over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK 677

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
So I finally broke down and started taking NK 677, my expectations were not high BUT a lot of my guys were repping it and one of my guys sent me a bottle when I asked about it. 4 days in and holy shit!, it’s like taking 8-10 ius of GH with a dash of insulin so far. Anybody else, especially SHW long time guys, no offense newbies what works for guys with a decade or 2 at it is often very different than for someone in their first few years of PEDs. I’ve just been running the standard dose of 25 mg except on chest and leg days where I dose twice. So far no drop off and sides are like insulin with hunger and sugar drops and GH with edema and carpal tunnel oddly kicking in very fast.

I've used it for six months at a time a couple different times. I do put on weight, it also makes my constantly hungry, and a bit lethargic. It also gives me stomach bloat that is sometimes uncomfortable. Within a week of stopping it I lose every single pound I've gained.
For me, in my personal opinion, I don't like it and don't feel it's worth it.

I have noticed that my stomach does blow up a good bit and I put on 10 lbs on a prep diet but I’m coming off Covid so I assumed it was that. Thanks for input, insulin and Md creatine are similar in that regard. I’ll finish my bottle and see what happens.

I've used it a few times , anything over 12.5-15mg a day gave me terrible water retention.

I think it could be useful for some people as it really stimulates most people apatite and gives good pumps.

Personally I'd rather just use HGH and insulin

Yea I love GH but I’m not a fan of slin for me bc I’m super sensitive and it hangs on even Humalong will still sometimes hits me like 8 hours later so I wind up usually over carbing out of fear of my sugar crashing while driving etc. but I may drop it to just 25mg a day.

I recently started taking it again alongside HGH in order to save some money and be able to cut my GH dose by 4IU.

I like it mostly for it's muscle fullness effect BUT if GH weren't so damn expensive I'd never use the MK.

I can't say that other than a significant increase in muscle fullness, I notice much from it but being 6 4 I need the extra fullness and it's cheap so...

I recently started taking it again alongside HGH in order to save some money and be able to cut my GH dose by 4IU.

I like it mostly for it's muscle fullness effect BUT if GH weren't so damn expensive I'd never use the MK.

I can't say that other than a significant increase in muscle fullness, I notice much from it but being 6 4 I need the extra fullness and it's cheap so...
I seem to remember that taking both mk and hgh is counterproductive since MK releases your own hgh production and the hgh you inject blocks this release right? How do you feel about this?

I seem to remember that taking both mk and hgh is counterproductive since MK releases your own hgh production and the hgh you inject blocks this release right? How do you feel about this?
That's a good question but I wasn't aware they counteracted each other so now I'm curious to hear what others have to say about this?

But thx for bringing it to my attention mate, you're never too old to learn 😉

high bp

makes it not worthwhile IMO
I agree that HGH is superior in almost every way but the muscle fullness that 30 mg MK gives you...4IU GH wouldn't give you the same amount of muscle fullness. You'd need more GH for an equal effect.

But that being said, it's also the only good thing about MK.

Fuck 6’4 what do you weigh bro

Not true. Many use both in conjunction with one another.

Be sure to use the search function here regarding MK-677. There's been a lot of information on it!

Didnt like it. Horrible (unbearable) lethargy.
Stomach bloat, etc... Shit hits me hard, in a bad way...

Besides a slight boost in appetite I haven’t noticed much on 20mg/day

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc