YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 vs multiple peptide injections daily?

Landmonster

Registered
Hi guys.

I've been out of the peptide world a little bit.

It used to be, that circa 2013-2015, the popular protocols involved using 3-6 daily injections of small doses of GHRPs+GHRHs throughout the day (such as GHRP-2 + CJC-nonDAC)

Then around 2016-17, MK-677 became all the rage, which was used once a day.

In the present day, have we reached a consensus on which is best?

1. What is the best route if one wants to build the max amount of muscle?
  2. Does either protocol actually stimulate more protein synthesis or muscle growth than the other?
  3. Is there some new combination that I am missing?

Thanks

I think the ultimate protocol was one run here a few years ago by Cauthen(not sure the spelling)when MK-677 first came out. He got his IGF1 tested at over 600. He was taking 50mg MK-677/day, 10mg CJC1295 DAC/week, and i think a few more things, possibly pramipexole. IGF1 that high is going to put mad muscle on and keep body fat low while growing.

I do recall as well he stated his heart was pounding hard upon the first Dac shot, and he put on something like 20 lbs or so from that cycle.

I think the ultimate protocol was one run here a few years ago by Cauthen(not sure the spelling)when MK-677 first came out. He got his IGF1 tested at over 600. He was taking 50mg MK-677/day, 10mg CJC1295 DAC/week, and i think a few more things, possibly pramipexole. IGF1 that high is going to put mad muscle on and keep body fat low while growing.

interested to hear some the responses here as well as i have been out the circuit about the same time since, back when i was running 4mg dac ew with 25mk677 ed, but the mk kicked my ass could not stay up, edema around the ankles and feet were horrendous and painful lower back pumps all dam day. it was a mess i couldn't hit a set with out feeling like i just deadlifted the world.. loved the results but the sides were unbearable had to drop it, needles to say i am interested in getting back in the pep game due to the hgh issues now a days.

MK677 has pretty much took over. It's easier to use, only needs to be dosed once a day, and outperforms almost all of the ghrp/ghrh traditional stacks of the past. MK677 is still king in my opinion if you are able to tolerate the sides. Add Dac or even a ghrp pulsed at certain key times to further effects.

Lots still like the traditional ghrp/ghrh stacks and use them if sides are an issue with MK677. I still use hex and ipam when not on MK677 and when I don't need the hunger it causes.

It was my understanding that mk-677 is also a ghrelin mimetic, similar to that of the GHRP peptides, like #2 or #6. I believe mk-677 increases the amplitude of GH spikes in a similar manner as the ghrp's do

If that is correct, woudln't it be best to run Mk677 alongside pulses of GHRHs?

(With GHRPs, you'd always want to combine it with a GHRH for best results)

At only pennies per day*!

*hundreds of dollars a month

It was my understanding that mk-677 is also a ghrelin mimetic, similar to that of the GHRP peptides, like #2 or #6. I believe mk-677 increases the amplitude of GH spikes in a similar manner as the ghrp's do

If that is correct, woudln't it be best to run Mk677 alongside pulses of GHRHs?

(With GHRPs, you'd always want to combine it with a GHRH for best results)

Yes I've been told adding CJC w DAC would be the best combo with MK but I have not personally tried it... So far I like gh 2-3iu daily with one shot of ipam and modGRF (250/100) daily and MK 10mg before bed...hitting all the highlights but low dose... fasted days I do ghrp/ghrh combo 3x that day with MK at night and skip the gh usually...

So the consensus is that MK-677 is the best GH releasing drug for the dollar.

If a person wanted to increase his GH from there (for example, lets say, he is already taking 25mg a day of the MK), what would be the next best steps?

If a person wanted to increase his GH from there (for example, lets say, he is already taking 25mg a day of the MK), what would be the next best steps?

I think RamboStallone mentioned adding a GHRP2 will lower somatostatin?

Add GH shots...or add CJC1295 with DAC...or both...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear