over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 and Slin protocol

Mk definitely works...but man it gave me horrible, unbearable lethargy at 12.5 mgs a day!! I had to stop around three weeks or so

I'll be honest dude, unless someone provides the cliff notes for me I do not fully understand how to read the numbers in these studies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stripped down version,

After administration of 10mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 52% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 79% from baseline.

After administration of 50mg MK-677, igf-1 concentrations increased 79% and 24hr GH concentrations increased 82% from baseline.

So as you can gather, the GH increase isn't significant between the two doses 10mg and 50mg (79% v. 82%, respectively) but the IGF-I increase (52% v. 79%, respectively) is.

Mk definitely works...but man it gave me horrible, unbearable lethargy at 12.5 mgs a day!! I had to stop around three weeks or so

Bro, I had the same problem..it was litterally so bad I was falling asleep sitting upright at my desk.....after taking my 10mg Dr. prescribed adderall, lol....

Here's what ended up working for "ME"....play with the time of day you administer it...I know it has great sleep benefits...but taking it pre bed was just not working...I ended up splitting my daily dose, firsth thing AM, and again late afternoon, early evening.....
...Also start rediculously low, like 3-4mgs/day stay there for a week, bump it another 3-4 mgs...I did this until I got up to 15mgs/ per day split am/pm...Most of the studies as stated above say that it's nearly as effective for GH output at 10mgs as it is at 50mgs...why waste your $...keep it at 10-15mgs get the most bang for your $ and don't be a zombie all day....I also believe for myself, I have a tendency towards mild sleep apnea, which I can somewhat control by keeping my wieght within range, but even moreso by avoiding extreme bloating...nothing makes my sleep anpea worse than even 4-5ius of GH and for me personally I bloat as bad on MK as I would on 10ius....that's what worked for me at least...

Bro, I had the same problem..it was litterally so bad I was falling asleep sitting upright at my desk.....after taking my 10mg Dr. prescribed adderall, lol....

Here's what ended up working for "ME"....play with the time of day you administer it...I know it has great sleep benefits...but taking it pre bed was just not working...I ended up splitting my daily dose, firsth thing AM, and again late afternoon, early evening.....
...Also start rediculously low, like 3-4mgs/day stay there for a week, bump it another 3-4 mgs...I did this until I got up to 15mgs/ per day split am/pm...Most of the studies as stated above say that it's nearly as effective for GH output at 10mgs as it is at 50mgs...why waste your $...keep it at 10-15mgs get the most bang for your $ and don't be a zombie all day....I also believe for myself, I have a tendency towards mild sleep apnea, which I can somewhat control by keeping my wieght within range, but even moreso by avoiding extreme bloating...nothing makes my sleep anpea worse than even 4-5ius of GH and for me personally I bloat as bad on MK as I would on 10ius....that's what worked for me at least...
Nice input and good advice. I'm using ghrp2 now but I was planning to add MK677 in. Lethargy is usually brutal but like you said, start very low and work up and you can get past the sides. Also, playing with timing is key. AM dosing didn't work well for me, I get very tired after dosing it. Prebed worked better but I would still feel some lethargy during the day and evening next day. I might just start tonight!

x2

MK-677 has been just as good or better than any hgh I have ever taken (exlcuding 2 magical kits of kigs). It's the perfect compliment to any bulking cycle. Well it would be if I didn't get so lethargic when using it. 15mg and I can sleep 18 hours a day if I wanted. There would be times I could barely walk I felt that drained. But as others have stated start low and gradually build up the dose and play about with dose timing. I prefer 2-3 hours pre bed or first thing on an empty stomach.

If you don't get the lethargy then go for it. Adding MK-677 and slin to a decent aas cycle could help give incredible results. I want to put 40 pounds on during my next bulk cycle and that combo could easily add that on if everything else is in place. This stuff makes you hungry too so again perfect for bulking.

Started MK677 at 5mgs prebed last night. Have some igf1-des on the way as well.

I'm thinking GHRP2 twice a day, AM and postworkout. Slin preworkout. MK677 prebed.

Not sure where I want to place the des yet. I'm thinking postworkout or prebed in the muscles trained. Need to look into a few more things.

I'm sure glad I don't get any lethargy from the stuff like you guys do. It doesn't affect me in that way at all. I just get benefits.

I'm sure glad I don't get any lethargy from the stuff like you guys do. It doesn't affect me in that way at all. I just get benefits.

What dose do you go with? Did you start low and work your way up, or just go straight to a higher dose?

I never got lethargic either but I just took 10mg before bed. Just felt good and strength went up in the gym. Only thing I didn't like was my resting heart rate went up.

Started MK677 at 5mgs prebed last night. Have some igf1-des on the way as well.

I'm thinking GHRP2 twice a day, AM and postworkout. Slin preworkout. MK677 prebed.

Not sure where I want to place the des yet. I'm thinking postworkout or prebed in the muscles trained. Need to look into a few more things.

What kind of dosing are you thinking with the ghrp2 at twice a day?

MK-677

hey mike

so if your doing slin/gh pre wo can you do that with no carbs.... ?

i got a protocol for slin/gh pre and its 4iu slin (nolvalog) / 4 iu GH with 25g protein and 50g carbs

i was told that it would give you a high IGF release to burn fat an grow...

so you have a 2 hr window there..... can you survive with out the carbs?

What kind of dosing are you thinking with the ghrp2 at twice a day?
I'm using 125mcgs (5iu). I mixed 5mg with 2mls bac water. This batch I have is the strongest I have ever used. 250mcgs made me hypo and lethargic so I'm sticking to the 125mcgs for now brother.

Most know that GH at higher dosages can enlarge organs (I.E: heart). Is it the same with MK-677?

Certainly there are many variables to consider, but I would guess that the risks are similar...as GH is GH, regardless of the source. In other words, 4 iu of GH from MK-677 is probably going to affect the heart similarly to 4 iu of GH from injectable GH.

Yes, it is a great combination.

Personally, I would rather use 25 mg of MK-677 and 3-4 iu of GH than 7-8 iu of GH alone.

Not only are GH/IGF-1 levels elevated similarly, but you get several additional benefits, such as:

1.) Increased levels of all GH isoforms (rather than just one)

2.) You save money

3.) Increased appetite (as ghrelin mimetic, MK-677 stimulates the appetite).

4.) No suppression of natural GH production.

Insulin is beneficial regardless of whether you use GH, or GH and MK-677 together.

Thanks been looking for this answer. Started to read threw all ur post thinking there had to be something out there on this. So 5iu gh with say 15iu slin pre workout. I can only go up to 12.5 on mk before I look pregnant man. I take sups pre wo at 5pm. And I'm in bed at 830. Mk at bed or in the morning. Gh ? Should I split it up or one bid dose is my goal is growth.

110% or expect to regret it!

Mike Arnold. Would mk677 still work with lantus in blood? I know mk677 raises igf levels. But so does lantus. And I'm a big fan of lantus in short runs

Thanks been looking for this answer. Started to read threw all ur post thinking there had to be something out there on this. So 5iu gh with say 15iu slin pre workout. I can only go up to 12.5 on mk before I look pregnant man. I take sups pre wo at 5pm. And I'm in bed at 830. Mk at bed or in the morning.
It's a personal decision. I prefer to take it at night, but it stays active for 24 hours anyway, so it is going to be active all the time regardless of what time of the day you take it.

Gh ? Should I split it up or one bid dose is my goal is growth.
There still isn't a general consensus on this. However, being that you are using MK-677, I would personally take the full 5 iu pre-training. If you were taking much more than that, I would break it up. As a general rule, I tend to break up anything beyond 7 iu, especially when used alongside MK-677. If fat loss is the goal, the plan changes.

110% or expect to regret it!

Mike Arnold. Would mk677 still work with lantus in blood? I know mk677 raises igf levels. But so does lantus. And I'm a big fan of lantus in short runs

Yes.

As far as Lantus goes, I do think it can be useful, but the applications are very limited (in my opinion). The problem with Lantus is two-fold and the issues are interconnected. One, you need to take huge dosages in order for it to provide good results. If the dose is too low it will simply turn off natural insulin secretion--to the point where you are basically just replacing one form of insulin (endogenous) with another form of insulin (exogenous). As a result, total insulin exposure isn't that much greater than what it would normally be. Therefore, in order to reap Lantus's full benefits the dose has to be high enough to not only replace what was lost in endogenous production, but to provide benefits above and beyond that.

The other problem with Lantus is its effect on insulin sensitivity, making it impossible to use at optimal dosages and for extended periods of time without harm.

One effective and relatively low-risk way to use it is to administer it just once (maybe twice) per week...on the days you train your weakest bodyparts. The potential increase in fullness and the boost in recovery is undeniable.

Yes.

As far as Lantus goes, I do think it can be useful, but the applications are very limited (in my opinion). The problem with Lantus is two-fold and the issues are interconnected. One, you need to take huge dosages in order for it to provide good results. If the dose is too low it will simply turn off natural insulin secretion--to the point where you are basically just replacing one form of insulin (endogenous) with another form of insulin (exogenous). As a result, total insulin exposure isn't that much greater than what it would normally be. Therefore, in order to reap Lantus's full benefits the dose has to be high enough to not only replace what was lost in endogenous production, but to provide benefits above and beyond that.

The other problem with Lantus is its effect on insulin sensitivity, making it impossible to use at optimal dosages and for extended periods of time without harm.

One effective and relatively low-risk way to use it is to administer it just once (maybe twice) per week...on the days you train your weakest bodyparts. The potential increase in fullness and the boost in recovery is undeniable.

Yes I use lantus 100 iu in morning then I use novorapid with my meals. I'll give twice a week thing a try. It completely fucks ur insulin sensitivity in what seems to be under a month. And makes dieting a pain in the ass. But the size u can grab in a month is pretty amazing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws