over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK2866 + GW501516 + CJC1295 Stack

i am new to the peptides...so excuse me if my question is elementary...would it be good to run pre workout ipomarelin 100mcg, then hit 100mcg of each cjc w dac/ghrp 6 3 times daily-first thing in A.M., post workout, then before bed? would that be an optimal stack...i got about 5-7lbs to pack on before diet time at the end of march. would this suffice? i am also going to running humalog preworkout ala milos sarcev style...with 50g carbs pre workout, 50g during with bcaa/l carnitine, and 50g after with whey isolate...

Dose Timing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usually it is better not to bunch up your doses inside the 3 hours apart limit. This is not an absolute limit. There was a study in cattle where a GHRP was dosed before the meal and then within 2 hours and although the 2nd dosing was not as pronounced there was still significant effect.

Decision Matrix for you:

Are you primarily trying to lose fat or gain muscle?

-> If lose fat reserve more of the Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP for the fatloss time period (i.e. fasted cardio; part of the day when calories are lower then the energy demand for the activity during that period; pre-weight workout IF that workout is designed to be a fatloss workout; or simply earlier in the day when there is more time to make use of liberated fatty acids)

-->Possible dosing scheme - Morning/Midday/PWO

-> If gain muscle reserve more of the Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP for around the weight workout and in the period that follows.

-->Possible dosing schemes - Morning/Pre-WO/Bed; Morning/PWO/Bed; Pre-WO/Bed/Middle of night; Morning/PWO/Middle of night; PWO/Morning/Midday

Are you toggling?

If yes then you may decide not to use the same number of doses (and or amounts) of Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP each day but rather chose a dosing scheme based on the goal and activity for the day.

For example if you are not lifting weights on Day X but are fasting for the first part of the day then you want a dose early in the morning and perhaps 3 hours later and then maybe 3 hours after that... if you are going to be active during that time period. That would have you use up 3 dosings by 1PM if your first was 7AM. With this scenario your first real meal will be an early dinner.

A simple way to look at it - if you can not keep insulin quiet then that time period really won't be a fatloss time period so don't dose the Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP for lipolysis (i.e. fatty acid liberation) - if you can not be active during that time to burn off the liberated fat then no need to dose the Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP because fats will just clutter the blood stream and redeposit.

But if you can make use of Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP for fatloss purposes please do so.

If insulin will be active and you will have a weight workout then consider using Mod GRF(1-29)/GHRP to effect protein metabolism in an anabolic way and to generate intramuscular growth factors for hypertrophy.

Finally are you swelling the cell?

In other words are you going to have either your own insulin active (or a little exogenous) or glutamine/glyceine/alanine around to induce cellular hydration? OR are you going to be in a state where glucagon is around, insulin is not and those cellular hydrating aminos are not present?

The cellular swell is anabolic in a way that differs from hormone-receptor growth activation. It is both anabolic and anti-catabolic. Into that environment you may want to introduce a hormone that effects anabolism in an additive way.

This is a copy and paste; a much smarter person than me wrote this.:)

Desensitizing

Just wanted to know if anyone knows how you know if your desensitizing?
Are there certain sides that you should look out for?

I am starting my 11th week on cjc1295 and now adding hex but want to make sure before I start. My dosing will be 200 cjc w/o dac & 200 hex 2x's day

Just wanted to know if anyone knows how you know if your desensitizing?
Are there certain sides that you should look out for?

I am starting my 11th week on cjc1295 and now adding hex but want to make sure before I start. My dosing will be 200 cjc w/o dac & 200 hex 2x's day

If you lower the hex to 100 your not desensitise so quick, Idd switch to ipam in about 8 weeks to be sure. You won't get side effects just the hex will become less effective

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

First inj with cjc & hex

Did my first inj to day with the mix. Unfortunately when I drew up 200 of each I idiotically forgot that I reconstituted with 1 cc so I actually injected with 400 of each. I felt no flushing like I normally do from the 1 mg. of cjc. so I just stayed with the 1 inj. today and will split it tomorrow.

Weighed in at 230.5 and did a blowout back and tri workout. My endurance is freaking unreal. I can't wait to fully recoup from my leg injury so i can get back to mma/bjj

In comparison to last year, no weight training, just hardcore mma/bjj training and weighed 192 to 198 great cardio

This year 230.5 with UNREAL cardio, recovery and strength.

I don't know if it is a placebo effect or not but I do feel 5 years younger this year.

Glad it's going well.

cjc & hex

Did both inj 2 x today. Got seriously hungry after 2nd inj. This has got to be from the hex because the cjc never made me hungry.

HUNGER

Weighed in at 232.5 at gym. Ate way too much today!
I am sticking with the 2 inj. per day.

I don't want to binge 3x's per day cause at this rate 240 is about a month away.

That was not intended to rhyme.................

Last edited:
Inj Site

Decided to go from sub Q in the gut to IM in the quads. Don't like the thought of getting GH gut. Don't know if that is true or not but why take the chance?

Still weighing 232.5 but don't feel / look like it. Taking about 4-5 HEALTHY dumps per day. This I can't figure out as expel more than I eat but still am gaining weight. No cramps or anything. No organs floating in the crapper.

Is this from the:

CJC
HEX
MK
GW

??????????????

good log ABO!!

really like the **broken link removed**. Those Sarms coupled with the **broken link removed** and **broken link removed** should yield some pretty good changes bro!!

My stack

good log ABO!!

really like the **broken link removed**. Those Sarms coupled with the **broken link removed** and **broken link removed** should yield some pretty good changes bro!!

I hope so, I haven't tried anything since the late 80's . I got to say that the pumps are a lot different than with AS. I really never get that aching pump that I remember getting. Also, I can go to failure on all sets and recoup within 45 - 60 seconds AND I never get sore. That's what I like....Training like a freakin warrior.!

Thought it would be worth a try since I have not used juice since 1990.
Started 8 weeks ago -
3mg CJC1295 MWF
30mg MK2866 ED
2.5mg GW601516 ED

Starting Stats:
5-11
215lbs
8% BF

Currently:
228 in am after healthy dump!
BF 7%

Incredible Pumps
Strength went up on all movements
Endurance is out of control
Recovery - I don't get sore.
Skin is thinning out

Caloric intake is no more than 3000 per day.

What gives? The only sides I might be getting is noon-time tired and mild mid-day headache.

Gaining 15lbs of muscle in just 2 months while losing fat on just peptides is amazing.

Great job.

7% at 235lbs you must be ripped.

You going to post up some pics?

My stack

Not 235 yet. Just 232 to 232.5

Not show condition ripped but pretty lean. My main reason for doing this was to speed up a recovery from a mma accident. 1 year ago I broke my tib in 3 places and my fib in 1 place. The doctor (so he called himself) FUCKED UP a 6.5 hour operation. During rehab he said it was all healing but it never was. the FUCK NUT lied to me so I had to go to the head of the Cleveland Clinic and have it redone. So in 1 years time I had my knee removed to have a 16" rod jackhammered through my leg, removed and replaced with another rod(same day). A 12" plate 15 screws, Cadaver bone, Bone marrow and a shitload of stitches put in.

So to some things up.......During MMA and BJJ I really did not do too much weight training as it is not too beneficial.So I was always around 8% BF so in the last 12 months my metab slowed down and I was able to put some weight on and got to about 212 and started some heavy weight training since my mobility was not there. NOw for the last 11.5 weeks I have really been hitting the weights and adding my stack. Not bullshitting...my bench has went up about 70lbs. I do all set to failure on everything. I ALWAYS end heavy even if I do a high rep day (sets of 16-20 with 225)

One thing I found out is that since my accident my metabolism has slowed WAY DOWN and I can put weight on at will. I am only eating about 3000 cal per day because I want to keep my waist at a 33 or less, plus I want to keep my speed up when I go back to MMA/BJJ Don't want to be bulky and slow. But trust me when I tell you.....I know I can bulk to 250 within another 6 months if I wanted to, that is how much my metab slowed down.

Back in the day I used to eat 24 egg whites , 10 yogurts, weight gain, 3 chicken breasts, fruit, nuts, beef liver tabs, 1 gallon whole mile, and a few PBJ EVERY DAY and never got over 225lbs while taking AS.

I used to blow out chest doing 10 sets of 5 FB, 10 sets of 5 IN, 5 sets of 20 pec deck PLUS dumbell and decline.

Now 6 sets of FB 6 sets Incline........... and I am stronger now (on the bench) at 45 then when 25 on gear and the above diet.

BUT my legs will never be what they used to be. I used to power lift and squat 505 for sets of 10 DEEP.

Used to dead lift 680 at meets.

Now that is not important as it hinders you in MMA and BJJ. That is why most muscle bound guys get their ass handed to them in the ring.

Eventually I may post pics but that was not my goal to compete against pro BB's but I am not bullshitting you on my stats. The stuff I am taking, along with my diet, along with a slow metab, along with the fact that I have not needed to weight train in 15 years is bulking my ass up!

Last edited:
Ah I sure you are looking great and your diet must be very good as well.

I have admiration you can be at 7% on just peptides and a slow metabolism and still gaining muscle so very fast..

Congrats on your dedication.

My stack

Will see how much muscle I gained once i come off for a few months. If I can stay around 223 and retain most/all of the joint healing benefits plus the endurance I should publish it in a medical journal. On the other hand if it's like coming off roids with aching joints and feeling like you want to hang yourself I won't be too happy!

Will see how much muscle I gained once i come off for a few months. If I can stay around 223 and retain most/all of the joint healing benefits plus the endurance I should publish it in a medical journal. On the other hand if it's like coming off roids with aching joints and feeling like you want to hang yourself I won't be too happy!

Theres no crash with ostarine and peps like there can be for some with gear. Would be s good idea to stay on the peps indefinitely though, even if it just a couple of shots of ipam a day, keep joints strong

Crash

Theres no crash with ostarine and peps like there can be for some with gear. Would be s good idea to stay on the peps indefinitely though, even if it just a couple of shots of ipam a day, keep joints strong

That is good to know. So far, there are almost ZERO sides, no acne, no oily skin, no roid rage, only minor flushing. This cycle has about 10 more weeks and then I will go off for 6 weeks and then do my part for the environment, go green, and......recycle!

Week 12

Starting week 12.
Weighed in this morning at 231 lb. on empty stomach after healthy dump.

Strength and endurance were great. My pumps don't feel as hard as they did a few weeks ago or maybe I am used to being pumped 80% 24/7 now.

I am currently still doing
cjc1295 2 inj of 200 mg per day
hex 2 inj of 200 mg per day
MK2866 25 mg per day
GW501516 2.5 mg per day.

Body fat is still in the 7% range

Nothing else special to report, EXCEPT my dreams have mellowed out. Still having them but unfortunately nowhere as crazy as they used to be.

What's your total body comp change now? Lean mass changes, fat loss?

Workout

Did chest & Bi's last night and weight felt heavy but it turned out to be a very strong session. Went to failure plus 1 on every set.

Stayed with 8 sets of 5 reps on flat and 4 sets of 30 reps on incline. Chest was really pumped but not sore today. Only took a 45 sec rest between sets.

Weighed 232.5

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar