over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 affected thyroid test!

Yea I have them but it come in 15mg.I like it haven't started or added in I should say to my test -trest-primo-gh stack

That’s literally the best anabolic stack everrrrrr
It really is I added the trest just last week.this is my second week. I started it at 200mg and this week I'm go up to 300mg...let me tell you the strength is stupid big yesterday at the gym I was like wtf. My girl was babe why you so strong today. I was doing the seated pec fly machine with the entire stack on and I swear I knew and felt I could of gone higher. But you need to really be careful. Because you could hurt yourself of the sudden strength

Mk677 doesn't just effect Gh and IGF1.
I have never heard of this and don't understand how it can happen. HGH doesn't raise TSH so I'm perplexed as to how this could happen.

yep, MK677 hotwires the hypothalamus and throws off a bunch of hormones, including things like prolactin, cortisol, etc. I get regular bloodwork since I am Hypothyroid, and never had anything really wacky on GH or gear. When I did MK things were so out of wack that the Endo wanted me to get an MRI since she thought the only reason things could suddenly be so skewed was if I had a brain tumor. I stopped the MK and things went back to normal though. I also switched to a doc i could be honest with.

Mk677 doesn't just effect Gh and IGF1.

yep, MK677 hotwires the hypothalamus and throws off a bunch of hormones, including things like prolactin, cortisol, etc. I get regular bloodwork since I am Hypothyroid, and never had anything really wacky on GH or gear. When I did MK things were so out of wack that the Endo wanted me to get an MRI since she thought the only reason things could suddenly be so skewed was if I had a brain tumor. I stopped the MK and things went back to normal though. I also switched to a doc i could be honest with.
Very interesting. I'm learning new information in this thread.

Very interesting. I'm learning new information in this thread.
Lol I hope you have learned that it's garbage. Just buy GH, at 2iu daily and 145.00 a kit that will last 7 weeks that's money well spent.

Sorry to start a thread and go missing but so busy at present.mainly wanted to warn everyone ad I wasn't aware that Mk had such an affect.I'm hypo thyroid anyway but haven't had problems for over 10 years my usual dose of t4 is 150mcg so doc has upped it to 175mcg , I'm a bit worried at moment as have stopped Mk ( been off a week now) and don't know how long for things go back to normal.anyway sorry again for and thankyou to everyone for replys.yep have learned a lot from this thread. .bloods again in couple weeks so will see )

Lol I hope you have learned that it's garbage. Just buy GH, at 2iu daily and 145.00 a kit that will last 7 weeks that's money well spent.
You don’t like MK, probably a good call but you like GHRPs right? I remember you used to run those back in the dayyyy...current opinion?

You don’t like MK, probably a good call but you like GHRPs right? I remember you used to run those back in the dayyyy...current opinion?
If gh is not an option due to availability then I will do short runs with peptides.

Believe me, if I was going to use MK677, I would have tried it by now. I'm sticking to my 1.5iu of HGH per day, don't worry.

It's great for muscle fullness as someone already mentioned but it doesn't do much else. Add to that the side effects, both acute and long term and we might have what bboy dubbed 'garbage' yes 😂

It paired well with tren on a bulk.

Stacked with a healthy dose of test, it didn’t look too good lol.

After using gh, there is no way I’ll go back.

How long would it take to get normal igf levels after taking Mk or HGH for 6 - 12 months say? I've assumed that you guys taking HGH are going to run it forever , surely after years of GH use it would take a long time to feel normal. I've had enough of Mk for sure though! Lol )

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws