over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 to increase HGH/IGF During a Cut

I am a 38 year old vet bodybuilder and a personal trainer with 15 years experiece with AAS use. I have been active on a few of the other boards, just new here at PM.... a friend suggested I check out this community and I am very impressed by the knowledge of a lot of the members here.
I have used HGH and GHRP/CJC for many years with much success. I tried Superior Peptides MK-677 once and got the typical water retention and fatigue at 25mg/day. The fatigue was actually so severe that I was like a zombie and sleeping like 14 hours of the day and still exausted.

The results were amazing though as I still pushed through the fatigue and kept my diet and training on point. I would compare the results to like 4iu of a good generic HGH.

I love using HGH while dieting as I respond well to the fat burning effects. My question is:
How effective would MK-677 be instead of HGH during a low calorie, low carb competition style diet at 12.5mg as HGH isnt in the budget right now?

I am 5'11" and 225lbs at with a starting bodyfat of 13% and my goal is to maintain as much lean muscle as possible but get down to 7% bf. I will be running:
test cyp 400mg/wk
Tren ace 75mg EOD
oral Tbol 25-50mg/day
ECA pre training and pre fasted cardio
Nolva 20mg/day
MK-677 12.5mg?????

I am wondering if 12.5mg of MK is enough to get a good increase in GH/IGF to see real world results? I bloated on 25mg and cannot handle the fatigue at that dose. Or would I just be better off using that money to change my cycle to a cut stack of:
Test pro 100/Tren Ace 100/Mast 100 EOD with no MK=677
It's a matter of budget and getting the most for my dollar. Both stacks would cost me the same I just would not be addressing any HGH fat burning effects with the second option. I also like the fullness you get from the MK even in a calorie deficit.

Bump this up. I'd like to see responses as well. How was the results from your previous run of mk? Fat loss wise? I guess nothing like trying it out but I'd like to see what people say

Personally, the bloat subsides very quickly for me. I run 20mg on lifting days, 10-15 on non. Have you considered running it at 25mg and then just dropping it a week or two out?

I used it in my prep for my last show, and wasn't impressed with it for fat burning. GHRP2/modgrf129 combo is much more impressive regarding fat burn. MK677 made it hard to guess my bf% because I would hold all the water in my abs.

I used it in my prep for my last show, and wasn't impressed with it for fat burning. GHRP2/modgrf129 combo is much more impressive regarding fat burn. MK677 made it hard to guess my bf% because I would hold all the water in my abs.

That's how I felt. Fat burn is superior with GHRP2 or Hex with cjc-no dac.
MK is good on a bulk.Can use with or alternate with GH but I cant prep with it.

That's how I felt. Fat burn is superior with GHRP2 or Hex with cjc-no dac.
MK is good on a bulk.Can use with or alternate with GH but I cant prep with it.

I get pm's saying high doses of cjcDAC are the king of fat loss and a tight look. I stick to GHRP2/CJC no dac year round pretty much. They just give me a great look. I look a bit smaller but tighter in the midsection since running out of MK677, but I have more on the way. I just like the added strength and size it gives me. I look night and day different with MK677 added in.

Thankfully, the blood pressure meds my doc just prescribed to me kill my appetite. GHRP and MK can be a bitch otherwise.

Last edited:
For contest prep I would recommend cjc-dac at 5mg per week and hexarelin at 100mcg 3 times daily. However if that is out of your budget I can see why mk-677 is appealing. MK-677 to me is pure bulk but I know many who have used it for contest prep. It would be great at keeping muscle fullness when in a calorie deficit. It will aid in many things and also help with fat loss. But as others have mentioned it can make you hold water (shouldn't be too bad at 12.5mg though). Therefore I would recommend dropping it at approx 2 weeks out if you decide to use it. Synthetek's synthetine and syntheselen are worth looking into for contest prep.

Last edited:
I get pm's saying high doses of cjcDAC are the king of fat loss and a tight look. I stick to GHRP2/CJC no dac year round pretty much. They just give me a great look. I look a bit smaller but tighter in the midsection since running out of MK677, but I have more on the way. I just like the added strength and size it gives me. I look night and day different with MK677 added in.

Thankfully, the blood pressure meds my doc just prescribed to me kill my appetite. GHRP and MK can be a bitch otherwise.

I wasnt a fan of CJCDAC at 2-3g per wk, ppl say at my level i need to us 5-7g per wk. At that dose I can use Seros for the same price (sold to me by 2 local AIDS patients I met at the gym so I get a decent price).
The MK 677 is so appealling bc of its effectiveness at the price.

I'm currently using MK-677 to cut, but not for a contest. I'm only using TRT at the moment. MK-677 is said to improve nitrogen retention which should make it anti-catabolic. In my case the extra water is not a consideration.

For me any additional fat mobilization from increased hGH is a bonus. It takes a while for IGF-1 levels to rise so this would only be a factor if you are planning on running it for many weeks.

I wasnt a fan of CJCDAC at 2-3g per wk, ppl say at my level i need to us 5-7g per wk. At that dose I can use Seros for the same price (sold to me by 2 local AIDS patients I met at the gym so I get a decent price).
The MK 677 is so appealling bc of its effectiveness at the price.

I feel the same exact way. Mk677 is my favorite gh secretagogue. It makes me more full and vascular than any other product, and my strength goes up. It's very affordable.
With cjcDAC I need a minimum of 5mg/wk.
Right now I'm stacking GHRP2, cjc WITHOUT DAC, and MK677, for my HGH secretagogues. I'm about to add serostim and insulin a few days a week.
I actually prefer MK677 to serostim in terms of the way I look.
MK677 makes me very full all the time.
Serostim flattens me out, even with Slin. But serostim burns fat best in my body.
My calories and carbs are too low to look full on serostim and insulin, but on MK677 with GHRP2/cjc without dac, I'm full looking on 2,000 calories. My metabolism is very fast so it's used to getting 4,000-5,000 calories, but I'm cutting up so I don't get to eat that much unfortunately.

I wonder how MK677 would be to load on the last few days before a show to help fill out on :confused:

I wonder how MK677 would be to load on the last few days before a show to help fill out on :confused:

I know for me it takes several days before there is any spill over in terms of water. I get more full and vascular everyday the first week. I'm on diazide with it at one capsule (37.5mg trimeterene/25mg HCTZ)
upon waking so the look is hard, full, and grainy.

I know for me it takes several days before there is any spill over in terms of water. I get more full and vascular everyday the first week. I'm on diazide with it at one capsule (37.5mg trimeterene/25mg HCTZ)
upon waking so the look is hard, full, and grainy.

I am the same... even without the diuretic. It takes a few days and I usually wake up drier and fuller the first few days. However I wouldn't recommend it the last few days before a show just incase. Although it would be worth experimenting with it during a mini cut or a few weeks out just to see how you respond. I think the likes of adrol or sdrol would be best for filling out though.

I've used SPs MK twice now and each time have gotten nice, noticeable results from it. Longest I've run it was a little over a month and I am currently looking to start it again and run 25mg/day before bed for 60 days. I will say that I did notice some water retention on it and my weight increased about 12+lbs in a months time but the fullness, filling out feeling is definitely appreciated!
If I was a competition or physique althelete it might be one to shy away from unless you are bulking. But then again everyone responds a little bit differently.

I'd like to try a CJC Dac only cycle at some point but to shoot for 5mg/wk can get somewhat pricey. Would 2.5mg/wk even be worth trying out?

Lastly aside from maybe a diuretic to reduce water retention are there any other good ancillaries to maybe utilize to reduce some bloat?
Would a low dose T3 @ 25mcg be a reasonable option to include despite no other AAS or would that be a bad idea?

One of my favourite ever cycles was cjc-dac only. But adding in a few shots of GHRP daily would always add to things. The lowest I would ever run cjc-dac is about 2mg and I have done in the past. So just get 5mg vials and do 2.5mg per week (1.25mg twice weekly) and you should get good results. However to me and with teh discounts available these days I would add alittle MK-677 to maximize results. Even 12.5mg per day so 1 bottle lasts 60 days would be more than enough. MK-677 and cjc-dac make a great combo and is what I plan to use myself next too.

I've used SPs MK twice now and each time have gotten nice, noticeable results from it. Longest I've run it was a little over a month and I am currently looking to start it again and run 25mg/day before bed for 60 days. I will say that I did notice some water retention on it and my weight increased about 12+lbs in a months time but the fullness, filling out feeling is definitely appreciated!
If I was a competition or physique althelete it might be one to shy away from unless you are bulking. But then again everyone responds a little bit differently.

I'd like to try a CJC Dac only cycle at some point but to shoot for 5mg/wk can get somewhat pricey. Would 2.5mg/wk even be worth trying out?

Lastly aside from maybe a diuretic to reduce water retention are there any other good ancillaries to maybe utilize to reduce some bloat?
Would a low dose T3 @ 25mcg be a reasonable option to include despite no other AAS or would that be a bad idea?

Thanks elvia that's what I'd really like to do and think lower doses of the 2 would potentiate results more than 1 on its own.. Unfortunately with family in the house currently it's tough for me to safely keep drawn pins refrigerated at the moment so unless I was gonna shoot a whole vial of dac at once I've gotta keep it on hold.. Hence the reason a good ole MK cycle is so desirable and affordable!

