over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK2866 + GW501516 + CJC1295 Stack

ABO-for-2012

Banned
Thought it would be worth a try since I have not used juice since 1990.
Started 8 weeks ago -
3mg CJC1295 MWF
30mg MK2866 ED
2.5mg GW601516 ED

Starting Stats:
5-11
215lbs
8% BF

Currently:
228 in am after healthy dump!
BF 7%

Incredible Pumps
Strength went up on all movements
Endurance is out of control
Recovery - I don't get sore.
Skin is thinning out

Caloric intake is no more than 3000 per day.

What gives? The only sides I might be getting is noon-time tired and mild mid-day headache.

Started 8 weeks ago -
3mg CJC1295 MWF
30mg MK2866 ED
2.5mg GW601516 ED

Starting Stats:
5-11
215lbs
8% BF

Currently:
BF 7%

Incredible Pumps
Skin is thinning out

What gives? The only sides I might be getting is noon-time tired and mild mid-day headache.

So you gained 15+ lbs of muscle in 8 weeks on the above stack? :rolleyes:

hey, it's his first post. IN all seriousness though, two of those compounds are supposed to increase endurance at the expense of increasing mass, if I'm not mistaken. They activate AMPk which is great for fat loss and endurance, but not good for muscle protein synthesis.

Started 8 weeks ago -
3mg CJC1295 MWF
30mg MK2866 ED
2.5mg GW601516 ED

Starting Stats:
5-11
215lbs
8% BF

Currently:
BF 7%

Incredible Pumps
Skin is thinning out

That's very impressive!

My stack

That is basically it. I have done cycles in the past which were very explosive, moody, puffy, bloated. Was ok for power-lifting but would always have injuries due to muscles getting stronger than tendons. That was with REAL stuff in the late 80's

I really don't BB but am into MMA and BJJ where you need great endurance and great recovery. The extra strength helps as well!

My weight is now close to 231.

I have also use hgh and hated it. The rush was so bad that I would look for crumbs to eat after every inj. Plus I would get so tired whether I ate or not.

This .....BY FAR is the BEST cycle I have ever done. What I mean by that is that ALL of my joint pains are gone. I have no bloating. I am petty laid back so the aggression that was needed for PL is not needed. I must say that the look of my muscles is completely different then when on AS. I have not had sweats, jaundice or any acne. I can flex so hard that it is incredible.

The only real sides are the flushing that occurs when injecting CJC 1mg. It lasts for about 15min. The eyes also feel the pressure for a few min. but thank GOD no visual sides. I do get an occasional headache but it only happens 1-2 per week.

I do get some WILD ASS dreams. I am talking vivid with crazy detail that I can remember as if it just happened. This alone was worth the $$$

My hunger is under control. IF I start to eat I can put on a clinic but if not I can due fine with a protein shake, banana or apple,

I will keep you posted on the results. I plan on running this for 16 weeks

Weight gain

Actually, it is 13 - 14 lbs. and I am not BS'ing you. My recovery between set is unreal. Like 30-40 seconds. I ALWAYS train to failure and NEVER get sore.

Back in the day of A.S. my muscles would feel like raw meat where you could not even touch them for 2 days. Now it feels great. I am in a good mood and that is cool too!

why the cjc? many studies have proven mod grf/ghrp-2/6 combo to be far more effective and gh bleed from cjc has been shown to be very dangerous

why the cjc? many studies have proven mod grf/ghrp-2/6 combo to be far more effective and gh bleed from cjc has been shown to be very dangerous

Im assuming he means cjc 1295 without dac which most people sell mod grf as even though its technically wrong. Still pointless without a ghrp in the mix though unless you get real lucky and catch a natural pulse.

Op you need a ghrp in there i recommend ipam or ghrp2/6 if funds are tight

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Im assuming he means cjc 1295 without dac which most people sell mod grf as even though its technically wrong. Still pointless without a ghrp in the mix though unless you get real lucky and catch a natural pulse.

Op you need a ghrp in there i recommend ipam or ghrp2/6 if funds are tight

I just started boom dosing ipamorelin with mod grf. It nice not to have to worry about prolactin or cortisol release, just pure hgh. :)

I just started boom dosing ipamorelin with mod grf. It nice not to have to worry about prolactin or cortisol release, just pure hgh. :)

How much gh do you feel the boom dose is equivalent to? I know it's hard to quantify but your experienced enough to have an informed opinion. Do you feel it's more cost effective then the equivalent dose of gh? Not planing it as funds are tight so im just settling on 2iu gh indefinitely but sm curious none the less. Seems to be becoming very popular, i believe even dat is s fan

Why is the CJC1295 w/o dac dangerous? I feel 100 x's better with this stack than any other mix I have used and the lean gains I have made seem to be solid.

Why is the CJC1295 w/o dac dangerous? I feel 100 x's better with this stack than any other mix I have used and the lean gains I have made seem to be solid.

He's referring to cjc with dac and even that i dont believe is dangerous, just not optimal. CJC without dac doesn't cause gh bleed. It is the ostarine and gw whatever its called doing the work. Get a ghrp to use with the cjc or even on its own. Cjc with no ghrp is a complete waste plain and simple

GHRP

He's referring to cjc with dac and even that i dont believe is dangerous, just not optimal. CJC without dac doesn't cause gh bleed. It is the ostarine and gw whatever its called doing the work. Get a ghrp to use with the cjc or even on its own. Cjc with no ghrp is a complete waste plain and simple

I thought cjc1295 was a growth hormone releasing peptide.

He is on half the dose of the GW from what is recommended. 5mg ed is the recommended and the same dosage used in the trials. OStarine sure as heck isn't going to put that on him either. So it's either the CJC or he is bullshitting or confused.

Last edited:
No bullshit here

He is on half the dose of the GW from what is recommended. 5mg ed is the recommended and the same dosage used in the trials. OStarine sure as heck isn't going to put that on him either. So it's either the CJC or he is bullshitting or confused.

Sorry, but I don't bullshit. Sorry that I am getting decent results from my cycle.
Maybe, I am just training right when others inject more than they train.

"The scales don't lie and either do I."

ostarine is going to have more potential to put on weight then cjc is

Mk2866

ostarine is going to have more potential to put on weight then cjc is

Don't really know what is doing what. I know that the cjc was started about 2 weeks before the mk or gw and the pumps and tingling were happening then.

I am thing about adding 200 mcg. of hex 3x'x per week or should I go ED with the hex?

My stack

Another question is that how many of you have used this stack?

Everybody seems to know how well they DON'T work together but I have not had anyone say "I did that stack with xyz results".

The reason I am considering the hex is how everyone say's it is sooo dam good when added. My thought is that if my current stack is this good I should be able to add an addition 5lbs. of lean MM with a 10 week hex stack added.

Don't really know what is doing what. I know that the cjc was started about 2 weeks before the mk or gw and the pumps and tingling were happening then.

I am thing about adding 200 mcg. of hex 3x'x per week or should I go ED with the hex?

Ed with the cjc, 100 both 3 x daily if funds allow. Im not a fan of hex, it's the dirtiest ghrp out of the 4. I love ipam and ghrp 6. Ipam is the cleanest. When i talk about clean i mean less cortisol and prolactin release, not contamination and shit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity