over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mk and slin

bigdog123

Banned
With all the fake gh about I've given up trying to buy it and get shit back or some hgh and a bad reaction. So I'm thinking of using mk with slin.

Any point? Mk is going in now at 25mcg, feel fine. Aas in too. Was just gonna add fast slin at 20iu pre. And up my carbs.over that window.

I wouldnt, the GH pulses are small compared to exogenous GH. Just asking for fat accumulation.

I wouldn't do that as you don't really know the gh response you are going to get

If mass gain is the goal, it will work awesome. I've used 3.3 iu exo. GH many, many times...and I make better gains with 25 mg MK/day with skin, than 3.3 iu of GH/day with slin. I am NOT the only one that has experienced this either. Many other well respected guys on this board have posted the same thing many times. I've always found 25 mg of MK/day to provide a better response than 3 iu of exo. GH.

Now, when it comes to fat loss exo. GH works better for me, but for sheer mass gain, MK is superior. Of course, once you start getting into the higher exo. GH does it is going to work better, but if you are talking about 3-4 iu/day, I personally just use MK.

Another huge benefit for me is the huge appetite increase. One of my problems is being able to eat all the cals I need to eat every day to grow. I struggle. It takes a lot of discipline, but with MK it is much, much easier.

I wouldnt, the GH pulses are small compared to exogenous GH. Just asking for fat accumulation.

Compared to what dose? That is the most important variable when making a comparison. Without it a comparison can't be made. Many, many people have posted labs from MK showing higher increases with 25 mg of MK/day than 3 iu of GH. Now when you get up into the higher GH dosing ranges MK can't compete, but MK is certainly a contender (and often comes out on top) when comparing it to 3 iu/day.

Compared to what dose? That is the most important variable when making a comparison. Without it a comparison can't be made. Many, many people have posted labs from MK showing higher increases with 25 mg of MK/day than 3 iu of GH. Now when you get up into the higher GH dosing ranges MK can't compete, but MK is certainly a contender (and often comes out on top) when comparing it to 3 iu/day.

Even at a high dose of MK like I take the pulses are spread out over 12-18 hours. Even the peak pulse which usually comes at 12 hours in wont compare to exogenous GH.

Now if OP wanted to use a longer slin or basal, i'd maybe agree. But humalog peaks too quick, you're talking about how much of GH output in 2 hours of MK?
'

Last edited:
Even at a high dose of MK like I take the pulses are spread out over 12-18 hours. Even the peak pulse which usually comes at 12 hours in wont compare to exogenous GH.

Now if OP wanted to use a longer slin or basal, i'd maybe agree. But humalog peaks too quick, you're talking about how much of GH output in 2 hours of MK?
'

If you're talking about how high of a "peak" you will achieve with GH compared to MK, yes, GH will provide a higher peak...because as you said, MK has many smaller pulses over the course of the whole day. I was referring more total GH output within the context of IGF-1 elevation.

If we are going to talk about peaks, then hexarelin and ModGRF1-29 will KILL exo. GH. You would need to take 20 iu of exo. all at once in order to equal the peak that a single normal dose of Hexarelin and Mod will cause.

However, as we all know, total GH output is more important than how high the peak is, particularly when it comes to IGF-1 elevation and therefore growth. This is why a single dose of Hex and Mod, despite producing a super high peak, is far inferior to MK...as more total GH is released with a single 25 mg dose of MK than a single 100 mcg dose of Hex and Mod.

In my opinion, there are both pros and cons to all of them, but the single most important variable, by far, is total GH output. This is why great results have been achieved with all methods. I've seen people get great results with high dose DAC and MK (which produces a moderate, constantly elevated baseline in combination with numerous moderate pulses above that elevated baseline), as well traditional GH peptides stacks used multiple times daily (which provide multiple, high, short-lived peaks), and also exo. GH (which provides a moderately-high, moderately-lived peak).

All of these options can work great as long as total GH output is high enough.

Mike, what would you consider a high dose of exogenous growth hormone in terms of adding a lot of size?

Been on your MK for weeks and it blows 3IUs pharm out of the water! But was curious about exogenous GH in the higher amounts...how much is needed for maximal size gains?

Mike, with all due respect…I think you are the man, but I have to disagree. I'm sorry…can't compare MK to pharma GH. That's just my opinion.

MA Research and Sups

Mike,

Any idea as to when you will have your cc back up and running? I have been wanting to place and order. Unfortunately I had to go with someone else because it was down. Let me know.

Mike, with all due respect…I think you are the man, but I have to disagree. I'm sorry…can't compare MK to pharma GH. That's just my opinion.

Whenever I see someone say this, they almost always neglect to make a dosage comparison. Without discussing that variable it's impossible to come a conclusion.

For example, would anyone in their right mind say that 1 iu of exo. GH is better than 25 mg of MK? Nope. At least that I've ever seen...because it's just not...not even close. 25 mg of MK increases both GH and IGF-1 levels much higher than 1 iu of GH...and provides better outward results by a landslide.

If you read my whole post above, you would see that I was comparing 25 mg of Mk to 3 iu of GH...and I most definitely stand by my belief that, for most people, 25 mg of MK will provide greater mass gains than 3 iu of GH. Not only are bodyweight gains (muscle fullness) almost always greater, but so are strength gains. IGF-1 levels are often higher as well.

Personally, I get much better muscle building results on 25 mg of MK than 3 iu of GH...and a LOT of people have said the same. Even the poster right above me said that he has been using 25 mg of my MK for a few weeks and it blows away his experience with 3 iu of pharm-grade GH. Do you know how many people on this board (and elsewhere) have said the same? A LOT, including many very reputable people.

On 1 iu of GH I notice absolutely nothing. No weight gain/increased fullness, no strength gains, and pitiful IGF-1 increases. On 2 iu I also notice basically nothing. IGF-1 goes up a bit, but my physique doesn't change. Even when taking 3 iu of GH I barely notice anything from a growth standpoint. I will gain a small amount of fullness and lose some fat over time, but my initial weight gains are minimal and my physique barely changes (aside from a few pounds of fat loss) even when using that dose for 4-5 months.

I am far from alone in that assessment. Many, many guys, including quite a few pros, have claimed that they didn't really notice anything when using 3-4 iu of GH daily (aside from some fat loss), and that GH's growth benefits didn't really start for them until they surpassed 5 iu.

But let's just stick with comparing 3 iu of GH to 25 g of MK. For most, 3 iu does very little to change the physique, either in the short or long-term (aside from a bit of fat loss, as I've already said). I don't see anyone saying they started using 3 iu of GH and packed on 10-15 pounds in 3 weeks, yet that is VERY common among MK users.

When referring to long-term, genuine muscle growth (not just intramuscular water retention) we need to look at IGF-1 levels, as IGF-1 is the primary factor responsible for stimulating genuine muscle growth.

Being that 25 mg of MK often increases IGF-1 as much or more than 3 iu of exo. GH, logic dictates that it would be A LEAST as effective for growth...and real-world results confirm this. It also bares mentioning that as a ghrelin mimetic, MK can cause the individual to significantly increase food intake, indirectly leading to additional muscle growth. I've even seen a couple people publicly post that they gained 27-30 pounds of bodyweight in 4-5 months of MK use. Both of them were drug-free guys who used MK for the first time. Obviously, increased food intake had to have been a significant contributing factor in this massive size gain, but this indirect mass-building effect should not be minimized, as it can be VERY helpful for a lot of people. I've often said that MK's appetite boosting effect is, for me, it's most important attribute.

Combined with MK's ability to dramatically and quickly increase muscle fullness, provide significant strength increases, and increase IGF-1 levels at least as much as 3 iu of GH, it is easy to see why MOST people claim to experience better results with 25 mg of MK than 3 iu of exo. GH.

So, when you say that MK-677 "can't compare" to exo. GH, you first need to take into consideration dose. I've said many times that when one gets up into the higher GH dosing range (8 iu or more) that MK can longer compare, but when we're talking about 3 iu of exo. GH, MK-677 frequently provides superior results...for many, many people, including the member in this thread (and many others on this board). :)

Mike,

Any idea as to when you will have your cc back up and running? I have been wanting to place and order. Unfortunately I had to go with someone else because it was down. Let me know.

Hopefully soon, but I am hesitant to give an exact date because you never know with these things. My hope is 2 weeks or less.

For those who aren't aware, I am currently taking other payment options. E-check will be up and running soon. So will bitcoin and possibly Zelle. Of course, we also take check, money order, and Walmart2Walmart to. Even with options like personal check, it really doesn't take any longer than e-checks (which most peptide companies use). E-checks take like 3-5 "business" days to clear, while personal checks will hit my mailbox in a few days and clear 12-18 hours later...so it is just as fast. Therefore, if someone says they want to buy from me, but they don't want to use a personal check because it takes too long...and then they go and buy from another company using e-check, all they are really saying is they don't trust me. In essence, they are saying they think I might steal their money. Truthfully, if anyone thinks I am that kind of a person, I would rather have them NOT order from me. Personal morality aside, it wouldn't even make sense for me to start scamming people. Why on Earth would I destroy my companies and throw away millions of future dollars for a week's worth of personal checks, especially when my companies are still open. I am not a UGL! I pay taxes and plan on sticking around for a long time.

The main point here is that almost all other peptide companies are going to take just as long to deliver their products because most use e-check...and they're not any faster than personal checks sent through the mail.

Regardless, I will have e-check and bitcoin soon...and hopefully credit cards soon after that. So, if anyone wants to order from MA Research, even with our currently limited payment options, we aren't really any slower than anyone else (unless they take credit cards).

If mass gain is the goal, it will work awesome. I've used 3.3 iu exo. GH many, many times...and I make better gains with 25 mg MK/day with skin, than 3.3 iu of GH/day with slin. I am NOT the only one that has experienced this either. Many other well respected guys on this board have posted the same thing many times. I've always found 25 mg of MK/day to provide a better response than 3 iu of exo. GH.

Now, when it comes to fat loss exo. GH works better for me, but for sheer mass gain, MK is superior. Of course, once you start getting into the higher exo. GH does it is going to work better, but if you are talking about 3-4 iu/day, I personally just use MK.

Another huge benefit for me is the huge appetite increase. One of my problems is being able to eat all the cals I need to eat every day to grow. I struggle. It takes a lot of discipline, but with MK it is much, much easier.

I've read several different opinions on the use of slin. I use to use 15iu's slin only post workout (1 time a day) and eat a big meal. Now I'm taking 4-5iu's slin before my workout along with Mod/GHRP2, wait 25 minutes and drink a high carb/protein drink then start workout. I'm also doing 4-5iu's slin before each meal. so now I still get about 15iu's total slin each day but wondering if all at once post workout is better or spaced throughout the day. One article I've seen talked about 6-7iu's is best otherwise something about higher doses putting the slin in the blood. Don't quote me on this last part because I'm going off memory. Hopefully someone here knows what I'm talking about.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner