over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 affected thyroid test!

richie34

Registered
So i just got blood test red and white blood cells , hdl ldl, thyroid white blood cells and few other things and my tsh that is usualy 0.6 is now 6 ! So above range which is 0.3 - 3.5 only thing i can think is as ive been on mk677 for at least 8 or 9 months it must have affected thyroid.i have take t4 150mcg/day due to autoimmune diseae. Have stopped mk and doc has upped my t4 by 25 mcg to retest in few weeks.wanted ask if anyone had similar experience? Also warn people as i didnt know mk did this.

MK677 is trash, it’s just a bottle of side effects marketed to people afraid of needles. Go search any long term log of MK677 on this forum, they all start off talking glowingly about it but in the end they all uniformly say something to the effect of “this shit is trash I’ll never run it again”.

The only person I would ever recommend MK677 for a is a skinny runt that needs to gain weight and it doesn’t matter what kind of weight it is because they’re so skinny.

MK677 is trash, it’s just a bottle of side effects marketed to people afraid of needles. Go search any long term log of MK677 on this forum, they all start off talking glowingly about it but in the end they all uniformly say something to the effect of “this shit is trash I’ll never run it again”.

The only person I would ever recommend MK677 for a is a skinny runt that needs to gain weight and it doesn’t matter what kind of weight it is because they’re so skinny.
BINGO ^^^^^^ AGREE 100% 👍🏿

So i just got blood test red and white blood cells , hdl ldl, thyroid white blood cells and few other things and my tsh that is usualy 0.6 is now 6 ! So above range which is 0.3 - 3.5 only thing i can think is as ive been on mk677 for at least 8 or 9 months it must have affected thyroid.i have take t4 150mcg/day due to autoimmune diseae. Have stopped mk and doc has upped my t4 by 25 mcg to retest in few weeks.wanted ask if anyone had similar experience? Also warn people as i didnt know mk did this.
I have never heard of this and don't understand how it can happen. HGH doesn't raise TSH so I'm perplexed as to how this could happen.

Could it be cross reactive at all in analysis testing?

Funny thing is, I just started using it again, 12.5mg once a day and I like what it does.

It messed up my morning blood glucose. I wont take that shit ever again.

I have never heard of this and don't understand how it can happen. HGH doesn't raise TSH so I'm perplexed as to how this could happen.
HGH increases my TSH in the long run. After two years of use, I now have to take T4 .... My TSH went from 1.9 to 3.3 over time. Free T4 and T3 were still in range, but at the lower end ..... Now after adding T4 (75/day), TSH is back 1.8 and free T4 and T3 at the upper end.

Funny thing is, I just started using it again, 12.5mg once a day and I like what it does.

That's because it's a great peptide. Too many use it incorrectly though. HGH will also effect your thyroid if you run it at a decent dose and for long enough. The key with MK is to run it at low doses and have breaks. No shit x person blew up full of water on 25mg MK-677 and a bad diet. I am not stating it's for everyone because it can come with a host of side effects. Again though keep it at 5-12.5mg per day (like you are doing) and eat clean and drink lot's of water and keep an eye of certain health markers and it can be an amazing tool.

Now for someone who just wants to get as big as possible and doesn't care about anything else it's an incredible tool for that as well but it will likely mess up various blood markers (when used in a certain environment) along the way. It has the potential to cause massive water retention and with that should also come high bp, high resting heart rate and elevated fasted blood glucose levels. Now I am not saying it's for everyone and some may hate it at 10mg per day for 2 weeks but it can be useful (even for sensitive people) you just have to use the appropriate amount and for a sensible duration.

I am this skinny 98kg 5'11 runt, and I am not liking mk677 very much. I don't get the same appetite stimulation as I did when I tried ordinary gh and much less appetite stimulation than ghrp6. It makes me much sleepier than both though.

That's because it's a great peptide. Too many use it incorrectly though. HGH will also effect your thyroid if you run it at a decent dose and for long enough. The key with MK is to run it at low doses and have breaks. No shit x person blew up full of water on 25mg MK-677 and a bad diet. I am not stating it's for everyone because it can come with a host of side effects. Again though keep it at 5-12.5mg per day (like you are doing) and eat clean and drink lot's of water and keep an eye of certain health markers and it can be an amazing tool.

Now for someone who just wants to get as big as possible and doesn't care about anything else it's an incredible tool for that as well but it will likely mess up various blood markers (when used in a certain environment) along the way. It has the potential to cause massive water retention and with that should also come high bp, high resting heart rate and elevated fasted blood glucose levels. Now I am not saying it's for everyone and some may hate it at 10mg per day for 2 weeks but it can be useful (even for sensitive people) you just have to use the appropriate amount and for a sensible duration.

I've used it at 50 and 25 as well. In fact I was using it at 25mg but I didn't have much left so I dropped to 12.5 to ration what I had and it turned out that amount worked too!

I've used it at 50 and 25 as well. In fact I was using it at 25mg but I didn't have much left so I dropped to 12.5 to ration what I had and it turned out that amount worked too!
You do you, Boo, err I mean Bio :)

Are you using GH with it?

Hahaha!

No

I'm running 30mg before bed. It knocks me out and have had some best sleep. I'm going to use it with my tren cycle and see if helps with sleeping on that as well. Taking it at night I don't get hungry. I'm already on thyroid meds.

I'm running 30mg before bed. It knocks me out and have had some best sleep. I'm going to use it with my tren cycle and see if helps with sleeping on that as well. Taking it at night I don't get hungry. I'm already on thyroid meds.
Watch it with tren, both can elevate prolactin. Better have some caber in hand.

I take 25mg a day with 2iu gh and ghr2 two times a day. I eat a clean diet so the bloating isn't all that bad. I do like the fullness it gives me.

I find many can handle high doses. Well most get the usual side effects (water retention, increased bp etc) but fatigue issues are not bad for them unless they run a decent dose. I am the opposite and I very sensitive to it's effects so I use a max of 12.5mg per day and even that can make me feel very tired. If I use the right dose it really improves my sleep quality without me experiencing much fatigue and in no way is training effected. 12.5mg is definitely enough for it to work though. Most of the studies use high doses and when it first come out most products were dosed fairly high per tab/ml so everyone was using 25mg or over and many of them experienced loads of side effects. A lot of the newer products are dosed at 12.5mg per tab and there is good reason for it.

I find many can handle high doses. Well most get the usual side effects (water retention, increased bp etc) but fatigue issues are not bad for them unless they run a decent dose. I am the opposite and I very sensitive to it's effects so I use a max of 12.5mg per day and even that can make me feel very tired. If I use the right dose it really improves my sleep quality without me experiencing much fatigue and in no way is training effected. 12.5mg is definitely enough for it to work though. Most of the studies use high doses and when it first come out most products were dosed fairly high per tab/ml so everyone was using 25mg or over and many of them experienced loads of side effects. A lot of the newer products are dosed at 12.5mg per tab and there is good reason for it.
Is there a lot of difference in fullness between the 12.5mg and 25mg? I mean if it's not much a difference then seems like 25mg would be a waste if you can get the same results on half.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear