic avenger stuff... I only tried once and couldn't handle it..

Swish it around.

When it burns just swish it around your mouth a bit like mouth wash. This will generate a bit of saliva which will dilute it and take away the burn.

I leave it in mouth for 5-10min before downing with water.

The rest of your mouth should absorb it well too, not just under the tongue.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws