over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

I would also like to know who has recieved since I have been wanted to use him again.

TT

i know at least 3 bro's who have recently. TA is a little longer than usual though.

3 weeks,but if your short on cash the prices are worth it.

sinec the last post regarding mk, i have had many people say they have received.. taking about three weeks..for those who have pm'ed me on this, i will get back to ya shortly.. been busy..later

Doggtales said:
Well, I personally know a bro who has been waiting 5 WEEKS!

Thats ok, I know people that have been waiting a couple years.

Three week turnaround for MK is even better than when he was in his prime.

Then there was that little bump in the road he had.

There's a bro who's still waiting 2 months and is getting nothing but "shipping department" excuses.

Now the bro has been waiting 6 WEEKS! and not getting any reply from him!

I don't know the guy...

...but, have heard a lot of people bitching about him saying he doesn't always come thru. Cheap prices are good but, what is good when you don't get the shit?

RY

Was your guy promised a one week turn around too? I need to find a better farmer. I always hear good things about the rabbit.

Yeah, he said one week then it became two. Then he said his "shipping department" disappeared. I think my buddy got the
S * * * * * * word!!!

Last edited:
i dont know the details with others i was sticking up for this guy as some of my bro's dealt with him and got there shit within 4 weeks.

THAT WAS THEIR 1ST TIME dealing with him. Now its thier second and i just got recent word of lame excuses about shipping problems not being unable to obtain praticular items etc.

SO IM BEGINING TO WONDER IF ITS TRUE

Whats up with that LATS?
Your supposed to be watching out for these boys.

Sounds like MK still doesn't have his shit together...

well, the word i got was that he is having a supply problem and that things are backed up about two weeks.. that is really the only thing i can tell ya.. it is the same as what dragonfire said..the first orders were going out fine with a few exceptions.. hopefully, he will get things in line very quickly..and DAROOSTER, before you go calling people out, you should know that all the mods can do is report info that is given to them..most boards will not even do that..i spend alot of time checking on sources for people...and it is free of charge. we make no money in this endevor but, only try to make sure the boards members are covered as much as possible.. it is not a fool proof game.. never has been and never will be..i myself have checked dozens of complaints about various sources and got more than a few sources to get their butts in line and ship out the product..but, there is only so much you can do with threats of outing them and with me sitting behind a computer...so, if i saved a couple of guys money, it is worth it..

Last edited:
Stop your whinning. NO BODY called your sensitive ass out.
Your the one backing him, not me.

Hey DaRooster, what the hell did you do then?

You told LATS, hes "supposed to be watching out for these boys", like hes not doing his job. for one, its not his job like he stated before, #2 hes just trying to help.

no one ever said a mods word is always 100% correct, but i would usually ask for a little reassurance. for now on just dont ask his opinion!

Later,

Todd

thanks GOT JUICE.. darooster, we back no one from this board.. if you ask me at a specific time if people are receiving.. then i will tell ya.. like dragonfire said, people were receiving..like got juice said, we can only report what we hear and what is going on at that time..we have seen over the years peoples circumstances change over night..and as for me being sensitive lol.. well, when you say "whats up lats...your supposed to watching out for these guys" .. well expect a reply.. it is obvious that i was not the only "sensitive ass" that took it that way..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420