over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677

S2KG

Newbies
Hope you guys don't mind me creating a second thread. I spent the entire day researching MK-677. I've gathered that individuals feel intense side effects from its usage. I.E completely numb hands / limbs etc. I'm not able to view the blood test section so I've not yet been able to see actual GH / IGF-1 scores from MK-677.

My interest is in its comparison with Ipamorelin. Assuming you are running CJC DAC (3.5mg+ weekly) How much more effective is MK-677 then Ipamorelin? Lets assume you take Ipam in a dose of 250mcg morning, 250mcg afternoon, 500mcg bed. Or even assume you take a dosage of 500mcg morning, 500mcg afternoon, 1g bed. Has it been proven via tests that MK-677 is far more potent then Ipamorelin? Or is it roughly the same just more convenient?

I understand it will release 12 pulses through out the day. However the PIT gland requires time to rest and replenish, so the three pules from large Ipam doses could be significantly greater then the 12 smaller pulses of MK-677 (A theory, have not seen if its been proven or not)

Assuming MK is more potent then Ipam I have a question about dosing.
Many people started dosing it at night but had trouble sleeping, thus they are dosing it AM. Assuming you take CJC Dac nightly, if you dose MK in the morning your largest GH spike will occur at night around the time you dose DAC. Would this be necessary? If you have a large dose from DAC you may not have enough juice in the PIT to fully benefit from the MK pulse. Thus I would imagine its best to take MK at night alongside DAC. Huge pulse from DAC (Minor from MK) Then 12 hours later you have a huge pulse from MK. Would this not be best?

Lastly I have read that the maximum dosage is 100mg. I have not see any threads / studies were someone actually ran this for 3 months. Is it possible and would it really yield beyond excellent results to JUST run 100mg daily for 3 months of MK? Or would it be better to run say 50mg daily + 5mg weekly CJC DAC. Have people been pushing dosages to 75-100 alongside DAC?

I'm not looking for our average (100mcg Ipamorelin 3x daily protocols) I want to push the envelope and maximize GH / IGF-1 scores to assist the body in growth.

I'm currently running CJC Dac 3.5mg weekly. Ipam 250/250/500 and Mod GRF 100 / 100.

So I'd be interested in max benefits of MK. For instance running 100mg daily for 3 months (MK alone) Or running 50mg daily with CJC Dac. But not sure of its strength compared to running Ipam with the above stated dose.

Thanks everybody.

I wouldn't say mk-677 is necessarily more potent than ipamorelin/cjc. Both will get serum igf1 in the 300's. I like both but at different times for different outcomes. If I want a shredded look with no water retention then I stack 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no DAC 2-3 times a day. If I want to gain a quick ten pounds and be strong and very full looking but don't mind being bloated then I take mk-677. Both enhance recovery, give all antiaging benefits, fat loss, etc. Both are incredible!! I switch peptide protocols every coupe months to keep things interesting.

John,

I just started taking MK677 a few days ago. It may be by coincidence, but I am getting crazy dehydrated during sleep. I was up about 2x the normal amount peeing, and over the past 3 days have woken up with what feels like a dehydration headache, sorta of like after a night of drinking.

I remember reading in the massive MK677 thread that it causes intra-cellular dehydration, I think Russian Star mentioned it, and I'm wondering maybe if I'm particularly prone to this side effect. I've taken 12.5mg twice, yesterday I took half of that and the sides didn't get any better, except today I feel i'm recovering from the symptoms faster today. Have you read about it or had experience with anyone having similar symptoms? I'm going to drop down to 3mg tonight and see what happens and maybe I can work my way up to a more normal dose.

Maybe I just got sick at the same time too,but I'm definitely lethargic and have been sleeping quite a bit more which is a side of the GH output right?

John,

I just started taking MK677 a few days ago. It may be by coincidence, but I am getting crazy dehydrated during sleep. I was up about 2x the normal amount peeing, and over the past 3 days have woken up with what feels like a dehydration headache, sorta of like after a night of drinking.

I remember reading in the massive MK677 thread that it causes intra-cellular dehydration, I think Russian Star mentioned it, and I'm wondering maybe if I'm particularly prone to this side effect. I've taken 12.5mg twice, yesterday I took half of that and the sides didn't get any better, except today I feel i'm recovering from the symptoms faster today. Have you read about it or had experience with anyone having similar symptoms? I'm going to drop down to 3mg tonight and see what happens and maybe I can work my way up to a more normal dose.

Maybe I just got sick at the same time too,but I'm definitely lethargic and have been sleeping quite a bit more which is a side of the GH output right?

Oh yeah. I drink 1/2 gallon of water during the night. I keep water on my bed and drink it constantly. I never sleep more than an hour at a time. Every time I wake up I'm dying of thirst. I urinate several times during the night. I supplement with 1-2 grams of taurine 3 times a day to pull water into the muscle cells. You will find your body weight jumps up a lot in the first week. I gained 13Lbs by stacking 25mg mk677 with ghrp2/cjc no DAC twice a day in the first week. Make sure to drink a lot of water. I drink two gallons a day.

John, what kind of breaks do you take when running Ipam at that dose?
When I ran it 500 / 500 / 1g, Friday night was my last 1g shot until sunday night (Taking a 48 hour break)

Then every 3 weeks I would just run a regular dose of 120mcg nightly for 7 days.

Is this still the best protocol to ensure no desensitization and to rest the PIT?

The hunger / dehydration issues are not exactly something I am keen on... but could be doable if MK was significantly better then Ipam.

Right now I'm only running 250/250/500 because I am also running DAC. To be honest I just assumed 500/500/1000 wasn't necessary while on DAC, or maybe it would be to taxing on the PIT gland. Any guys run 500/500/1000 of Ipam while on DAC who can chime in that its still more advantageous then running 250/250/500?

With ipamorelin I run 500mcg upon waking and before bed whether I'm on cjc with DAC or cjc without DAC.
I still go by DAT's logic in regards to desensitization. Take a few days off if it gets to where you aren't getting results, then you're good as new.

I have been very happy with Huperzine A and MK677, seems like you always maintain a fuller appearance.

With ipamorelin I run 500mcg upon waking and before bed whether I'm on cjc with DAC or cjc without DAC.
I still go by DAT's logic in regards to desensitization. Take a few days off if it gets to where you aren't getting results, then you're good as new.

Good stuff. I'm going to up my Ipam dosage to 500 morning / 500 afternoon / 500 evening while on DAC.
I don't think 1g will be necessary at night alongside DAC.
I've been contemplating all day however that when I go back to Ipam / GRF and I run 500 / 500 / 1G I may try it all 7 days of the week. After 3 weeks take a week off. Seeing is how the PIT can handle so much, I don't know if 5 on 2 off is even necessary. I remember reading studies that you can boom Ipam for up to 4 weeks before desensitization can occur.

I've been doing 250mcg CJC and 500 Ipa 3X day on days when I don't do HGH which is Thursdays and Sundays.
I'v been getting a lump on the injection site that last up to a week and is itchy at times.
I get my peptides from Superior and usually the 5mg.
I dilute it with 2ml of bateriostatic water so i get 250mcg per tick or 10iu.
I then proceed to draw from each vial and pin.
I'm I doing something wrong? Why do I keep getting this lumps?
Can i mix both CJC & IPA in one vial so I can get a less blunted needle?

I inject up to .75ML of liquid SUB-Q in my stomach. I'll get a slight lump from so much liquid being injected at once but it subsides within hours.

You may be getting your peptides stuck between the fat and skin (You don't want this, won't be absorbed properly) What size needle are you using, how are you injecting, do the injections hurt, do you get any blood afterwards?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws