over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK2866 + GW501516 + CJC1295 Stack

Week 14

Starting week 14 today with a bad cold. I took off 2 days at the gym and will probably just do cardio today.

Current weight 233 in the a.m.
5-11"

Still taking the same dosage.
CJC1295 200mcg 2x PD
HEX 200mcg 2X PD
GW 5mg PD
MK 25mg PD May move up to 50mg

Going to finish up the last 6 weeks going IM to see if I feel any different.

Energy levels are good but do get a little sleepy after the 2nd inj.

I actually felt a bit more jacked when I was taking the CJC at 1 mg 3X per week. I had coo,l crazy ass dreams and a lot of tingling going on. Now I have minimal dreams that are more normal. Don't know if I should finish out with the CJC everyday or go back to the 3x PW at the higher dose?

Workout

Decided to train back and tri's instead of cardio, I was cable rowing sets of 8 with 280 and did 14,12,10,10,9 on chins. All done with less than 1 minute rest, with a cold.

One other thing, I had not weighed in since Friday at 233. Last night I set a Guinness World Record High of 235. All of this with not a whole lot of eats for the last 2 days. My waist is a 33 (tight) and started at a loose 32, 14 weeks ago, BUT is much more muscular. I can tell that my abs got bigger as did my obliques and much stronger as I am able to use the stack on the crunch machine 190lbs and hit sets of 20 reps. Even in my best MMA/BJJ shape I was not able to do this.

Starting week 14 today with a bad cold. I took off 2 days at the gym and will probably just do cardio today.

Current weight 233 in the a.m.
5-11"

Still taking the same dosage.
CJC1295 200mcg 2x PD
HEX 200mcg 2X PD
GW 5mg PD
MK 25mg PD May move up to 50mg

Going to finish up the last 6 weeks going IM to see if I feel any different.

Energy levels are good but do get a little sleepy after the 2nd inj.

I actually felt a bit more jacked when I was taking the CJC at 1 mg 3X per week. I had coo,l crazy ass dreams and a lot of tingling going on. Now I have minimal dreams that are more normal. Don't know if I should finish out with the CJC everyday or go back to the 3x PW at the higher dose?

It's funny how all the theory says to take mod grf over cjc w/dac, but your real world results are that you have more vivid dreams and were more jacked on cjc w/dac. You make me want to try cjc w/dac. I haven't used it yet. I'm finally trying to tell myself to try new things based on real works results, and forget about how things look on paper. I love vivid dreams! Sounds like a great peptide! You are making great gains with your research. Keep it up!

The drug affinity complex (DAC) binds to albumin I believe, keeps GH levels pegged for 24 hours....It seems conterintuitive that it would be bad, but the whole GH bleed thing, & the female vs male pattern of GH release....spike/pulse vs steady infusion. Dunno. I started with the CJC 1293 with DAC, got great results. I wonder if my perception would be different now that I have more experience with peptides. post your results up. Hope that makes sense, I'm cutting weight....miserable

CJC1295 w/o DAC

It's funny how all the theory says to take mod grf over cjc w/dac, but your real world results are that you have more vivid dreams and were more jacked on cjc w/dac. You make me want to try cjc w/dac. I haven't used it yet. I'm finally trying to tell myself to try new things based on real works results, and forget about how things look on paper. I love vivid dreams! Sounds like a great peptide! You are making great gains with your research. Keep it up!

All of the CJC I took was supposed to be without DAC. That is how it was labeled CJC1295 , unless the lab mislabeled it.

Who knows for sure but my vivid crazy dreams stopped when I lowered the dose to 400mcg pd 200 x2
and added the HEX 400MCG PD 200X2

CJC was initially 1mg 3x per week MWF

Workout

Did legs today with ZERO burn or fatigue. I thought I would be a lot weaker but all was good.

Weighed in a bit lighter at 232 probably due to the fact that I have been sick for a few days and have not had a real hunger for anything so I stuck to protein shakes, bananas, oranges and some raisin bran. I know for a fact that I am ALL cleaned out with no problem down there.

One thing I might have noticed is that my nuts might have shrunk up a bit. I know that happened back in the day with some d-bol and sostenon but did not think that the SARM MK2866 would have much effect. So if anyone has info on nut shutdown with MK2866, please let me know cause I don't want that.

Dosing

Changing up a bit.

Stopped the HEX 3 days ago due to a flat un-pumped feeling. Staying off that for 2 weeks.

Going back to CJC1295 w/o dac 1mg 3x per week along with the 25mg MK2866 and 5mg GW501516 every day.

Believe it or not after my first 1mg CJC1295 inj. yesterday, I had the tingling back in my body all day and had my wild ass dreams back. Whether this is an indication of good or bad, I LIKE IT and upon waking today I actually felt more pumped.

Going to train chest and bi's today.
Current weight 232lbs.

I don't dose that high, and I don't get the tingly's... but I also don't get sore. I probably don't push as hard as you either, though.

Why not just drop the HEX entirely and go with a different GHRP?

GHRP2/6 don't lose effectiveness and neither does IPAM. GHRP2 produces and greater GH spike but also more cortisol, I believe. IPAM produces little to no cortisol/prolactin but is also 2x the price...

HEX

Why not just drop the HEX entirely and go with a different GHRP?

GHRP2/6 don't lose effectiveness and neither does IPAM. GHRP2 produces and greater GH spike but also more cortisol, I believe. IPAM produces little to no cortisol/prolactin but is also 2x the price...

I just did not want to try something that would make me hungry or sleepy. I think I just overdosed the hex a bit with 400mcg per day. Now I found out that 100 mcg. is the max to prevent desensitizing.

Week 15

Starting week 15 today and cold is finally all gone!
Weighed in at 231.5 which is down from my max of 235.5 two weeks ago. I don't know if that is from the increase of GW501516 or what but I am cool with it. My strength is great and all of my joints are feeling great.

Current dosing is:
CJC1295 1mg 3x per week
MK501516 5mg per day
MK2866 25mg per day.

As I stated before, I dropped the Hex for a while because I think I over saturated with it.

The only thing negative I have to say is that as I finished a strong workout I saw this dude (weighed about 156 wet and completely ripped) rep out 315 for 14 reps and then hit 40 chins all with perfect form. I was like WTF. Guy has got to have a 405-425 press. I have to check but he can't be far from record territory.

Can someone tell me if this dude is rating 100 anavar a day or what?
If there weren't so many people standing around watching, I would of asked.

Blood Work

Good news / Bad news

Good news is that almost all of my labs were perfect EXCEPT my lipids got screwed up a bit as my good cholestrol went down and my bad cholestrol went up. Both are in an easily correctable range but definately were affected by either the MK2866 or GW501516. SO as a matter of not being a complete dumbass I am going to stop both for 4 weeks and retest.

My sugar and liver functions were all spot on which was a relief and my blood pressure actually went down.

Another note, the doctor said "hey you have low T, would you like some T" and I said yes. He gave me a script for Androgel and I went to fill it. The pharm gave me a bill for $344 for a ONE MONTH SUPPLY and asked if I had a coupon. I said, you mean for like 95% OFF? They laughed and I said you can keep the shit. I called the doc and he said WTF that is a lot of jack and then insisted that I come in for a injection tomorrow. ALL is good!

You read my mind.

Cjc 1295 w/dac definately gives more vivid dreams. (I've tried both.) This leads me to believe that it has better gh release. IMO

I just did not want to try something that would make me hungry or sleepy. I think I just overdosed the hex a bit with 400mcg per day. Now I found out that 100 mcg. is the max to prevent desensitizing.

Well once you finish the HEX I'd grab some IPAM then. Won't desensitize and doesnt cause hunger or sleep.

T-script? Lucky bastard ;)

Workout

Weighed in today at 229.5 so I am down 6 lbs from my max of 235.5 but feel a hell of a lot better. My diet has been spot on with a lot more greens and very low carbs.

Have been of the hex for almost 2 weeks and my pumps are way better. Still taking the CJC1295 w/o dac 1mg 3x per week. I get the rush and get the tingling so its working. Also I noticed that wrists feel really good with no stiffness. They have not felt that way since I was 25. I think it was all the years of heavy bag and ground and pound training.

This is the 4th day off MK and GW. My strength and endurance feel great although I was not able to make any poundage gains. It might be do to the fact that I still feel violated after my prostate exam. What kind of evil fuck likes doing that to another dude? I thought my nuts were going to get pulled out of my ass!

Either way my take on the CJC, MK and GW is IT IS THE BOMB. It is the best shit I ever took and let me tell you I took some REAL crazy shit back in the day when nothing but real stuff was going around. The sides from this are NOTHING like the sides from roids......period. Grant it, you will never look like a IFBB PRO on this but if you want size, strength, joint healing and want to feel 10 years younger than this is it.

Once my cholesterol gets back in line I will recycle 5weeks on and 3 off as all of the crazy gains really came in weeks 3-5

Last edited:
Can you attribute different benefits from each of the SARM's?

SARMS

Can you attribute different benefits from each of the SARM's?

Well, not being anywhere near an expert, but knowing what to expect from each SARM, My strength and bodyweight definately went up and that is what MK is supposed to do AND even though this happened quite rapidly my endurance went through the roof and that is what GW is supposed to do. So without doing any actual independent, double blind, testing this is as close to actual proof as anyone is going to get. The only thing that scewed the results would have been the addition of the CJC and the the HEX which probably had a synergistic effect on both strength and endurance. But the addition of the CJC and HEX may have also added to the different Cholesterol levels in a good or bad way, who knows for sure?

As I said before, this was the most jacked I have EVER been in such a short time with both endurance and strength with the LEAST amount of side effects. In the 80's I did cyp, equpoise, winstrol, deca, cheq drops, bolasterone, primo bolan and acetate, Aquueas Test, Test suspension, Sostenon 250 redijects, Finaject and (in small cycles) and NOT ALL AT ONCE and EVERY time made some great gains, got injuries galore and had terrible crashes with bad sdes. SEVERE roid rage, acne, hair loss and NO NUTS. I even used the HCG and Nolvadex for PCT and it really did not matter and this was done with 5000 calories a day or better and 3 hour bomb sessions at the gym 5 days per week. My highest bodyweight was 227.

THAT is why I went natural, ate great did MMA/BJJ and powerlifted competively and had my HIGHEST lifts ever being drug free and not having injuries. I actually came in 2nd in the ADFPA whe I was weighing 205 with a 680 deadlift 590 squat and I believe a 335 bench at 27 years old. I have been 100% drug free until my horrific accident last Jan. and I needed something to rehab, that's how bad the accident was.

Now I am 44, soon to be 45, and I could only imagine (both good and bad) what the results would have been if I added another 1000 to 2000 cal. per day. I am sure my bodyweight would of been 240 or better....EASILY and my lifts would of been a lot higher.

Well, not being anywhere near an expert, but knowing what to expect from each SARM, My strength and bodyweight definately went up and that is what MK is supposed to do AND even though this happened quite rapidly my endurance went through the roof and that is what GW is supposed to do. So without doing any actual independent, double blind, testing this is as close to actual proof as anyone is going to get. The only thing that scewed the results would have been the addition of the CJC and the the HEX which probably had a synergistic effect on both strength and endurance. But the addition of the CJC and HEX may have also added to the different Cholesterol levels in a good or bad way, who knows for sure?

As I said before, this was the most jacked I have EVER been in such a short time with both endurance and strength with the LEAST amount of side effects. In the 80's I did cyp, equpoise, winstrol, deca, cheq drops, bolasterone, primo bolan and acetate, Aquueas Test, Test suspension, Sostenon 250 redijects, Finaject and (in small cycles) and NOT ALL AT ONCE and EVERY time made some great gains, got injuries galore and had terrible crashes with bad sdes. SEVERE roid rage, acne, hair loss and NO NUTS. I even used the HCG and Nolvadex for PCT and it really did not matter and this was done with 5000 calories a day or better and 3 hour bomb sessions at the gym 5 days per week. My highest bodyweight was 227.

THAT is why I went natural, ate great did MMA/BJJ and powerlifted competively and had my HIGHEST lifts ever being drug free and not having injuries. I actually came in 2nd in the ADFPA whe I was weighing 205 with a 680 deadlift 590 squat and I believe a 335 bench at 27 years old. I have been 100% drug free until my horrific accident last Jan. and I needed something to rehab, that's how bad the accident was.

Now I am 44, soon to be 45, and I could only imagine (both good and bad) what the results would have been if I added another 1000 to 2000 cal. per day. I am sure my bodyweight would of been 240 or better....EASILY and my lifts would of been a lot higher.

Yeah, your log has been pretty impressive. And enjoyable to follow along for that matter. Glad it worked out so well.

Workout

Body Weight 231.5

Blew out back and was actually pretty strong.
5 of 8 with cable rows 280lbs
3 of 8 chins
4 of 12 weighted hypers with 45lbs

Tri's
3 set push downs super setted with 3 sets extensions
6 sets on dip machine with 290 lbs for sets of 10 (personal record)

All lifts were done with 30-45 sec. rest between sets. Had I waited a minute or two lifts would of easily been higher.

20 min. cardio

Current dosing:

CJC1295 w/o dac 1mg MWF

Also had the one shot of test from the doc. My ass still hurts. The shit was like very thick syrup. Used a huge needle. About as big as a sostenon 250 Rediject needleDoes anyone know what type of test this is?

This will continue for a few more days and then I will restart the HEX at 1 mg. per day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131