How would you compare 5mgs dac/wk vs 25mgs MK/day? To recon a vial and utilize it immediately wouldn't leave any pins to leave refrigerated and be safe for me at the moment..

Are you still using MK-677 at morning/daytime?

I felt the fatigue too!

I switched to nighttime/pre-bed, had no issues.

From what i recall it was a hit or miss with people some people could do use MK in the morning, nor problem.

Has someone found a way to avoid the fatigue when using it in the morning?

I am a 38 year old vet bodybuilder and a personal trainer with 15 years experiece with AAS use. I have been active on a few of the other boards, just new here at PM.... a friend suggested I check out this community and I am very impressed by the knowledge of a lot of the members here.
I have used HGH and GHRP/CJC for many years with much success. I tried Superior Peptides MK-677 once and got the typical water retention and fatigue at 25mg/day. The fatigue was actually so severe that I was like a zombie and sleeping like 14 hours of the day and still exausted.

The results were amazing though as I still pushed through the fatigue and kept my diet and training on point. I would compare the results to like 4iu of a good generic HGH.

I love using HGH while dieting as I respond well to the fat burning effects. My question is:
How effective would MK-677 be instead of HGH during a low calorie, low carb competition style diet at 12.5mg as HGH isnt in the budget right now?

I am 5'11" and 225lbs at with a starting bodyfat of 13% and my goal is to maintain as much lean muscle as possible but get down to 7% bf. I will be running:
test cyp 400mg/wk
Tren ace 75mg EOD
oral Tbol 25-50mg/day
ECA pre training and pre fasted cardio
Nolva 20mg/day
MK-677 12.5mg?????

I am wondering if 12.5mg of MK is enough to get a good increase in GH/IGF to see real world results? I bloated on 25mg and cannot handle the fatigue at that dose. Or would I just be better off using that money to change my cycle to a cut stack of:
Test pro 100/Tren Ace 100/Mast 100 EOD with no MK=677
It's a matter of budget and getting the most for my dollar. Both stacks would cost me the same I just would not be addressing any HGH fat burning effects with the second option. I also like the fullness you get from the MK even in a calorie deficit.

Are you still using MK-677 at morning/daytime?

I felt the fatigue too!

I switched to nighttime/pre-bed, had no issues.

From what i recall it was a hit or miss with people some people could do use MK in the morning, nor problem.

Has someone found a way to avoid the fatigue when using it in the morning?
Damn how time has changed things since hiring my coach and enlisting the advice of 2 of my friends that are IFBB pros..... I now prefer MK 677 right at bedtime... I take my Serostim in the a.m. and at 4 p.m. as time went on at 12.5 mg I was able to eventually up my dose to 25 mg and have zero issues with fatigue anymore... I had my body composition tested and I am now 238 at 8.7% bodyfat and getting ready to really start killing it for Nationals...
I took a 5 day break from MK and am just waiting for Superiors credit card processing to be up and running to start it back up.... I wanted to drop the extra water weight before doing my underwater weighing to ensure a more accurate reading...

Not sure about the fatigue in the morning as I would think you would just adjust to the sides over time like I did.... maybe try what JJ does and split up your dose between am and pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
One of my favourite ever cycles was cjc-dac only. But adding in a few shots of GHRP daily would always add to things. The lowest I would ever run cjc-dac is about 2mg and I have done in the past. So just get 5mg vials and do 2.5mg per week (1.25mg twice weekly) and you should get good results. However to me and with teh discounts available these days I would add alittle MK-677 to maximize results. Even 12.5mg per day so 1 bottle lasts 60 days would be more than enough. MK-677 and cjc-dac make a great combo and is what I plan to use myself next too.

I may try this protocol and see how it does, as I have 5 or 6 vials of the 5mg cjc-dac laying around.

Damn how time has changed things since hiring my coach and enlisting the advice of 2 of my friends that are IFBB pros..... I now prefer MK 677 right at bedtime... I take my Serostim in the a.m. and at 4 p.m. as time went on at 12.5 mg I was able to eventually up my dose to 25 mg and have zero issues with fatigue anymore... I had my body composition tested and I am now 238 at 8.7% bodyfat and getting ready to really start killing it for Nationals...
I took a 5 day break from MK and am just waiting for Superiors credit card processing to be up and running to start it back up.... I wanted to drop the extra water weight before doing my underwater weighing to ensure a more accurate reading...

Not sure about the fatigue in the morning as I would think you would just adjust to the sides over time like I did.... maybe try what JJ does and split up your dose between am and pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did anyone say how long that superiors credit card processing will be down?

Do you think the elevated fasting glucose levels from mk677 will be a problem with the diet?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear