over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 with bloods

grungydog

Newbies
My individual case study. Currently 42 year old male about 5'9" 230lbs probably about 15-20%, with above average strength (bench low 4s, dead mid 5s, strict overhead mid 2s). Now the story. Feb 2013 IGF-1 levels were 212. Started TRT, with HGH, and HCG. Still on the test and HCG (200mg/wk, and 50-75mg/wk, respectively). Feb 2014 while still on HGH IGF-1 was 264. Feb 2015 off HGH IGF-1 was 187. Started taking MK-677 at 25mg first thing when I get up, and 25 mgs MK-2866 about 4 hours later, about 1 1/2 hours pwo. Don't know if that matters, but thought I'd include it just in case. Anyway, got last bloods April 3 and IGF-1 was 279. With this as new base, what should I stack it with next? Obviously increasing MK-677 will work, so first I want to add something else as a test. My first thoughts are LR3, or CJC DAC. Thoughts? Oh and if it's of any concern, I'm not done getting bigger and stronger, and don't give a shit about cutting.

My individual case study. Currently 42 year old male about 5'9" 230lbs probably about 15-20%, with above average strength (bench low 4s, dead mid 5s, strict overhead mid 2s). Now the story. Feb 2013 IGF-1 levels were 212. Started TRT, with HGH, and HCG. Still on the test and HCG (200mg/wk, and 50-75mg/wk, respectively). Feb 2014 while still on HGH IGF-1 was 264. Feb 2015 off HGH IGF-1 was 187. Started taking MK-677 at 25mg first thing when I get up, and 25 mgs MK-2866 about 4 hours later, about 1 1/2 hours pwo. Don't know if that matters, but thought I'd include it just in case. Anyway, got last bloods April 3 and IGF-1 was 279. With this as new base, what should I stack it with next? Obviously increasing MK-677 will work, so first I want to add something else as a test. My first thoughts are LR3, or CJC DAC. Thoughts? Oh and if it's of any concern, I'm not done getting bigger and stronger, and don't give a shit about cutting.

Curious if everything else in the blood work came out ok, especially liver enzymes. Someone has stated that MK-677 was elevating liver enzymes and was wondering if this was the case for you too.

CjcDAC and Igf1-Lr3 are my ideas to get the igf1 higher.

If I had to choose one thing it would probably be cjc-dac.

Thanks for the replies. And my liver enzymes are both within normal range. I should also mention I'm going to give TB500 a go, due to a multitude of injuries. I don't know if anything is supposed to be synergenic.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mix MK 66 7 with another ghrp, maybe dac but mk and ghrps is overkill imo

I wouldn't mix MK 66 7 with another ghrp, maybe dac but mk and ghrps is overkill imo
What do you mean by overkill? You can never have enough gh pulsing, the pituitary and hypothalamus are powerful glands! Also, MK-677 binds to receptors in a different way making adding a ghrp a great option to increase output.

Not sure what GH you were using. That's not a very significant jump from when on it to when off it. Jump on pharm grade if you can afford it. If not, generics from a source that tests at least in the 20s on 10iu

It was legit prescription GH, just at a very low dose; which incidentally was still ridiculously expensive.

I've been taking ghrp2/cjc without DAC upon waking, mid afternoon, then mk-677 before bed. RussianStar said mk acts more like a GHRH than a GHRP. Although in studies they say mk-677 is identical to GHRP6 invivo.
I like the addition of ghrp2/cjc no DAC. It may be overkill like you said but I look very full.

What did you decide to do?

Curious if everything else in the blood work came out ok, especially liver enzymes. Someone has stated that MK-677 was elevating liver enzymes and was wondering if this was the case for you too.

I just got my bloods done and I am only taking 15mgs mk-677 daily. My ast(sgot) is 42 on a scale of 0-40iu/L . Alt(spgt) is 50 on a scale of 0-44iu/L. Been on a little over 3 weeks. Estradiol is 40.9 which is still in range at 7.6-42.6pg/mL. It's usually around 32 for me.

This is just my precycle bloods for this summer:)

I've never heard of mk 677 causing liver enzymes to rise. Mine came back perfectly in range and I even went up to 50mgs of mk677 with an increase to 75mg every 6 weeks. I was just getting blood work before my next cycle which includes sdrol.

I just got my bloods done and I am only taking 15mgs mk-677 daily. My ast(sgot) is 42 on a scale of 0-40iu/L . Alt(spgt) is 50 on a scale of 0-44iu/L. Been on a little over 3 weeks. Estradiol is 40.9 which is still in range at 7.6-42.6pg/mL. It's usually around 32 for me.

This is just my precycle bloods for this summer:)

Awkward as on phone but many things can effect liver enzymes. Your levels are fine anyway. Is your diet good? Training in the days before your test can also alter levels. In all the research I have seen I can safely state MK-677 is not bad for your liver.

Not sure what GH you were using. That's not a very significant jump from when on it to when off it. Jump on pharm grade if you can afford it. If not, generics from a source that tests at least in the 20s on 10iu

I was thinking the same thing,,not a significant difference in numbers.

Awkward as on phone but many things can effect liver enzymes. Your levels are fine anyway. Is your diet good? Training in the days before your test can also alter levels. In all the research I have seen I can safely state MK-677 is not bad for your liver.

Yeah, I figured they were ok but just posting info for research sake:)

I gotta say also that I have had serious pumps on this stuff during workouts!

Yeah, I figured they were ok but just posting info for research sake:)

I gotta say also that I have had serious pumps on this stuff during workouts!

The more info the better. Liver enzymes fluctuate so much though. Although I want to use super dmz 2.0 soon and there is only one way they will go on that! That fullness will be mk's effect on nitrogen and water retention. I am loving the fullness from LR3 now. In the future I plan to use Mk and lr3 together.

I'm planning on starting with cjc dac at 1.5 mg 2x a week, ipam 100mcg pwo and pre bed, tb500 2.5mg 2x a week, and bcp 157 at 500mcg per day. This with the mk-677 at 25mg first thing when I get up. When I can start going a bit heavier I'll add in some lgd-4033. As for the dosage of HGH, if my memory and math are correct, which they very well may not be, I was using .15ml, which converted to .4iu per day. Again, I have no confidence those numbers are correct, as I just used what I was prescribed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131