over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK2866 + GW501516 + CJC1295 Stack

Workout

Legs today. Was really strong on everything. Leg curls and extensions both went up about 10lbs. or more from last week.Leg Curls - perfect form 150 for 7 sets of 15 and leg ext. 160 for7 sets of 12. Those are 2 movements that I never get strong doing but have during this cycle. Also did core ab/aductor for MMA/BJJ with 290lbs for5 sets of 10. My hips have never been that strong.

Did not squat. I hit 30 min of cardio for the balance of legs. Endurance was great. Still no burn doing high reps with weight or cardio.

Weight was 229 and I I know I am dropping some water.

Week 16

Starting week 16.
Body weight 229

Have been off all MK2866 and GW501516 for about a week or more due to the HDL and LDL levels being a bit messed up. Taking Omega 3 and Niacin
to get my numbers in check.

I did start back up on the CJC1295 w/o dac and HEX at the rate of 100 mcg 2x PD. I really don't have the time to get the 3rd pin in during the day so I will stick to two.

Trained chest and was very strong on my high rep day. I hit 225 for a set a of 20 which is a record for me. Then followed by a 16,14,10 and 9 with about 45 seconds rest between. I then did really high reps on incline 135lbs for 4 sets of 35. I was pumped as hell!

I then did bi's and was really strong as well.

My wrists which are always sore when I bench felt really loose and strong. They have not felt that way for 5-6 years.

Workout

Weighed in at 231, trained back and was super strong. Able to hit 14,12,10,10 on chins with a 45 - 60 sec rest, then did cable rows, and weighted hypers supersets with 45-60 sec rest.

Overall today I noticed that my aggression level was WAY up. Hopefully, that was a fluke and not from this 1 HRT shot. I got so irate over a small incident that I thought I was going to explode and put my fist through the wall. That has not happened in a LONG time

Week 17

Weight 227.5 - down from my high of 235. Much due from cutting carbs and reducing intake but still up over 10 from the start.

Endurance is still great, even though I have been off the GW and MK for almost 3 weeks.

Strength is great.I have actually went up on all movements with ZERO joint pain. In the past when I cycled with AAS my joints ALWAYS killed and strength went down fairly quick.

Currently taking - 100mcg CJC w/o dac 2x PD and 100mcg HEX 2x PD.

Staying on this for another 3 weeks and then cleaning out for 7 weeks.

Workout

Did legs today and was very strong. Generally there has been zero burn or fatigue but today was the first time my legs were actually burning from extensions in 4 months.

My weight is now 226.5 and I am still on low carbs but I can say with certainty that the MK2866 that I was taking is some potent ass shit. My pumps were way better and it was really easy to pack on the pounds but I have been able to maintain or increase all my lifts since coming off the MK and GW.

thanks for the thread

what are your feelings for a triathlete on just MK2866 + GW501516 for a lean mass while training and not losing what I have gained?

MK2866 & GW501516

I think that the 2 would, without a doubt, allow you to train and recover at an unbelievable rate. The only thing is that you really have to watch your intake or you will put a lot of weight on AND make sure you take some niacin, and omega3 oils so your LDL HDL levels stay in check. Other than that your endurance and strength will go through the roof.

dosage

I will post my results, I will start next week. I will have to figure out the dosage appropriately. Most of the dosages here feed the bodybuilder not a me, but I would maintain a conservative dosage on anything simply because I am not trying to get huge. Suggestions based on your experience.?

Dosing

I would go with 25 mg MK2866 PD and 5 mg GW501516 PD
You won't get huge but you will gain some weight. Don't worry, you won't get a roided bloated look. Just be sure to eat good and train hard with tons of cardio (which you do anyways). You will be amazed at the endurance and lack of muscle burn AND unbelievable recovery rate.

Week 18

Starting week 18

Current weight in a.m. is 225 I seem to be easily maintaining between 225 and 227 even though I already went through my pee session. That is the session you get when you come off roids or MK2866. Mine generally lasts for a week or so and I definitely shed water.

My strength is just about the same on most movements but a few pounds stronger on bench, legs and shoulders. I definitely am starting to get some soreness after training now that the MK and GW are out of my system.

FYI - I had a small dot on my face, got it removed and was told all was good BUT people with these growths (size of pinhead) should get a colonoscopy. I had this done and had to down 64 oz of gator aid with 8 ounces of mirolax (pretty much a years supply) within 2 hours AFTER taking FOUR ducolax.

The rest is pretty much a scene out of dumb and dumber. After the clean out I still weighed 224.5lbs.

Fortunately the exam was not bad since I was out completely and I am happy to say that I am cancer / polyp free.

I was really relieved since I read that people whom take GW are prone to getting polyps.

The thing that really got me nervous is that a young girl on my street just got diagnosed with colon cancer. She is is late 40"S and lives a VERY healthy lifestyle. Her's is treatable with chemo and surgery.

So, to those of you whom have never had it done, do yourself a favor and get it done!

Current dosage is still

HEX 100mcg 2x PD
CJC 1295 200mcg 2x PD

Workout

Blew out chest and was really strong. Still doing the 45 sec to 1 min rest between sets. Bi's were really strong as well. Pumps are not even close to what they were when I was on the GW and MK. As I said before......THAT SHIT WORKS and can turn anyone's weak monkey into a fucking strong monkey!

Body weight was 226. I went up to MMA/BJJ today. Have not seen those guys in almost 1 year and they all said SHIT DUDE YOU GOT HUGE. I guess that made me feel better since my leg is still not 100% and I still can't train with them.

I can also say that I am definitely getting much more sore than before. So I can say, once again, THAT SHIT WORKS and can turn any slow to recover monkey into a fucking machine!

BY far the MK GW mix is my # 1 choice for MMA BJJ Wrestling or any other endurance activity.

Week 19

Finishing up the research,

Initially had CJC1295 w/o dac 1mg 3x PW
MK2866 25 mg. PD
GW501516 5 mg PD

Initial BW was 217

Took for about 10 weeks until I added HEX (on the advice that I should add either HEX or IPAM) with CJC and changed dosing to 100mcg of each 2x PD. HEX did not do jack crap so I removed that and went back to the CJC 1mg 3x PW

Had lots of tingling, wild dreams and rock hard pumps.

ALL movements made huge strength gains.
My endurance went up a tenfold

Stopped GW & MK after my HDL dropped and my LDL raised. At that time my BW was 237 in a.m. That was an all time high for me. All my injuries were gone.

Also found out that the MK shuts your nuts off.

Dropped to approximately 224 after the MK was out of my system. I went through the pee-session that is normally associated with roid use stoppage.
This, I believe this is actual BW since it was taken AFTER a full clean-out before a colonoscopy.

Started taking clomid 50mg ED for PCT. Did not think I would need to do this but needed some nut therapy based on the BW and test levels.

Currently, 224 and my strength is great. I might of lost 1-2 reps on my final sets but this is the most strength I have ever retained from anything. What is even better is that I have ZERO joint pain that is normally associated with coming off gear and dropping water weight. My diet never went above 3500 cal. PD.

I figure that I gained and approximately 7 -10 lbs. of Lean muscle in 19 wks. DESPITE having cycle interrupted by colonoscopy and shutting MK/GW off 6 weeks early. My endurance is still WAY above what it was when I started.

In summary, this is a great mix for any endurance sports, MMA, BJJ, HOCKEY, FOOTBALL, SOCCER, BB. The only thing that I really needed to do differently was to cycle differently to keep chol. in check and take Omega-3 and niacin.

--------------------------------------------------

Next cycle to start in 8 weeks and will run:
Mk 25 mg. ED for 4 weeks on - 2 weeks off. Try to keep chol in line.
GW 5 mg. ED
IGF LR-3 50 mcg. PD for 2 months on 20 days off

Fish oil, Flax oil and Niacin ED and go higher protein / lower carbs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420