over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677

I've taken it several times alone and with lgd and sr-9009 etc
Love the stuff. Hate and love the water at the same time. :)
I think I will always use it on and off for the foreseeable future. Not a rep :)

What dose of MK-677 do you use?

Sorry to change the subject matter but just a few questions. How much LGD do you use? Have you ever taken it alone? Results? Thanks

I have used it alone and with other things. I have dosed it from 5mg to 50. I only stop when my stomach gets to big from the water.
LGD using using 10 to 15mg with about 8mg of SR.
I also used Rad140 which I also loved and found to be a great addition.
Just waiting to add S4 to the mix.
I am leaning out nicely, seem to be keeping muscle and staying at same weight.

I've just been using mk at 12.5 per day for a couple weeks. The hunger can get outrageous, and there's definitely some water.

That being said, I've been having fantastic workouts, great strength, and perfect sleep. The scale has only moved a few pounds, but the mirror is telling a good story. Plus my wife is amazed by how good my skin looks. I can even notice the difference, and I don't usually notice shit.

I have used it alone and with other things. I have dosed it from 5mg to 50. I only stop when my stomach gets to big from the water.
LGD using using 10 to 15mg with about 8mg of SR.
I also used Rad140 which I also loved and found to be a great addition.
Just waiting to add S4 to the mix.
I am leaning out nicely, seem to be keeping muscle and staying at same weight.

Thanks for letting me know. MK-677 is great stuff. I am planning a high dosed LGD cycle later this year. I want to work up to 25-30 mg per day as I was impressed with lower doses.

I've been using superior peptide MK-677 for the past 10 weeks now. Let me just say its made this prep very hard lol.

First 8 weeks I did 25mg a day. Past 2 weeks I've done 50mg a day. I get blood work this Thursday and will be stopping it since I compete in 4 weeks.

I started using it at 228, and within a week I was up to 244. Lot's of water, but not all bad, lot's of intracellular. Great pumps, and made me huge.

Increased hunger big time, caused a few slip ups in this prep for sure.

The bad water seems to sit in my lower abs, and face. Everywhere else looks insanely shredded including my obliques which is funny because my abs always come in before my obliques.

Sleep was good, for the first few weeks I had some CRAZY dreams. The most realistic I've ever had. Then when I upped to 50mg they came back.

I'm sitting at 214 now still holding some water (It's impossible to go flat on this stuff, was doing 50g< carbs and I wouldn't go flat at all.)

I think GHRP2/IPAM along with modgrf129 works better for contest prep, but mk677 should be in your stack year round if you can't afford GH. I'm excited to see what my igf-1 levels are come next week.

I've been using superior peptide MK-677 for the past 10 weeks now. Let me just say its made this prep very hard lol.

First 8 weeks I did 25mg a day. Past 2 weeks I've done 50mg a day. I get blood work this Thursday and will be stopping it since I compete in 4 weeks.

I started using it at 228, and within a week I was up to 244. Lot's of water, but not all bad, lot's of intracellular. Great pumps, and made me huge.

The bad water seems to sit in my lower abs, and face. Everywhere else looks insanely shredded including my obliques which is funny because my abs always come in before my obliques.

Sleep was good, for the first few weeks I had some CRAZY dreams. The most realistic I've ever had. Then when I upped to 50mg they came back.

I'm sitting at 214 now still holding some water (It's impossible to go flat on this stuff, was doing 50g< carbs and I wouldn't go flat at all.)

I think GHRP2/IPAM along with modgrf129 works better for contest prep, but mk677 should be in your stack year round if you can't afford GH. I'm excited to see what my igf-1 levels are come next week.

Good to hear and gets me excited. I just ordered some from UG for research.

Great write up. Thanks for posting. Yes MK-677 is definitely not an ideal contest prep drug but it can still be used to great effect like you did. I will be using it again this offseason.

I wonder why I don't respond to it :( Been on it for over a week now and zero weight changes or anything. Actually look less full than I did on the mod grf and ghrp2 I was just on before switching to the MK.

Thank you for your support, D-NUTZ! :D

Least I could do my man. Q treated me really well in the short time I knew him and my research has shown that UG has top notch quality. I have no doubts the MK677 will be any different.

You have a customer for as long as UG Supps and Peps are around.

Great write up. Thanks for posting. Yes MK-677 is definitely not an ideal contest prep drug but it can still be used to great effect like you did. I will be using it again this offseason.

I'm using it after summer but I'll most likely add 12.5mg HCTZ per day to keep the bloat down.

I've been on it for a few months now and it has a negative feedback loop this is one peptide that is best to be cycled. I never got that with MOD/GHRP2 combo. I'm planning to cycle 5 days on MK then 2 days on MOD/GHRP2.

My experience with MK was short, a week. I gained weight quickly, slept great, dreams were very vivid, bad side for me...my feet and ankles swole to the point it started to be painful, I had F-in kankles. I drank a ton additional water, elevated my feet, added lemon to the water eleminated any additonal sodium. lastley, sat in the sauna to drop more water and had to finally come off. Hopefully, you guys have better results. I think what I might do is use 1 day on two off and see if I can reduce water retention (?) Any Ideas?

Increase potassium

Drink Mint tea (just mix the mint leaves with hot water)

Add more cabbage, cucumber, parsley and salad leaves to your diet as they are natural diuretecs (works really well when you juice em)

(juice an apple, 6 - 8 kale leaves, 4 - 5 sellery sticks, a cucumber and lime/ lemon), gives you around 0.5 liter of juice and will keep you running to the bathroom.

Try a natural duiuretic (water pill) – some herbal remedies are known to increase the kidney's fluid output which helps to control water retention – try dandelion dong quai ot essential oils used in vaporizers, gargles, baths and massages – lavender, rosemary, geranum and cypress

I'm using it after summer but I'll most likely add 12.5mg HCTZ per day to keep the bloat down.

Same here. Going to watch bloat . but have HCTZ on hand if needed; and I'll most likely need it. :D

My experience with MK was short, a week. I gained weight quickly, slept great, dreams were very vivid, bad side for me...my feet and ankles swole to the point it started to be painful, I had F-in kankles. I drank a ton additional water, elevated my feet, added lemon to the water eleminated any additonal sodium. lastley, sat in the sauna to drop more water and had to finally come off. Hopefully, you guys have better results. I think what I might do is use 1 day on two off and see if I can reduce water retention (?) Any Ideas?

What was your dose? I think guys are starting too high with this stuff. Seems best to slowly ramp up over time... but I haven't experimented with it yet.

Same here. Going to watch bloat . but have HCTZ on hand if needed; and I'll most likely need it. :D

I think a low 12.5mg dose of HCTZ is safe. That's what my doctor first prescribed me for high blood pressure. After 4 days I looked dry. With mk677 it should help a lot. Make sure to get plenty of good oils/fish oil to lube the joints.

What was your dose? I think guys are starting too high with this stuff. Seems best to slowly ramp up over time... but I haven't experimented with it yet.

x2

A lot of guys start at 25mg and for many that can cause big water retention. I plan to start at 12.5mg next time I use it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear